If english is sexist because of gendered pronouns, is spanish sexist for having gendered adjectives, verbs, adverbs...

if english is sexist because of gendered pronouns, is spanish sexist for having gendered adjectives, verbs, adverbs, and virtually everything?

No, but Arabic is because it's the same way and obviously had an effect.

so if a region is sexist, it's because of the language; but if the region isn't sexist then there's nothing wrong with the language?

hebrew does it too.
maybe the jews are sexist :^)

That's not the same thing and you know it. God I want to smack you now.

sarcasm?
trolling?
legitimate autist?

take your pick

Wait, I just realized I miss-read the premise of your shitty troll thread. I'll try again:

Isn't the question the thing though? God I want to microagress around you now.

my question is a legitimate one though (albeit, hyperbolic as fuck).
there's a push for gender neutral pronouns in english and shit, but are feminists even touching spanish or the slew of other languages where sex is a central factor in the language rather than just an after thought like english?

In French, all the noun are either feminine or masculine, for exemple: "Table" is feminine and "testicule" is masculine.

frog/10

good thing those refugees are coming in to bring them peace and tolerance. with a language like that, im sure their society is rife with problematic mindsets.

Refugees do not go to France, no one wants to go there.
They go to Sweden, Germany, Netherlands and Austria.

inb4 this video proves your point. it does but stop being a bigot

Most states in Germany have more fugees than all of France. It is not our fault that you have been importing niggers ever since they slaughtered your ancestors in Algeria and are therefore already 3rd world tier

But not as bad as France. Paris is the biggest african city in Europe

And 'cock' is feminine. Apparently all French are trannies.

Swedish and Dutch merged masculine and feminine to one gender, but kept neuter.

German kept all.

gay

Un coque, dumbass.

… Are you retarted? I know a bit of French and the only real difference is in "the." La for feminine El for masculine or vice Versa. It's been a while since I practiced. Like 3 years.

'splain