What is so wrong with being jewish?

what is so wrong with being jewish?

You don't get Christmas presents and Hanukkah is shit.

Your parent cutt out a piece of your penis, for you to become a submissive man.

And then they payed a Mohel to rape your babycock, sucking it.

Do you mean jewish as we often use it here, aka being extremely greedy and selling out?
Or Jews as in the israel kind?
For the first, you should understand what is wrong.
With the Israel kind, there are many issues people have with them.
A first issue is that so many countries have rules specifically forbidding anti-semitism, with much harsher penalties than any other shit.

Another issue is that it is nearly impossible to get good and objective news about Israel. Even tv stations like Al Jazeera, which seem to have a very pro palastine view, still barely criticise Israel. You can literally have TV reports about how a terrorist bomb killed two israeli border guards, and by the end of the report, they will mention that israel retaliated with artillery strikes against the village they assume the bombers to have been from. No other country in the world would that be an acceptable reaction. Or how about from the previous israel palastine war, which started on 3 israel teenages being abducted, which israel reacted with a search of over 400 palestinians arrests in which 4 of the people searched died. Is that a reaction that would be acceptable in any other country? Of course not. But it happens in Israel and there isn't a big news station that will react very critical to it. After years of missinformation and "anti-semitism" being seen as so bad, that it is nearly impossible for anybody to criticise Israel without being seen as extreme right nutjob (or ISIS affiliates). The palestine-israeli conflict is by the way a perfect example of war described in the book 1984, if war lasts for so long, and no clear goal or winner is ever in sight, then the purpose of the war is not to win the war. In Israels case, their weapon industry has become huge over the years, especially in close quarter weaponry and in combat in civilised areas. The goal of the israeli conflict is not to win the war, but to test out weaponry in the most realistic situations. That is what the war is about.

Other issues are how Jews make up a huge percentage of the so called "1%", a percentage so huge that it can almost only be there because they either are so absolutely greedy or they are so very racist that once one reached the top, they ensured only their own kind would every reach the top.

Even to their own kind, they aren't even perfect. To get israel started, they decided to "recruit" jews from many places, for example marroco. They lied to many jews oversees about how they were in unsafe places and would have a much better time in Israel.

If anybody thinks about Jewish stereotypes, are any of them positive? Stereotypes are generally build on some bit of reality.
In the end, nobody cares if you are a jew or christian or muslim or whatever else if you are a good person. However you do chose to associate yourself with a group in which a huge number of people is not seen as possitive by a huge number of people. Few people are positive about Jews, but harsh anti-semitism laws prevents it from being visible.

Religion: It's a terrible cult which instills lots of bad traits.
Genetically: Lots of fucked up physical diseases, higher propensity of mental diseases, weak body, ugly.

Noting, but there are people claiming to be jews who do evil.

>>I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars–I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

nothing once you've been heat treated

>not knowing about the actual organized and systematic Zionist plot(s) to eradicate everyone but Jews

those aren't jews, see

What is a magician's greatest tool? Diversion. You fell for a trick, its OK user, but don't keep falling for them. All Jews are abominations, there are no "real" or "good" Jews, that's all an illusion.
And the quote from who you quoted, out of the bible, a book written by Jews

oh god i hope you're just trolling. but incase you're not i have to tell you that you are misinformed about who 'wrote' the bible. first of all the bible isn't written, it's a collection of different books, written by different people. some of them were indeed jews - and by jews, i mean real jews, not fake jews like see - but most of the authors aren't even jews so whatever. take my hint or don't, up to you. but you really shouldn't spread lies without knowing what you're talking about. have a good day.

For one they suck bloody babby dicks
and the whole goyim are our slaves thing

Okay, for this time then.

But don't let it happen again.

oy eeeeeeeeey

For bonus round points, which "religion", "ethnic group", is responsible for the highest percentage of rhinoplastys?

But to answer your question OP, it is because jews are quite simply the root of all evil. They can't help it, much like their love of feces and all things fecal related it in their genes.

Jews poison every other society from positions they seek in media and education, telling them to open their borders, race mix, and go multicultural, while proposing exactly the opposite for Israel. They are worse than parasites.

people believe that jews believe, that they're the 'chosen people' who'll inherit the earth, and enslave the goys. as such people want them kil.

Nothing

They trigger pol and that makes me happy. They are ok in my book.