ABSOLUTE MADMEN

ABSOLUTE MADMEN

rawstory.com/2016/04/trump-fans-harass-sanders-supporters-with-swastikas-in-virtual-reality-second-life/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=im
archive.is/XmxOz

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Patriotic_Nigras
gamepolitics.com/2007/03/01/edwards-sl-hq-trashed/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloodbath_of_B-R5RB
mega.nz/#!xg1xTQrQ!GYk54B4GCiolDXxESr9ajVBFzF819AJvb58ULEyFZA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

muh safe space

Wait.

People still play second life ?

How do they even fight? Do they spam at each other until one of them is alone?

best place for stealthy bdsm rape-fantasy roleplay degeneracy

the latest open sourced viewers with adequate scripts allow the prudest bitches to get safely molested to their hearts content

Shit talking in games is an ancient art.

This guy is one of my favourite youtubers even though he barely uploads

Those have come and gone, good friend. The glory days of the Patriotic Nigras are truly well behind us.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Patriotic_Nigras

The memes have gone too far.

Let's keep going to find out what happens.

Dis gon be gud

They're really gonna be pissed if they decide to play a real game.

wat?

gamepolitics.com/2007/03/01/edwards-sl-hq-trashed/

It comes around and around and around.

It's magic clearly.

Magic

Also does anyone have this picture from another angle and without the watermark? Everyone probably knows which one I'm talking about, but I swear it completely disappeared from everywhere I search through. I had it on my HDD but it's not even there anymore.

Is Second Life still a thing?

The amount of niggers and single mom that play this shit is amazing.

What the fuck is Second Life? I have never heard of this before

There are middle-aged adults who play this game?

Second life is DIY Sims. You program in absolutely everything, or otherwise purchase programs from other people.
It isn't as popular as it once was, mostly furries, hipster 'artists', and fetishists keep it alive in any great amount.

It had the potential to be a /cyber/ world of wonders, but the technology wasn't quite there yet. Still, some lady made international news by doing virtual real estate for a living.

If this were the JIDF or another lefty twat group they'd have no problem, but because it's
FUCKING A WHITE MALE
they're having a meltdown

Paging Literally Whore

Yeah they have orgies out in the open.

Top fucking Keks. Good job who ever did this.

holy fucking shit, i need it make a havel greatshield build with this. thank you.

What about it? I'm not a vidya player.

my nigra.

There was a battle that involved thousands of players and insane amounts of real life currency through ships and equipment ingame lost

Cool.

I wont be able to help Trump in any internet vidya wars.

the fire rises

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloodbath_of_B-R5RB

I still remember the initial sacking of Delve by GoonFleet(yea I know most of you hate SA. This was a different time) when we disbanded Band of Brothers.

I was in the guerilla warfare/backops HAC Gangs.
We would just sit in enemy territory and make life hell for them with a Cloak/Safe Spots, Monitor Titan Positions(this is when titans were not common), and halt logistics in and out of key systems.

Anyway after we disbanded BoB we were already living out of BoB space with GSCs in safe spots so as they tried to evac their crap out of their stations we would just gangrape them.
I got on the killmail for 11 Caldari Navy Ravens that day iirc.
It was raining faction/officer mods.
MY VAGABOND!

What a monumental waste of time though.

Second Life is basically an online insane asylum.

Love this guy.

Britbong is better than that nigger.

Bumpity bump.

lmfao they need a fucking support group they got blown out so hard.

nice ID Satan

Found it chief

fuck off midget tears nobody is gonna watch your channel

This never gets old.

Do people really log into this crap just to leave their avatars resting on a fucking couch ?

This game gets more autistic the more i learn about it.

Yeah. I tried it way back, and everyone was just sitting around idling. It's kind of shit.

bump

Everyone is so autistic they are afraid of communicating on their second life.

To be fair any place that has hosted normie shit on second life was a target, the robots don't take kindly to any IRL content.

was meant to be a reply to

Trump is the kosherest puppets of all puppet candidates.

I'll be glad when the marketing offices stop spamming websites with his campaign ads, we'll finally have a decent catalog again.

Come on, try harder, now you're saying he's the worst of them ALL? Okay you have to prove this, on a policy level, who is less kosher than trump.

top kek

Who remembers that nazi blimp I built/coded? Flying around in that thing blaring hell march and CHARIN LAZORS at normies?
Nostalgia man….

See you there guys.

As I read the ED article it seems all older versions of the nigras bases included a pasted copy of the original longcat fort as an homage. You guys were some of my best bros when I was a literal who.

When we were teenagers and underaged b& we pretended to be nazis on the internet to fight against the forces of people sucking the joy out of what we loved by taking the internet too seriously; all with the power of epic memes and a sense of chaotic illogic that made sense only to us but was incomprehensible to our foes.
Now that we're adults we're actual nazis on the internet fighting the forces of people sucking the joy out ofwhat we love by taking real life too seriously; all with the power of epic memes and a sense of chaotic illogic that makes sense only to us but is incomprehensible to our foes.

The more things change the more things stay the same… If you look backwards you really can see the trajectory how the once and future final boss of the internet formulated. They speak of us now, as then, in hushed whispers hardly believing such a ludicrous yet inexplicably powerful force exists. Hardly believing it themselves:

I came. I saw. I left.

First Life is better, but the concept of a Second Life is perfect.

Is there anything better?

Those were the days ;-;

bump

I remember working with 2 other Nigras to troll the prostitutes. We'd get money from the money trees and one of them would hire a prostitute, asking if it was ok if someone could watch. I'd wait a few minutes and pop in there wearing a little girl avatar and ask awkward embarrassing questions like "Daddy what are you doing to that lady?" or making comments like "Mommy has been drinking again" until the prostitute fled, usually without getting paid. Good times.

Yeah, I also remember the nightclub raids. All those tryhard single mom strippers and fake internet alphas screaming because things got too silly. All the had to do was just stop taking the internet so seriously and we'd have gotten bored and left. But instead they just had to go and be lolcows.

It was a simpler time.

Kek. So manlet tears is finally giving up his masculinity act and is becoming a trap instead?

I went on this game for the first time.

There was no-one there, and it sucked.

I can't wait for a life simulator that allows me to go outside and talk to people in my area from the comfort of my meme machine. Scouting out possible futures.

Then going outside and doing it in real life it if works out. Making the experience real, based on the simulation.

Full video/audio world simulator. Like a mix between skype, doom, and tinder.

Jesus CHRIST
I just read the Histories of the Empires of Eve and it made a big huff and puff out of 2 titans being used in a campaign.
200 fucking PLUS?

Former Woodbury University member here, have my old screehshots:
mega.nz/#!xg1xTQrQ!GYk54B4GCiolDXxESr9ajVBFzF819AJvb58ULEyFZA8

Where is that reaction image from?

Berserk

……
What is the point of this game? People play this game?

It's the witches apprentice from Berserk manga

People already said. Its just degenerate fetishfags who "play" the "game" and have online S&M furryfag conventions

Even so.

There are animated jpegs.

that post is degenerated and you should let me hurt you.

No, all of these games attract the same crowds:

Fetishists, LARPers ( bronies, vampires, steampunk ), niggers, single moms and alpha tryhards.

The only fun you can have with these people is by making fun of them.

==bumperino==

ctrl+s thread

1) server serves document with image/jpeg (because this site is shit and believes user-given extensions)
2) Browser reads first bytes to check type (because most browsers are better engineered than boards)
3) It's not FFD8, but
4) Realises, that this site is shit, ignores content-type given and determines it by first bytes, which are "GIF89a"
5) Document displayed as a gif

Very much this.
I was shocked to discover it still exists.