How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

dolly-chan.pw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hungry

kudos to the black dude for taking one for the team

The woman getting cummed in clearly isn't the same woman, but even if it was, I really don't care.

Nice doubles.

You think that's impressive? Check out deez trips!

bruh. You're not even close

My mistake, here they are.

Maybe these?

check these

NOW!!!!

We were too late… we were just too late….

All this time I thought I would be too early. But instead, now I'm too late. What a cruel fate.

who gives a shit?

as soon as you get fucked by a black guy, you arent white anymore. so who cares.

I mean… she's clearly still white, bro. She is a female of Caucasian decent, meaning she is white. I bet you're the type of guy to also think that your chromosomes determine your gender. You have to see the irony there, right?

im glad it's not me. never wanna get trapped with a chick with a baby

there's some nice black chicks, but for the most part in nz maori and pacific islanders are just scum that you don't want to go near.
there's plenty of inbreeding with white people but it does nothing to raise their race's intellect, just change their levels of melanin.

thing is, you can say it's racist or whatever but blacks are generally criminals, and they (especially in Nz) have only been exposed to civilisation for a couple of hundred years. of course they're going to act like animals when they've had less time than us white people (who have had thousands of years of civilisation) to evolve and shit.

i dunno i just hate blacks on so many different levels lol

Only cucks care about who fucks whom.

Happy
Life begets life

I think it's hilarious.
Burn the coal pay the toll.

>DOLLY CHAN<

dolly-chan.pw/

Solid creampie. Jelly.

sauce

>DOLLY CHAN<

dolly-chan.pw/

why is this a picture.

If you are stupid enough to get knocked up by a nigger, you deserve to be left to your own devices with your shitty niglet and live in misery. Nothing good will ever come out of it.

gtfo w/this bad shoop.

IF GOD DID NOT WANT THE RACES TO MIX HE WOULD HAVE PUT US ON DIFFERENT PLANETS

SKIN COLOR DOESN'T MATTER
ONLY CULTURE COUNTS

Just as well then that nigger "culture" is so disgustingly reprehensible no sane person would want to be a part of it

top kek