Telepathy
Time travel

invisibility
making girls orgasm with a single thought

that would be awkward on Mother's Day

you could get so rich with that ability

Ability to gas jews
Meme Magic

nah i'l train very hard with many girls over an extended period of time to master it.

how so? trophy husband? i'd use it to up my sex game so i could sleep with any girl and it would seem 100% natural to them :^)

Astral projection
Astral masturbation

Immortality

Reverse deja vu. People would easily forget about me to a point where I could walk into secure places because the guards would keep forgetting who I am.

The ability to turn invisible at will.

The ability to make people orgasm uncontrollably through the slightest touch.

Ehehehe

Getting women to counsent everything I ask them.

telekinesis and literally nothing else because telekinesis is the best superpower.

deal with it, flight losers

Ability to heal myself and others, and I gotta go with flight

This.
Telekenises and telepathy to become unstoppable

I wonder if being omniscient would make me not want to do all the shit I am going to do with my omnipotence

Immortality and telekinesis

telepathy is just a method of communication

it might even be redundant if your telekinesis is fine enough, you could manipulate the chemistry of the brain to implant thoughts. you'd have to learn how the brain works in incredible detail but it would probably be possible.

you'd definitely be able to fly using telekinesis.

Telekinesis is overrated and shape shifting is better. You want to fly? Grow wings. You want to kill people by throwing shit at then? Shapeshift your hand into a gun. You want to pick up something? Turn into he incredible hulk, use your imagination.

I just need one and it's the power to have any power I want.
Get on my level,plebs

REKT

This gives me just about every power, since I have total control over all matter and energy.

Because being ignorant is for filthy mortals.