Hongcouver: Rent boys ok, rent SJWs not so much

Men on Craigslist offering Vancouver women free rent in exchange for sex

archive.is/KR6OX

pic related

What homophobic shitlords! And denying a sexton worker's agency isn't very feminist.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jensaltman
twitter.com/theprovince/status/725766076433240064
sydney.craigslist.com.au/roo/5558828513.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wonderful.

WOAH!
People trading goods or services for sex?
What a new and unforeseen trend!

It's like watching a primordial form of marriage emerge.

Will they eventually push it to the logical conclusion of making the living arrangement permanent and then jointly raising children?

If so, that would both be hilarious and an interesting social experiment.

Samantha can't get a man with her current looks and she's pissed men are bypassing the chock points to get the good looking gals.

If this leads to more successful marriages, then I'm all for it. Good looking high value men side stepping online dating can only be a good thing.

words have lost their meaning, i still weep for literally

"Benedet said another simple solution is to flag the ads on whatever site is hosting them."

So this is against the law but marriage is perfectly legal.

Yeah, makes nothing but sense.

I don't disagree that women make terrible decisions, but you'd think these feminist types would attempt to convince women that they're not stupider than children.

I can't see how women can say they have it so much harder than men when they can get free food, shelter, and sex just by spreading their legs every once in a while. Meanwhile, men end up homeless and no one cares.

If feminism was rightist they might, but feminism is leftist. Poor decisions being exploitation is the foundation of leftism.

CHECK YOUR PUSSY PRIVILEGE

Let's just start calling these types MGTOW faggots

Rent rape
The rape is too darn high

Most retarded idea ever, probably feminists who posted the ads.

Not only is this contract unenforceable, but in Canada they have common law marriage which means that if you live with a woman whom you're having sex with, she can claim alimony if she leaves.

Literally would end up being the bitch in that relationship "let me stay for free or I'll take half your apartment."

Let's make "MGTOW" the right-wing version of the word "racist" and use it to shut down any conversation we dislike, just like Sinead Mccarthy suggested we should.

Better kick out all the chinks who keep inflating the housing prices in vancouver. Nah, on second thought, that's racist.

It already is.

Good movie called Everything's Gone Green explains YVR well.

Cool. There should be zero tolerance for criticism of White women in our movement.

Jennifer (((Saltman))) wrote this.

twitter.com/jensaltman

It's a false flag unless there's evidence to the contrary.
The purpose presumably, to trigger government housing assistance for single women.

Hey shitlords, comment here:

twitter.com/theprovince/status/725766076433240064

Sine ad is
-confirmed for jewels
-confirmed for feminist
-confirmed for mudshark

Any "movement" that will let women have any say will turn into a movement of white-knighting cucks and their queens.

I love how feminist activists of rape are usually disgusting whales that will never be at risk of being raped.

Contract may not be enforceable (in terms of demanding sex) but it may overrule the common law marriage. Not a common law wife, a paid whore, no alimony to pay. Could be interesting if this was ever tested.

the common law wife part is time limited I'm sure. just get a new rent whore every week or two.

What the fuck IS this shit?

White knight beta cancer? Feminist SJW shills?

Either way get the fuck out.

Sure. When women go back to being real women.

This.

They don't even want 'real men' because that is 'toxic masculinity', and they will sic the government dogs on any man that puts her in her place.

It's been practiced for millenia you stupid bitch.

Common law marriage varies by province. In British Columbia where Vancouver is located, it's pretty easy to end up in a common law marriage or something legally equivalent even if you're just roommates or even siblings sharing a home. Then you have Quebec who says fuck common law marriage, if you didn't go through the process at a church or the courthouse, then you're not fucking married no matter how long you've lived together or commingled finances.

That's right, the women who welcome refugees and cuck you for niggers should never be criticized.

Amen, brother.

You just replied to a shill my friend.

I am very interested in finding out just who these shills are and what motivates them to shill here.

I see beautiful people.

Those truly are some fine bitches.

wow, it's almost as if we're dealing with naturally emerging market forces between the sexes.

in case you were wondering why the rest of the world thinks Americlaps are ignorant fucks, wonder no more.

Increase the sexual frustration of men. Make life horrible for everyone, and give us no escape. Make everything worse and worse, faster and faster! Crush nature, and kill fun! Pass the misery around for everyone!

It would be funny if all men in the West teamed up for 1 month and promised that they will not sell anything to women unless it is for sex.

That would be a real eye opener for all those 'strong independent women'.

Do you think there may be a psychological correlation?

Bindis in Sydney have been doing this for a while

example:
sydney.craigslist.com.au/roo/5558828513.html

stop exploiting them!

Isn't that just a regular relationship?

no, you are worse then her. stop being a faggot anytime

But what if I only fap to 2D traps?

oh god and I assume gay marriage is legal there too

Gay's should kill themselves, tbh.

If you fap to men in drag, you are gay.

No, fuck off fuckhead. Since when are women so pure and holy that we have no right to call them out for their bullshit? Since when
SINCE FUCKING WHEN
have women NOT been used to suck in horny retards into psyops, poisonous ideologies and "counter movements" organized by evil hellspawn?
If you can truly and honestly, without a glimmer of deceit go out and tell people that you should never criticize anyone that has a cunt and gives lip service to stuff you "say" is in your (and our) interest, you are the dumbest motherfucker to have ever lived and you should reevaluate your position.

Imageboards should have taught you better. What matters is the content of their actions, not their fucking gender (which has an overwhelming tendency towards the mainstream, leftism and disinterest of politics, which is natural). But as long as their womanhood is used as some reason I or anyone else should pay attention to them, all they'll hear is
TITS OR GTFO

White knight found.

All the droning on about Toxic Masculinty won't override female evolution. Women evolved to favor dominace in men. Women by large don't favor manginas or really even niceness when it comes to sex partners. High status women especially (see Donald Trump's wife against homosexual leaning Hugh Jackman's).

As Vox Day noted, a slick way to kill attraction in your wife is by being nice, wearing your fees fees on your sleave, and sharing your weaknesses.

You're still a homosexual thats been conditioned to lust after what doesn't exist.

that's still exploiting them. the only way not to is by acting like they're always oppressed and giving them quotas and marrying them and giving them huge divorce settlements. and never objectifying them by looking at hotter traps, 2d or 3d.

So it's either fap to traps or have to put up with women like her?

Fuck that bro.

That's essentially prostitution.

White women are on a sex strike against White Genocide. They've correctly stereotyped white men as being self-hating, white anti-white, traitors. White women are using the power they know how to wield best and they are on a sex strike until White Genocide is stopped.

#WWSSAWhiteGenocide

THE SIEGE PILL

Vox Gay is a humorless beta autismo who claims to be a non-white minority because he's 1/64th Cherokee. Like most autismos, he only gets the broad strokes of social interaction and misses the subtly that underlies the mechanics of the entire thing.

Taking relationship advice from an autismo is like asking a blind man to critique a painting.

Your meme is never going to take off

relatively new as in…. trading women sex for X since the dawn of civilization?

To be fair only like 2 of them are under 50 so you can't really expect much from the rest.

Hello, user. How are you, today?

The solution is undoubtedly to sell more properties to the Chinese.

Because sex is bad, mmkay?

Walk into an oven and stay there.

Not sure you get how this rent thing works, user.

Traps are not gay, they are just women with dicks

No fuck off

There was this old episode of Bonanza or Gunsmoke where some prospector was buying new China every two weeks because he hated dishes.