What will the title be?

What will the title be?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/secretbombshell/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"THE SEEKERS OF TRUTH"

STAR WARS EPISODE VIII: FUCKING WHITE MALES

It would be "IIX" you fuckwit, learn Roman numerals!

This was legit one of the worst troll attempts I've ever seen

STAR WARS
Episode VIII
More Niggers Than Ever

Hi, OP.

Just kill yourself.

IIX
NIGGERFAGGOT

I bet you faggots think owls are birds, too.

Wews, you're a fuckwit too.

Death is obviously a white male. So since he took Carrie Fischer's life that make death sexist and antisemitic….(add more leftist buzz word shit here)
Therefore the title should be some snide remark/smear on white males…. which incidentally made up the fan base until 2015 ….because muh feels & White people need to have their groups and platforms taken away.

They added the same amount of diversity to schools that they did to TFA and you see the result in both cases. Little to no standards remain.

OP?

STAR WARS EPISODE VIII:
The Prepping of the Padawan

STAR WARS EPISODE IIX: 2 NIGGER 4 NUMBERZ

they're breaking IX into two parts so how are we gonna write that number?

HE'S BAAAAAACK!

The First Order Strikes Back

I hope he dies before then.

Muthafuckin sauce? Reverse image search isn't working.

Here user.

They kind of had to because their "stronk woman role model died. Muh feels nostalgia + Sjw propaganda won't work without an original actor because no one cares about the shitty 1 dimensional new so-called "actors".

Leia was going to be another "wise sage" that would give Rey advice throughout the film basically a warning to girls not to have kids or get married and to spread more feminist nonsense.Now that she's dead they have to bring back Han solo…..watch him get all of Leia's lines & push SJW and feminist shit every time he is on screen…

Me 2 also Daisy Ridley ( I wonder what they would do? A reboot of a reboot?)and anyone else important that will cause Disney problems & loss of shekels.

her name is Kim King

instagram.com/secretbombshell/

STAR WARS EPISODE VIII: EPISODE V RESKINNED

What? No they don't.

IX Part 1: The Almost End
IX Part 2: The End For Real

LOW ENERGY

The Cuckold Cleans Up

From their protective they do. As I stated the original actors are there to carry the movie and promote their sjw, tumblr,etc. re-branding of SW. The new actors do not connect with the audience enough to do that in any large way.

For me I don't give a shit about anything after the originals other than the fact I hope these Disney ones fail miserably or hold out hope that just maybe someone manages to sneak through a good SW movie ( spin off most likely)
from the deluge of Sw shit they will inundate us within the next 10+ years.

STAR WARS EBISOD VIII: WE WUZ JEDY AN SHIEET

Episode VIII: The hasty rewrite

They already finished it and it comes out a year from now, so it won't be "rewritten" and it wouldn't have been "hasty"

absolutely disgusting

implying

The New Order Retaliates

How? His character is dead, he wasn't a force user and he's too old to play Han in a flashback. What the fuck?

Retconned.

We don't see his body.

He got stabbed in the gut and fell down a pit.

vid related

STAR WARS
Episode VIII
So Many Niggers, it Could Have Been a Tarzan Movie

"He was really a force user all along but didn't believe it, how do you think he escaped all those horrible situations he should have died in?"

If they can CG the tron dude's face into being younger they can do Ford's.

How long until they finally ruin the Kessel run?

I bet they'll show this in the Han Solo movie.

That was just Han bullshitting but I bet they will show it in the Han Solo in the anthology movie. It's funny that the spin-offs technically are prequels.

Star Wars VIII: The Quest for More Money.

He finally got what he wanted and got out but they found a way to rope him back in. The only way he's getting out is if he dies in real life this time.

Star Wars: 8 4 me

I heard Mel Brooks was actually going to do a sequel to Space Balls and have it make fun of the new Star Wars movies. I hope he does so.

Underrated post.

how does he come up with such original material?

a true Auteur.

And he sucked in VII. He played aging Harrison Ford in a JJ Abrams film, not Han Solo.

Ford has been vocal in his dislike of the Han Solo character.

Which makes him a faggot. He's like a rock star who hates the song that made him famous.

typical of jews.