There is a really cute skinny blonde MILF at my local store

There is a really cute skinny blonde MILF at my local store,
I want to ask if she's married, or has a boyfriend, but I have no idea how.
I just go there to buy cheap vodka.
How can I ask her if she's single/ ask her out

pic is not her, but kinda related

Tell her that you and the boys are going to watch the game, ask her to bring a friend.. tell her they can root for the other team..

If she has a man, she will probably tell ya, unless she's interested in getting some dock on the side..

Fuck me I misspelled dick

kek

I RUINED EVERYTHING

Kennedi check em

Fuck

Maybe I should of just said Satan instead

to me, this seems completely out of line, because I don't even know her,
at most , she can recognize me because I come in every so often. I can't imagine inviting her somewhere is appropriate

If she's married, she would likely fuck you if you dont want a commitment, have game and approach her with confidence.

Say it in a joking manner. You have to grow some balls man.

Just say "A fine ship like yourself needs a big dock. Do you want to moor up later?" Add in a cheeky wink and some body touching and I bet you will have a dock full of ship!

This might work

Op here, I appreciate your answers, but I'm not quite sure these tactics will work in my situation.
Am I just being naive, would a married woman be THAT willing to cheat with me? I know cuckolding is the newest meme, but.
Take me through a practice scenario,

Write her this poem:

Wild nights - Wild nights!
Were I with thee
Wild nights should be
Our luxury!

Futile - the winds -
To a Heart in port -
Done with the Compass -
Done with the Chart!

Rowing in Eden -
Ah - the Sea!
Might I but moor - tonight -
In thee!

Go in there slightly drunk, enough to slur you words, buy another bottle of Vodka and get it in one of those brown paper bags that tramps have.

Ask her if when she gets off work whether she'd like to get off, make gestures towards the Vodka in your bag, give the Vodka a playful shake and say in you smoothest drunken voice, "I've got this Vodka…"

You may add a wink or an ehehehe if you please. ;)

Just fucking ask her out for drinks or to the park whatever.

If she declines then does it matter wheither she has a bf or not?

Dont listen to this guy. You want to be cucked?

Flirt or crack a joke to test if shes interested.
Without thinking ask her if shes single.
If yes ask if she wants to get coffee or drinks.

Did you know

…that in catalog view, when you look at the thumbnail of this pic, eyes glazed & slightly to one side, she looks like an erect penis with genital warts?

Did that give you an erection?

Tell her this

AY YO GURL, LEMME HOLLA AT YA
U WANT SUM FUCK?

well you dunce then what do you think you should do? Just fucking talk to her instead of being a complete autist on the chinese bamboo scrolls. the trick is to talk to her without the intent to put your penis in her vag. if you pay attention to them in any way they always bring up their bf or husband if they have one or arent interested in the sex. where you go from there is up to you you nu-male.

yes user, yes.

This shit is way too hard, most people meet their partners through friends and social circle, only a select few actually have the balls to talk to strangers.

If you don't have a large social circle, you are fucked sorry. Just pretend you're not interested in women instead.

Learn your goddamn fucking language, nigger!