I've had enough

I've had enough.

RIP Carrie.

This year literally can't get any fucking worse.

Why is this happening? WHY?

It's not enough that we lost Prince, George Michaels, Bowie, Muhammad Ali, Fidel, Alan Rickman, and so many more.

It's not enough that the UK decided to set back progress 100 years, or that the fucking US elected a braindead Nazi Cheeto.

You had to take Carrie from us too.

Srsly what did we do to deserve this? We had so much hope for this year. All we asked for was good music, good movies, and a Hillary Clinton Presidency. Was that so fucking much?

Tell me 2017 will be better. Anybody, please.

The sad part about that one is that 2016 only decided to kill off one of them. One to go.

Like I don't even care about your thoughts on Brexit it happened or Trump he won, that's pretty subjective. I have no idea why anybody would cry over fucking Castro.

I think he's shitting on those pathetic /r/fuck2016 cucks with the Reddit spacing and general tone of the post

OK, Rickman will be missed, but the rest can fuck off.

This reads exactly like a neo-lberal facebook post. Nailed it

Fuck the kike, and fuck you, OP.

my m8s were sad about castro because he built a good healthcare system and stuck it to america

I envy being able to do that. I'm only decent and blow it halfway because my sarcasm leaks out. Fuck the faggots who say ironically saying things brings in faggots. Typing a post that's done ironically and making it sound legit is an art form. Bait posting needs a comeback.

The funny thing is, I have no idea anymore if this is ironic or not. I know faggots that talk like this almost exactly. Scary stuff, mate.

OPs certainly being ironic. However if this was posted on any other website, it wouldn't be.

True. I've been around normalfags but I've never been able to act like them. Christ I hate that "nerd culture" is a thing so much. The same people that would take the piss out of me and my mates for liking Star Wars as kids are now into it because it's trendy and full of Hollywood cliches that are already dated.

Another blood sacrifice for Chabelo (google it and you will understand)

2016 was a year of wiping away the old and the broken. In 2017, we build.

Libs started to say that Castro was one of the best things to happen to the world and he was only condemed because the evil white CIS scum wants everything for himself and not share it with others.
They simply deny history and what has actually happened.

They're not "into it".
They pretend to be to fit into what curerntly acceptable in society.
ASk anyone of them what they like particulary about the SW movies or characters or whatever and you'll only get the most shallow ansers.
Ask anything more specific and you get the old "you're a nerd, fuck off" reaction that you encountered 10-15 years ago.

Castro fits in perfectly with Holla Forumss whole surbibal ub da biddest :DDD meem - he was able to take land by force and hold on to it despite the best efforts of the greatest military superpower in history 90 miles away - and those retards still shit all over him when he died. Also che guevara was a fucking stud, basing any other opinion on what hippies like or don't like is sub-retarded.

Stopped reading there. If you love Muslim rape so much, fuck off to the Middle East. Brexit was the greatest thing the UK has done since raping India for its tea.

For the sake of it:
Bisexual coked-out nigger, no loss.
Talentless faggot, should've died from AIDS sooner.
White version of Prince, literally the only thing he ever did that was worth anything was Labyrinth. He was overblown, his music was shit, all he had was the trademarked gimmick of being himself.
Muslim trash, no loss.
Literally who?
Literally who cares? Go cry more on your Facebook feed, none of these people will be missed. Least of all the druggy kike whore whose whole career was based of a heavily edited trainwreck by some fat stooge who only ever made two good movies in his whole career, neither of which anybody has ever actually seen until reminded they exist.

IN SHORT: KILL YOURSELF

This is basically just a longform version of dozens of posts on my FB feed: people using her death to take a swipe at trump or just attention whore in general, with anyone who met her once at a convention or saw her at an airport milking the shit out of it. Friggin social media buzzards.

u wat? The only threat Cuba ever was to the US was being a tool for the USSR to house missiles, which the US successfully kept from happening. Cuba was never a threat to the US, nor was it ever a serious interest of the US to deal with. Best efforts my ass, an assassination attempt or two isn't 'best efforts', it was a passing event. Had the US seriously wanted the spic gone, they would've Saddam'd his ass. Che was a joke, btw, his only legacy is his face on t-shirts, lol. Killed before he could 'make a difference' and hailed by college kids who never bother to read into his life and racist remarks on niggers because they're too busy sitckin' it to mom and dad. Fucking pathetic. You and your spic heroes need a ride from Uncle Pinochet. Faggot-assed retards, the lot of you.

If you are on this board, you should care