Was it ever determined what exactly happened here?

Was it ever determined what exactly happened here?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OPlI7
i.sli.mg/70Vb7b.png
t.co/I1CSCJErWf
ianmurdock.com
pastebin.com/yk8bgru5
web.archive.org/web/20080221111241*/http://twitter.com/imurdock
businessinsider.com/debian-founder-ian-murdock-has-died-at-42-2015-12
esr.ibiblio.org/?p=6907
ianmurdock.com/blog/
archive.is/x4zfW
archive.is/9tTRh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was murdered and there was a coverup.

He's the Micheal Richards of this decade.

My personal take is that he was murdered, probably by the San Fran police, who are known for corruption.

The reality of being associated with Docker and all the shovelware it enables finally got to him

Well that just doesn't make any sense on face value.
I'm going to have to call shenanigans.

cuck that killed himself

Be Ian Murdoch.

You love your wife so much you name the masterpiece of your life after your names. Debra + Ian = Debian.

Debian.

After 15 years she leaves you taking with her half of your money and a chunk of your heart. Debian - Debra = Ian?

Debian.

She found a new lover immediately but after 6 years you still can't get over the divorce. You are alone. Worse of all every day at work you hear about 'Debian' and it reminds you of her.

Debian debian debian.

Then "women in open source" start telling you everything is white-men's fault. Why aren't you doing anything for women in tech? Aren't you ashamed of your privilege you fucking cis-scum? And even with all your privilege you are alone.

Debian debian debian debian.

Maybe at the bottom of the next bottle I'll find some solace.

Debian debian debian debian debian debian.

Then the neighbour yells "install gentoo you fucking faggot!", it's blind rage.

Next thing you know a cop is strip-searching you, she's a woman. Her name is Deborah.

Definitely murdered, but there will never be proof.

Who cares? How about you actually discuss technology instead?

That's fucking heavy user.

We've been invaded by wincucks that post to attract attention. Don't let it get to you, they'll leave eventually.

When will the docker meme just die? I woke up one day and every faggot was pretending to be an expert on it. That and slack, what universe did I wake up in? Just use IRC.

LOL
Holy shit, faggot.
Being a founder of Debian more than a decade before doesn't mean you're a major player in technology.

Go back to /g/, you piece of fucking subhuman garbage. Where you belong, and quit roleplaying.

Web 3.0: The Cloud

It deserves the name because the only people who are gonna be getting out of this bubble safely are the ones giving themselves golden parachutes.

I followed the thing a bit. It seems he wanted to post something on his blog and then kill himself, but then he suddenly disappeard. The debian blog just says "he passed", and that his family wants to keep the things private. Granted, but still nobody knows if his twitter account was just cracked (he posted nothing on his blog, only on twitter) or how he actually died. We can only think about suicide because the twitter posts, but even his twitter was deleted for unknown reasons.

> Shock, denial, or disbelief

> Anger, irritability, mood swings

> Confusion, difficulty concentrating

> Edginess and agitation

He was quite clearly going through some sort of trauma, you can tell from his Tweets (archive.is/OPlI7 or Tweets.pdf or Tweets.txt) and we know for sure that he was arrested: i.sli.mg/70Vb7b.png or Arrest.png or Arrest\ verified.jpeg

He was indeed charged with 2 counts of assault like he said according to the police report.

Now, this isn't necessarily evidence that he was raped and beaten by cops, but it does prove that something did indeed happen and that at least part of what he said in his tweets were true.

7:12pm: I am a white male, make a lot money, pay a lot of money in taxes, and yet their abuse is equally doned out. DO NOT CROSS THEM!
7:08pm: This was right after the female officer ripped off my underwear.. I guess that's not considered rape if you're not a woman being raped.
7:03pm: "We're the police, we can do whatever the fuck we want.."
6:49pm: What does one have to get education wise to become a police officer.. asking for a friend.
6:42pm: The rest of my life is to fight against the police.. they are NOT friends, so don't ever ever believe otherwise.
6:41pm: The police are uneducated, evil, and sadistic. Do not trust them.
6:33pm: (2/2) They are uneducated, bitter, and and only interested in power for its own sake. Contact me [email protected] if you can help. -ian
6:31pm: (1/2) The rest of my life will be devoted to fighting against police abuse.. I'm white, I made $1.4 million last year,
6:07pm: i'm hoping coming from a successful white guy it will help everyone
6:06pm: i'm going to post my case on my blog.. if anyone can post it on hacker news or wherever i would apprieciate it
6:00pm: @jacksormwriter wants me dead
5:48pm: Writing up my experience for others to hopefully prevent others from police abuse then you won't hear from me again
5:45pm: where they put you in a cell with absolutely no instructions whatever aside from the spell on the floor in piss?
5:45pm: shall i post pictures for all my bruises from my against the police officers?
5:38pm: they said no
5:38pm: i asked if they had cameras
5:37pm: then followed my home from there
5:37pm: i had to have swtitches
5:36pm: then they pulled me out of my house and did it again
5:36pm: they followed me home
5:36pm: i had to go to the hospital
5:35pm: they beat the shit out of me twice, then charged me $25,000 to get out of jail for battery against THEM
5:34pm: if anyone wants to come over and see what the police did to me i would be more than happy for that
5:30pm: I'm not committing suicide today. I'll write this all up first, so the police brutality ENDEMIC in this so call free country will be known.
5:27pm: Maybe my suicide at this, you now, a successful business man, not a NIGGER, will finally bring some attention to this very serious issue.
5:25pm: My career is over now, so I'll be gone soon.
5:23pm: Quote: "We're the police, we always win."
5:22pm: I'll write more much later. They still don't have cameras on all police so I'm going to use my somewhat celebrity to hopefully stop this.
5:21pm: My bail for "assault against a police officer" are all that: $25,000.
5:20pm: Then beat me up some more.
5:20pm: I'll write more on my blog later. But the police here beat me up for knowing on my neighbor's door.. they sent me to the hospital.
5:17pm: t.co/I1CSCJErWf
5:14pm: watch my blog later ianmurdock.com
5:13pm: i'm committing suicide tonight.. do not intervene as i have many stories to tell and do not want them to die with me #debian #runnerkristy67

by /u/sammichbitch

> Is there a conspiracy in his murder/suicide? Yes, it looks like it. Read his tweets: pastebin.com/yk8bgru5 (because his twitter account was deleted) Edit: This link has more tweets - web.archive.org/web/20080221111241*/http://twitter.com/imurdock
> This is the official police story : Source - businessinsider.com/debian-founder-ian-murdock-has-died-at-42-2015-12
>The official version and his tweets show very conflicting stories indeed. Also there is this totally unrelated post esr.ibiblio.org/?p=6907 which may spark your interest. The racist and politically incorrect terms used by Ian in his tweets and his dramatic episode according to the official narrative during his arrests are very unlikely of how Ian would have generally acted.
> He said that he updated his blog with his story but it appears that its not updated, so whats up with that? ianmurdock.com/blog/

Jackstormwriter
Jay Daniels
[email protected]

KristyRunner67
No longer exists on Twitter's servers

Spoiled faggot got drunk and police had to put him in the drunk tank, was probably doing some stupid shit the second time they picked him up.
Obviously a mental breakdown.
He wasn't an important figure in technology beyond founding a base of a Linux distribution.
There's no need to sperg out and become even more delusional than he was in his last moments from his mental breakdown state.

Ian had been a mess for over a decade and was essentially estranged from everyone including the Debian community. Was a long flameout that was not unexpected.

That's free software for ya

it was runnerkristi67 (with an i)

having experienced the mentally ill before, this seems like a psychotic break. police aren't trained to deal with the mentally ill so i can totally see them assuming drugs and provoking him

the first tweet "do not intervene..." is illogical showing he wasn't thinking rationally

i think he just got pissed at that other dude for being glib
archive.is/x4zfW
archive.is/9tTRh

it's a shame that police are so bad at dealing with this shit. they don't know anything about deescalation or how to deal with spergouts. restraining an aspie doesn't help with freakouts

I'm screen capping this and I'll make it into a comic when finals are over.