Have you ever dated a rape victim, Holla Forums?

Have you ever dated a rape victim, Holla Forums?
Shit gets kinky

shit you not, all the girls i've dated have been raped or molested at one point in their lives. one girl was gang raped on holiday when she was 16, and insisted that we roleplay what happened. sometimes she'd like to pretend her little sister was with her. i miss that gril.

I have dated a girl who was raped when she was little.
She likes lolicon and wants to be treated like a little girl during sex.

she was bonkers and a bit retarded
she's a whore but she still loves me, even she has a bf
I do too ;_;

Why?

I did, and it was maybe the worst relationship I've ever had. She was a rather large woman who said I love you 3 days in and never stopped talking about how much she hated men. Despite that, every conversation had to be about how her brother fucked her when she was 6. We stopped talking after she started crying during the date.

She also called me a cunt for not wanting to fuck her yet, don't really understand that part.

Don't lose your vigirinity chum, don't do it..

That you, Iron-Man?

i dated a girl who was molested by two out of 3 brothers. The oldest one and the youngest one.

She was 8ish when it happened.

she was pretty, but a compulsive liar. later on I found she was just too far fucked up.

But the great thing was, she was so broken she let me do 2 and 3 on ones. Even did a 4 on one, one time. Nothing like 4 teen girls on your bed and me being 21.

But ya, must have done 30 or 40 2 on 1's.

But one day she breaks down and says it's memories of her older brother. She said she would wear super tight underwear so they had a hard time pulling it down.
And i asked her why she was cryng. And she said cause she knew it was wrong, but she liked the feeling of it (being fucked is what she was alluding to). She didnt' like what they were doing to her. But liked the feeling and she felt guilty.
I told her, its' natural to like the feeling.

She told me one time her oldest brother finished fucking her and he pulled out and said "your going to make someone a good wife some day".

She said she tried to tell her mother about the abuse, but her mother smacked her mouth and said she was lying.

Needless to say i find out later she was a total whore (she moved to my town from a different town)

but ya, she was willing to do anything to have love, including putting up with my shit.

WTF….waterboarding the baby?!!!!

The relationship is going to be a fucking trainwreck if it ends isn't it?

I'm detecting a lot of samefag in this thread, because these stories hit close to home and I can tell in several of them your girl is lying. If you're telling the truth you're dating a borderline. It's like I'm in a thread full of other losers like myself. That's who borderlines target.

I've told this story on here so many times, but since it fits this thread's theme, I'll tell it one more time focusing on what's relevant to this thread. It's still long, so I'll break it up into parts.

Unrelated to rape, this girl also faked illnesses, falls down the stairs, threatened suicide for attention, would run off into the streets again… for attention. Threw tantrums if I couldn't afford to buy her what she wanted, like a child. She poisoned my cats, she was jealous of my affection towards them. Was jealous of my affection towards my niece as well. Isolated me from my friends and family, moved me out to the middle of no where, used up all my money and abandoned me. She claimed to see demons and ghosts and phantom rapists. Yes, the worst of the rapists I'm going to tell you about, she claimed followed her when she moved in with me and would stalk around our apartments in a black hoodie. The time I felt I'd gone truly insane from being with her, I actually saw the guy.

I met a girl online. She was gorgeous, to my mind she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever met. 5'1, DDD breasts, huge ass, rosy cheeks, freckles, angelic voice, glasses, cute nose, full lips, perfect teeth. She was like a fertility goddess. We fucked constantly. I was hard 24/7 when we were together.

I asked what her sexual experience was in our first conversation, and ended up setting a terrible precedent. She told me she'd never had consensual sex, which begged the question. She claimed to have been raped, but refused to go the cops and report it. That became the basis of our relationship. I was going to get her to go to the cops. Then I started pressing her for more information. One rape became many:

(cont.)

-She claimed her father would "wrestle" with her and pull her clothes off since she was little, rubbing his dick all over her. She also claimed he beat her.
-She claimed her brother would sneak into her room and hang out with her a lot. One night when he was 15 and she was 12 he asked to switch outfits. He put on her nightgown and she put on his shirt and shorts. When she was pulling up his shorts he bent her over and raped her. She got pregnant and miscarried, or so she claimed. She claimed he too was beating her, and that when her parents found out they sided with him and believed it was consensual.
-She claimed at a church event some boy dragged her into an empty room and started punching her and pulling her clothes off, but her brother -who had already raped her- saved her. She claimed the boy was beaten up by her brother and another older boy. The other older boy comes up later.
-Later she starts dating a boy who frequently gets drunk and tries to force himself on her.
-He leaves her alone at a party. While she's in the back playing with chickens(?) two other boys from school knock her over. One puts duct tape over her mouth and holds her arms while the other fucks her. Whenever she struggled or fought they would hold her nose closed, they took turns raping her until they both came on the grass.
-Months later one of her friends starts dating one of the two boys who raped her, she advises the friend to stay away. The two boys then break into her house and rape her again. She describes this assault as much more brutal and involving her being cut with knives and the boys threatening to kill her family and dogs. This time she claims they only rape her until her body goes limp, and then both take turns throat-raping her until they force her to take their loads.
As a sidenote, she claimed this happened while a guy she was dating online was listening in on skype. I contacted him and he said he didn't know what happened, but the guy was autistic as fuck and conveniently she'd indicated he had a huge rape fetish.
The ride's not over yet, gentlemen!
-She then claims while at a party with a bunch of friends she was challenged to play truth or dare. She was dared to suck some guy's dick, she said no. The guy was obsessed with her, she claimed. While she was asleep, he shoved his dick into her mouth. She woke up to this, had a flashback to the previous "attack" and ran into the bathroom sobbing.
-While out after seeing a movie with her we go into a store and she sees an old man and collapses to the ground and starts screaming "I had forgotten what he'd done!" I try to go after him but she pleads that she's frightened and not to leave her. This was nearing the end of the relationship so I wasn't really buying it at this point. Maybe she fucked the dude.
-A week later some guy -who most likely was her on another account- starts messaging her on kik and claims that his dad raped her, and that he knew where she worked and he was going to rape her too. I confront him, nothing of course ever comes of it.
-Two weeks later comes one of the more ridiculous assaults. It was clear she'd been describing some date with another guy that had gone poorly. Then she describes being attacked again, but fighting the guy off. She said a fat bald guy pinned her against a wall and started jerking off in front of her calling her his daughter and telling her to suck him off. She claimed she gave him an indian burn and escaped. When questioned as to when and where this happened, she claimed that she needed to clear her head so she drove downtown after midnight, parked her car and went walking down dark alleys.

-PARANORMAL BONUS: she claimed she and her friends were at one time a "coven" that the five of them stupidly tried to summon a demon. That it telekinetically pinned them all to the walls. That they were screaming but no one could hear them. That it had the body of a demon, but the face of the main girl's mother. That it raped her while they all were forced to watch, and her legs covered with blood from the rape.

(cont.)

She would frequently try to get me to re-enact these "assaults" with her. Tried to get me to fuck her from behind like her brother. It made doggie awkward as she'd always demand I do it rougher. She tried to get me to fuck her with tape over her mouth. When she started cutting me off blowjobs her reason was she claimed the smell and taste of my cum forced her to relive her most traumatic rapes.

I now believe this was actually a combination of her making the stories up completely and claiming that consensual sex acts were rape. This is how borderlines operate, they change how stories happen in their heads to make themselves sound like innocent victims in every situation.

She did a lot of crazy shit not related to rape stories, but let's just put a cherry on top of this story: After she'd moved on to a new guy, she claimed to everyone in her town (Round Rock/Austin) that I had raped her all throughout our relationship. She claimed I'd forced her to do webcam shows with me (her idea) and record us having sex. That she was just pretending to be enjoying it all those times. In fairness, whenever we fought she claimed she faked all her orgasms.

Yeah, she was a scared submissive little bitch seeking any alpha male attention. Needless to say, I couldn't leave her alone, ever, because she'd latch on to any available male presence. She was fucked in the head, utterly insecure and a disloyal little slut. Glad I dumped that head case, and the sex wasn't very good either, she didn't do anything and any kinky stuff reminded her of rape. And she fucking cheated on me, fucking bitch.

That's pretty hot but it sounds too specific to be real.

She was a pathological liar with a rape fetish.

If she was hot, way to go brah.

I'm sorry you're a huge cunt. Nothing is more fun than ultra-rough doggy. Bitch sounds like a keeper.

It's in al queda

yeah like multiple times, but I was young af and just put it in her bum. That was like sophomore year of high school. The other one was HPD as fuck and probs would have done just about anything lol, but that was 7th grade.

Rough doggy becomes less fun -to me at least- when the reason she supposedly wants it is because she's imagining her brother raping her.

Besides, I'm a breast man and I need eye contact. I go limp from doggy unless we do it in front of a mirror and I can see her face and breasts.

I have, she was hot but absolutely batshit crazy and destructive.

This is the problem, not the sex. Love shouldn't stop at pomf.

So all the girls I have dated claim they were assualted or raped, but only a third of them really were and those that were want you to pretend to rape them all the time

and want to be slutty.