ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach

ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) today urged presidential candidate Donald Trump to reconsider his use of the phrase “America First” as a slogan describing his approach to foreign affairs, citing its anti-Semitic use in the months before Pearl Harbor by a group of prominent Americans seeking to keep the nation out of World War II.

The most noteworthy leader of the “America First Committee” was Charles Lindbergh, who sympathized with the Nazis and whose rhetoric was characterized by anti-Semitism and offensive stereotypes, including assertions that Jews posed a threat to the U.S. because of their influence in motion pictures, radio, the press, and the government.

“The undercurrents of anti-Semitism and bigotry that characterized the America First movement – including the assumption that Jews who opposed the movement had their own agenda and were not acting in America’s best interest – is fortunately not a major concern today,” said Jonathan A. Greenblatt, ADL CEO. “However, for many Americans, the term ‘America First’ will always be associated with and tainted by this history. In a political season that already has prompted a national conversation about civility and tolerance, choosing a call to action historically associated with incivility and intolerance seems ill-advised.”

In a letter to Mr. Trump, ADL urged him to refrain from using the slogan in the future.

archive.is/TXBbe

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/press-center/press-releases/anti-semitism-usa/adl-statement-on-remarks-by-donald-trump-at-rjc-event.html
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/262063-anti-defamation-league-defends-trumps-speech-to-jewish
nytimes.com/2016/04/28/us/politics/transcript-trump-foreign-policy.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/trump-iraq-syria-220608
sputniknews.com/us/20160322/1036701696/trumps-advisers.html#ixzz43ayDPRVk
time.com/4267058/donald-trump-aipac-speech-transcript/
jta.org/2016/03/21/news-opinion/politics/11-times-donald-trump-won-the-aipac-conference
freebeacon.com/issues/trump-yarmulkes-are-biggest-seller-at-aipac-conference/
timesofisrael.com/trump-wins-over-aipac-with-true-friend-of-israel-speech/
wsj.com/articles/in-speech-to-aipac-donald-trump-affirms-support-for-israel-1458605471
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.710188
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/03/21/a-new-donald-trump-emerges-at-aipac-flanked-by-teleprompters/
jta.org/2016/03/21/news-opinion/politics/trump-abandons-talk-of-israel-neutrality-wins-cheers-from-aipac
blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/03/21/at-aipac-unconventional-donald-trump-gave-a-conventional-political-speech/
jns.org/news-briefs/2016/4/5/donald-trumps-jewish-son-in-law-advised-him-on-aipac-speech
timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/trump-says-jewish-son-in-laws-friends-from-israel-helped-write-aipac-speech/
alex-haley.com/alex_haley_george_lincoln_rockwell_interview.htm
archive.is/W2L6E
twitter.com/juliaioffe
census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-03.pdf
apa.org/about/gr/issues/aging/mental-health.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Jews
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/usjewpop1.html/1941_1942_9_Statistics.pdf
wnd.com/2016/04/at-last-america-first/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/28/newt-gingrich-donald-trumps-foreign-policy-putting/
wnd.com/2016/04/after-election-unwind-in-israel/
archive.is/USNX1
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/tay-sachs-disease#statistics
web.archive.org/web/20100507092645/http://www.playboy.com/arts-entertainment/features/george-lincoln-rockwell/george-lincoln-rockwell-01.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borough
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TOP FUCKING KEK

"Intolerance is the mark of a people who understand and relish their own indisputible greatness."
- John Locke

America first?

Oy vey!

We are the chosen!

Of course the ADL is mad. These kikes want their best interest first and foremost all the time.

> He was the third child of Charles August Lindbergh (birth name Carl Månsson) (1859–1924) who had emigrated from Sweden to Melrose, Minnesota as an infant, and his only child with his second wife, Evangeline Lodge Land Lindbergh (1876–1954), of Detroit. Charles' parents separated in 1909 when he was seven.[4] Lindbergh's father, a U.S. Congressman (R-MN-6) from 1907 to 1917, was one of the relatively few Congressmen to oppose the entry of the U.S. into World War I (although his congressional term ended a month prior to the House of Representatives voting to declare war on Germany).[5]

'Berg' != Jewish
Berg is German for mountain. The Jews stole the German names, not the other way around.

see Alfred RosenBERG (a Nazi)

Can't have that! It's Israel First!

I'm sure your kike is very significant and even chosen, but your Semitic matters aren't my concern.

top heh

Go away, shill.

I thought "berg" was supposed to signify a place of origin or a town

kill yourself

You're the one who's calling Charles Lindbergh a Jew, you moron.

That's Von, meaning Of.

You're embarrassing yourself

-berg can also be a Dutch, German or Swedish name.

Von is supposed to be used in noble names, though. Does German have names for commoners tied to land?

If he starts saying America over all or America before anyone else they'll still complain

Israel's founding fathers also admired the nazis before they started killing them, what's this guy's point? Oh right- America putting America before Israel is anti-semitic.

Next thing you're going to say -stein is not a jewish name either.

Keep digging your own graves you kikes

You're a fucking idiot. Reporting for being a kike trying to make Holla Forums look stupid and pretenting people are unable to GOOGLE IT.

Oy vey! America first? What chutzpah!

Mark Zuckerberg is a good boy, he dindu nuffin, Holla Forums told me he's not jewish.

And Zuckerberg = Sugar mountain

Not sure, but the -berg and -stein surnames used by Jews are awkward because they were quickly chosen after citizenship acts required a German name I think.

You've been all over the board lately, being a Jew and stuff.

Daily reminder that the Lindbergh baby was a victim of jewish ritual murder.

kikes flinging themselves at a wall. Top kek.

GO TO HELL AND TAKE YOUR FRIENDS WITH YOU

Filtered

You do realize that they will often assume the names of the Goy to hide among them? But you wouldn't admit that because you are baiting, no one is this stupid.
REPORT + HIDE

LEO FRANK RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1912

Burg is a german name you fucking idiot it means castle in german

1) jews were required by governments to take fixed names in order for them to be taxed and be enlisted in the draft
2) goldberg isn't a german name, it's a jewish name created using german words. No ethnic German is named Goldstein.

Just call him what he is, an Ashkenazi mongrel. He scurries off once he has been outed.

Good for nothing, in the way of everything.

You notice he didn't say that Lindbergh was wrong or that the assertions were incorrect. Just that it's a good thing those views aren't of major concern today.

This doesn't surprise me for some reason.

Why don't we fight back about openbordersforisrael?

And thus the ADL was created to help to golem.

Nigga stop shitting up the thread
don't bother responding 'cause I filtered you man

Fucking thank you. That's what I meant.

ADL is literally (((their))) own worst enemy.

They're so fucking selfish, hypocritical, supremecist, and condescending their own activism cannot help but to make people hate them.

Fucking retarded, kill yourselves.

>Defamation - ADL bullying Ukraine into downplaying the Holodomor as serious as the Holocaust

Their hypocrisy is astonishing.

Leibowitz is a Polish-based name btw.
Also one of the people you >>ed is a well-established member of the JIDF. The other person is correct, you know.

This is like everytime they cover up

LEO FRANK RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1912

Fuck the ADL, he should double down on it

muh linderbergh dindu nuffin.
muh linderbergh was an good freemason

GTFO

lindbergstein was a fuggin hoaxer.

linderbergmannstein probably just tripped down the stairs with the baby and killed his own kid.

Kill yourself Chaim

I really hope he does.

AMERICA FIRST

Before you were filtered. Now you're filtered and reported.

America First.

(((THEY))) are getting desperate.

[email protected]

his real email.

you are a christ killer
all jews go to hell

hahahahahahaha. what a joke!

Trump has all but told the kikes to go eat shit by this point, who the fuck thinks he won't trash this "suggestion" without a heck to give?
THE HOLOCAUST DIDNT HAPPEN BUT IT WILL SOON

AMERICA FIRST!

NO MORE ZIO WARS!

b-b-b-but he's a kike puppet goyyyyyy

JUST DONT VOTE FOR HIM PLEASE

I cannot wait til Trump does it again. I will then learn what the stimulus to oy vey reaction time for the ADL is.

AMERICA FIRST
AMERICA OVER ALL

This is true though. They did pose a threat, and have shown themselves to be utter cunts in said areas.

Lindbergh was right.

Jesus, they don't even hide the fact (((they))) wanted the us in the war.

"You have any idea how anti-Semitic it is to not got to war? How dare you not want to die for a conflict that has nothing to do with you! Patriotism is evil unless it benefits the chosen race!"

I wish someone would make a virus that targeted kike genetics. These people are scum.

It's amazing, isn't it? They are so narcissistic that they can't understand how badly this request reflects upon them.

They don't even try to deny it. They just throw it out there and act like it's crazy that a bunch of yids controlling everything you see and hear could be a national problem.

You shouldn't talk about Donald Trump that way.

Wat. Bergh is in NO way the ending to a Jewish name. Never has been, never will be.

God damn son, I know you are trying to 'fit in' but you are a fucking retard.

Trump is German and Swedish. What is it a bar mitzvah over there or are you just cycling through VPN's?

But he does. Even in that very speech that the ADL is complaining about, Trump put Israel first.

Sure thing, Leroy.

Kill yourself.

(((AMERICA))) FIRST

ADL Statement on Remarks by Donald Trump at RJC Event
adl.org/press-center/press-releases/anti-semitism-usa/adl-statement-on-remarks-by-donald-trump-at-rjc-event.html

Anti-Defamation League defends Trump against Anti-Semitism Charge
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/262063-anti-defamation-league-defends-trumps-speech-to-jewish

It must be your shift, or you are the supervisor of the retards who failed earlier.

saved

The ADL are redpilling people about the truth behind why we got involved with the war all on their own. They don't even need us.

They literally spent decades burying the Lindberghs and their politics as deep as they possibly could. During my time in school, they even went so far as to brush over Lindbergh and focus on Amelia Earhart instead, in retrospect likely to avoid risking anyone from digging into the family name while writing a paper or something.

And now the children of the kikes who worked so hard to hide the truth are untombing it all and digging it all back up to try and find something amongst the bones to throw at Trump, having wholly forgotten that the people living in the house had been kept unaware of the skeleton in the wall for a reason.

You worked so hard to keep this shit under wraps, and now you're tripping over yourselves to bring it back up.

Before this election cycle is over, they're going to bring Rockwell into this, you mark my words. They vanished his ass down the memory hole completely, so thoroughly that goddamn nobody remembers who he is. They worked their asses off to make America forget he ever existed and buy the story that some elderly people living in trailer parks were Nazis for no particular reason whatsoever, like they just sprang fully formed out of a pile of rusty Chevy parts and broken whisky bottles, rambling about government conspiracies and white power. And before the year is out, they're going to be parading his corpse around on a stick trying to scare people with it.

I've never seen shit like this before in my life. They're not just self-destructing, they're self-destructing as fast as they possibly can. They're tearing down their own walls and illusions like rats trying to escape a sinking ship, heedless of what the fallen curtains and uncovered holes reveals to the public eye.

It's like the kikes are genetically predisposed towards shooting themselves in the foot, or something. This shit is making me a believer in that whole "Jewish blessings turned into curses" thing.

"Israel, our great friend and the one true democracy in the Middle East has been snubbed and criticized by an administration that lacks moral clarity. Just a few days ago, Vice President Biden again criticized Israel, a force for justice and peace, for acting as an impatient peace area in the region. President Obama has not been a friend to Israel. He has treated Iran with tender love and care and made it a great power. Iran has, indeed, become a great, great power in just a very short period of time, because of what we’ve done. All of the expense and all at the expense of Israel, our allies in the region and very importantly, the United States itself."

Now what would Donald Trump have to gain by changing the name? Changing the name is an admission that it was wrong in the first place, which it isn't. Don ain't changing shit.

Silly kikes. They're only making him stronger.

(checked)
That'd be pretty fucking awesome if they did. I've got a copy of White Power and This Time the World and really enjoyed them. A lot of his speeches are still on youtube as well, and he is always calm, cool, and collected when speaking. If they name-drop him, and people start to look him up, they'll see that the "American Hitler" was a passionate patriot and that maybe, just maybe, there's something to these anti-semitic rants

the kosher tax is what really blew my mind. thanks Rockwell

Wow, that Donald Trump sure is a raging anti-Semite. I'm voting for Trump!

Great post, capped.

Your not even trying Holla Forums

Excerpt from Trump's "America First" speech:

"Israel, our great friend and the one true democracy in the Middle East has been snubbed and criticized by an administration that lacks moral clarity. Just a few days ago, Vice President Biden again criticized Israel, a force for justice and peace, for acting as an impatient peace area in the region. President Obama has not been a friend to Israel. He has treated Iran with tender love and care and made it a great power. Iran has, indeed, become a great, great power in just a very short period of time, because of what we’ve done. All of the expense and all at the expense of Israel, our allies in the region and very importantly, the United States itself."

Trump could suck Israel's dock every day of the week and (((they))) would still call him oyveyantisemetic for daring to put America first.
Keep trying shills. The kikes hate Trump.

Checked

Very good

We so through your "my enemies, enemy is my friend" bullshit shills.

Donald Trump puts Israel first. Always has. Always will.

But America is a Jewish nation anyway, so "America First" is just a euphemism for "Jews first".

Your not even trying

I'm a #CruzMissle and #IStandWithIsrael

He negotiated a disastrous deal with Iran, and then we watched them ignore its terms even before the ink was dry. Iran cannot be allowed to have a nuclear weapon, cannot be allowed. Remember that, cannot be allowed to have a nuclear weapon.

"You can actually see the exact moment the shill gives up."

You do seem the smartest on this issue. Tell me. This important decision of ours.

Who should I vote for?

Are you saying it was actually a good deal?

Are you denying that America is the center of world Jewish power, D'antrell?

Are you denying that the American Empire is Jewish?

OY VEY

AMERICA FOIST??

WE CANT HAVE DAT!!

ISRAEL COMES FOIST GOYIM

OY

VEYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES KIKES

Good for everyone except Benjamin Netanyahu and his fellow Zionist terrorists in the Likud Party.

In a way, you are correct. Outside of Israel, the USA is the country with the most Jews in the entire world. Not to mention the immense influence they have in this country, and how they use it for (((their))) purpose.

.webm

Trump agrees:

The USA has a larger Jewish population than Israel.

This is a fuckin' shoah disaster. Surely this time the goy'sTrump's campaign is finished/

kill yourself my man

Well, as usual, the Trumpstein shitposters have nothing, except shitty memes they pulled out of their nigger asses.

This is too easy.

Even worse. I didn't know that…

Plus the influence of culture, media, finance.
We're a VERY Jewish country.

Yes. Thus the slogan:

MAKE (((AMERICA))) GREAT AGAIN

If Trump is a kike what political action should I take this election?

He's only 1/4 Kike, so it's okay. He has white skin, and that's all that matters.

Globalist kikes were screaming and crying yesterday after Trump's foreign policy speech.

GTFO SHILL

So your shilling is fucking useless?

The God Emperor is German and Scottish, you retard.

Bernie

Yep, all those Americans alive before the war to remember Lindbergh being sympathetic to the Reich. Not many are even going to know about Rockwell either.

Lets turn the discussion back to the OP, not carry on with the shills. They don't want us talking about it.

Wow, the kikes must really smell the gas now, they are really worried about trump as president which means all their attacks are failing no matter what the filthy MsM says.

Benjamin Netanyahu

"My name is Donald Trump, and I'm a big fan of Israel. And frankly, a strong prime minister is a strong Israel. And you truly have a great prime minister in Benjamin Netanyahu. There's nobody like him. He's a winner. He's highly respected. He's highly thought of by all. And people really do have great, great respect for what's happened in Israel. So, vote for Benjamin. Terrific guy. Terrific leader. Great for Israel."
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

What's facism?

This must be why they want free college. They can't spell a simple word.

How do those crowds look any worse than the Donald Trumpstein crowds?

One thing's for sure, he's definitely NOT part Jewish on his father's side. No sir.

Reported for weak b8.

Try again next time Moish.

I worked for a kike whos last name was "goldrich" and they were fucking gold rich, they have like 3 mansions one we would call the castle.

SAVIOR

OF

THE

WHITE

RACE

(just like Putin)

TRUMP IS A KIKE

DONT VOTE

STOP MAKING MEMES

DONT LET TRUMP WIN

Correct. Trump is 0% Jewish.

Your heritage is a bit north of that however, jewboy :^)

That's not what he claimed in Art of the Deal. Was that a mistake on his part?

DONT PAY ATTENTION TO THIS POST GOY

Incorrect. Trump is at least 25% Jewish.

Keep believing in your fantasies though.

shills going into overdrive

Sauce, kike.

Did you faggots actually READ Donald Trump's "America First" speech?

"America First will be the major and overriding theme of my administration. But to chart our path forward, we must first briefly take a look back. We have a lot to be proud of. In the 1940s we saved the world. The greatest generation beat back the Nazis and Japanese imperialists."

Nope Shekelstein, you're completely lying. Feel free to prove it though.

Don't worry. I'll wait :^)

"We have a lot to be proud of. In the 1940s we saved the world. The greatest generation beat back the Nazis and Japanese imperialists."

hehehehe

AMERICA FIRST, GOY!

Shoo shoo, El Rato shill.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

So on a scale of 1 to 10, how assblasted are you that the God Emperor declared America will no longer follow the false song of (((globalism)))?

Because you're pretty assblasted

This thread getting shilled to shit. Not surprising.

"We have a lot to be proud of. In the 1940s we saved the world. The greatest generation beat back the Nazis and Japanese imperialists."

Trump calls for Ground Troops in Iraq, Syria
politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/trump-iraq-syria-220608

Touting Isolationism, Trump Employs a String of Neoconservative Advisors
sputniknews.com/us/20160322/1036701696/trumps-advisers.html#ixzz43ayDPRVk

It's learningcode. He's an antifa faggot from /int/ who tries to D+C as many threads on Holla Forums as he can.

Yup, you're 10 out of 10 assmad.

Between Trump denouncing (((globalism))) and the ADL shitting their pants over him, the "Trump is a ZOG puppet" narrative is utterly dead and buried.

So of course your response is to keep repeating it because you're an inbred kike and your brain doesn't work so well. kek

Trump calls for Ground Troops in Iraq, Syria

Donald Trump would deploy up to 30,000 American soldiers in the Middle East to defeat the Islamic State, he said at Thursday night’s debate.

Trump was answering a question about comments from General Lloyd Austin III, the head of U.S. Central Command who said more troops on the ground would be needed to defeat ISIS in Syria and Iraq.

“We really have no choice, we have to knock out ISIS,” Trump said. “I would listen to the generals, but I’m hearing numbers of 20,000-30,000.”

hehehehe

AMERICA FIRST, GOYIM!

What the hell is going on in this thread?!

Donald Trump and AIPAC

Donald Trump's AIPAC Speech Full Transcript
time.com/4267058/donald-trump-aipac-speech-transcript/

11 Times Donald Trump won the AIPAC Conference
jta.org/2016/03/21/news-opinion/politics/11-times-donald-trump-won-the-aipac-conference

Trump Yarmulkes are Biggest Seller at AIPAC Conference
freebeacon.com/issues/trump-yarmulkes-are-biggest-seller-at-aipac-conference/

Trump Wins over AIPAC with 'True Friend of Israel' Speech
timesofisrael.com/trump-wins-over-aipac-with-true-friend-of-israel-speech/

In Speech to Aipac, Donald Trump Affirms Support for Israel
wsj.com/articles/in-speech-to-aipac-donald-trump-affirms-support-for-israel-1458605471

Trump Wins over AIPAC Audience with Strong Pro-Israel Stance
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.710188

A New Donald Trump emerges at AIPAC, Flanked by Teleprompters
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/03/21/a-new-donald-trump-emerges-at-aipac-flanked-by-teleprompters/

Trump abandons Talk of Israel Neutrality, wins Cheers from AIPAC Crowd
jta.org/2016/03/21/news-opinion/politics/trump-abandons-talk-of-israel-neutrality-wins-cheers-from-aipac

At AIPAC, Unconventional Donald Trump gave a Conventional Political Speech
blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/03/21/at-aipac-unconventional-donald-trump-gave-a-conventional-political-speech/

Donald Trump's Jewish Son-in-Law was Candidate's Adviser for AIPAC Speech
jns.org/news-briefs/2016/4/5/donald-trumps-jewish-son-in-law-advised-him-on-aipac-speech

Trump says Jewish Son-in-Law's 'Friends from Israel' helped write AIPAC Speech
timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/trump-says-jewish-son-in-laws-friends-from-israel-helped-write-aipac-speech/

(chkd)
I'd hope they bring him up, Rockwell was a voice of reasoning when I first started lurking 8/pol/ regularly.

alex-haley.com/alex_haley_george_lincoln_rockwell_interview.htm

Trump is a Zionist with a thin veneer of phony nationalism. Zionists want a "nationalist" in office for when they start another war in the middle east.

This didn't work when his campaign started, why would it work now?

learningcode is shilling his moobs off

Facts and empirical data rarely work on mental defectives.

Awww…he knows how to use a proxy. ISn't that precious?

Bingo.

If facts wont work on us, why bother?

We are all mentally defective so you can stop now

You finally figured out we have IDs here and how to get around them?

Not really, this was its failed attempt yesterday.

saved the world is a stretch, but yeah, we did beat the Nazis and the Nips. Not that it was good to beat the Nazis, we should have let them defeat the USSR first at least, but it was good to beat the Nips.

And he leaves it at that. A win is a win. Trump likes winning.

Because it's fun to watch your emotional reactions to criticism of your crypto-Kike Zionist cult leader.

I think kikes have an actual genetic inability to learn from the process of trial and error

You mean our euphoria at his winning? Seems like you're the one getting emotional, I would call your shilling fear.

jej, I didn't know the JIDF also had to deal with affirmative action bullshit

Because it's fun to be Called a fucking moron with no actual proof aside of him pandering?

Is… Is this your fetish?

Is that why Donald Trump keeps spewing the same mentally retarded rhetoric at every campaign rally speech?

If I was an actual shill, I would probably preemptively accuse anyone who says anything inconvenient of being a shill. That way, I'd be attacking their credibility and deflecting suspicion away from myself.

No, because it's fun to poke fun at mentally conflicted "white nationalist" Trump supporters.

Oh it's this dick sucking faggot autist again.

Precisely. Although I think most of the Trump cultists who post here are sincere dupes, not professional DoD contractor astroturfers.

So you are a moron.

Gotcha.

Good goy. Support the (((American Empire))).

The Yanks must be doing something right for you Kikes to be so openly clutching at straws, you're not even attempting to weave the old web of lies and cheap wit. You're just all projecting your fears onto the most poorly planned MS Paint job ever.

Prove Prove Trump's nationalism is phony :^)

You certainly think it's really considering how salty you are

If that graphic didn't have a ring of truth to it, you wouldn't have felt the need to respond.

Prove that it's sincere, Jermain.

If the idea of Trump kicking your kike ads to the dirt didn't ring true, you wouldnt be on Holla Forums right now.

It goes two ways, nigger.

Do you not see the irony in responding to me?

so then i should vote for

oh, wait, none of those are actually as closely aligned to nationalism. Great idea, lets toss away the only guy in my lifetime that has pushed against globalism and espoused nationalism, to go for canned ham.

amazing.

What don't these anti trump shills not understand about STRATEGIC VOTING? its not that fucking hard to understand.

Everything Trump has said about domestic and foreign policy is in support of American nationalism. There, that was easy.

Now prove he isn't telling the truth, kike :^)

Again, you're salty as fuck so that's just further evidence he's telling the truth.

IF OUR VOTE DOESNT COUNT

YOUR SHILLING IS USELESS

It's not ethnic nationalism.

The nice thing about voting in a nationalist is that next President, after 8 wonderful years of MAGA, will probably trip over himself to make himself the most fashy nationalist ever. It'll be glorious

Holy shit are you new to communicating with humans? Are you the anti-Tay?

(((Journalist))) who profiled Melania Trump hit with barrage of antisemitic abuse

archive.is/W2L6E

Her Twitter: twitter.com/juliaioffe

How soon before the kike starts writing a diary from his attic?

I'm sure they do and they don't like it. They know the only jewing Trump is doing is the same tactic the kikes have pulling since forever. Israel is hating on him despite him praising them is because he's playing their game without their money controlling him. Its like salt in the wound.

That's why I dont buy that Trump is a zog stooge shit. He's fucking with them and they don't like it. Your spins aren't working here because we all know that.

You failed little kike shill. Back to /int/ you go goy.

lelelelelel

Careful Schlomo, your sodium levels are going critical. Wouldn't wanna shoah yourself

The God Emperor is winning with that "mentally retarded rhetoric". Did I mention he's winning?

I'd almost forgotten how ugly this unemployed shitskin is.

We don't give nearly enough props to Lindbergh on Holla Forums.

Yet.

The gall of that kike. When is her Shillary investigation coming out?

IM VOTING FOR THE GUY WHO OPENLY WANTS TO CUT ISREAL FUNDING AND CUT OPEN BORDERS

IM VOTING FOR THE GUY WHO HAS REDPILLED MORE AMERICANS ON IMMIGRATION IN THE LAST 30 YEARS THAN ANYBODY ELSE

IM VOTING FOR THE GUY WHO HAS PISSED OFF MORE NIGGERS, SPICS, AND KIKES THAN ANYBODY SINCE MEL GIBSIN AND HITLER

NAMING THE SAUIDIS IS ONE STEP CLOSER TO NAMEING THE KIKES "ON 5TH AVENUE"

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR

"DONT VOTE GOY"

YOU SHILLS ARE TOO STUPID TO REALISE THE "WALLS WORK IN ISREAL" IS ACTUALLY TRUMP FUCKING WITH THEM. LIKE WITH THE WHITE GENOCIDE RETWEETS

HES PISSING THEM OFF AND I LOVE IT

President Trump should hire Gibson for (((media))) relations.

Neverever
Like this pic

Goys, don't vote for Trump.
Just wait for Hitler.

Shills can't seem to understand that even if we have reservations about Trump on some issues, it doesn't mean he isn't superior to Cruz or Clinton by an incredible amount.

This whole thread:

[muffed oy vey in the distance]

Muffled? I can hear them shrieking through the walls.

checked
Since this thread went to shit, have some OC

It's kinda shit, but an easy reference to study when you need to pledge your loyalty to the Trumpenführer

I ran the numbers, to see just how flimsy of a rationale this is.

Pearl Harbor was roughly 75 years ago. Adding in that anyone would have to be at least 10 years old to be exposed to any of this, you're looking at people who are 85 or older. This is somewhere around 5,493,433 people [1].
Now, if you factor in that people 65 and older are 50% likely to have cognitive issues [2], this drops the number of people who would be able to understand, remember, and care about the America First Committee to roughly 2,746,717 citizens. Now, this is already less than 1 percent of our nation's population (0.8%), but here comes the kicker: how much of the nation is Jewish? After all, it's the Jews who would be cut by the memory of America First. Well, it's estimated that somewhere between 5.6% and 8% of the nation is Jewish by some definition of the term [3] So let's be nice and take the larger number. This leave approximately 219,737 citizens (aged 85 or older AND mentally competent enough to remember this) as Jewish. Or a little under 0.06% of our population.

Now ask yourself, is this number even right? No, it's the upper limit. We don't know how many born-and-raised Jews of this age-group remain in our country, and I don't have a good statistic regarding mental faculties at that age.

They are asking Trump to basically change his entire platform, on the grounds that it offends a group, nevermind that they add up to less than 220,000 people. They aren't talking economics, they aren't talking politics. They're protecting feelings.

And this is Trump, mind you. The man whose twitter gets filled with more hate than the average SJW can even claim to. I can't even begin to calculate the number who get triggered just by seeing a newscast about him. If he won't shut down for the sake of those millions of butthurt leftists, I can't imagine he'd change a campaign slogan for less than 220,000 people.

Sources
[1] census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-03.pdf Table 2, using 85 and older in 2010 as a rough estimate of the number of citizens at that age now.
[2] apa.org/about/gr/issues/aging/mental-health.aspx Statistic came from Gabrel, 2007. Yes, it applied to people in nursing homes, but it also reached back to people as young as 65. I'd like to think we can assume this balances out the statistic to that rough 50% chance, but it might even be higher.
[3] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Jews . This isn't even calculating how many of them are genetically Jewish.

Addendum: This doesn't include a calculation of the number of Jews who were living in the country at the time of Pearl Harbor, compared to those who immigrated here after it. Which would be nearly impossible to calculate. However, for reference, we had 4,641,000-4,831,180 Jews in our country at 1937, a number that didn't drastically change between then and 1950, where it hit a range of 4,500,000-5,000,000 [4].

So unfortunately, we can't suggest that a significant number of these Jews weren't in the United States in the time before Pearl Harbor. It's unknowable, but the numbers aren't in favor of that argument.

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/usjewpop1.html/1941_1942_9_Statistics.pdf

Oy vey!

(checked)
Now that simply won't do.

Buchanan on the speech:
wnd.com/2016/04/at-last-america-first/

Gingrich:
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/28/newt-gingrich-donald-trumps-foreign-policy-putting/

Finding dirt on her Dad was unnecessary.

Fucking kike.

Because it wants you to feel bad for disagreeing with it so it can proceed to bluepill you.

Nice post, though now I'm imagining analysis like this as the best case scenario of hate speech legislation - if you can PROVE only a miniscule number of were offended, you're going to proactively add this to the legalese boilerplate on your book/album/comedy DVDs or whatever shitlordy thing you're producing or face the consequences.

completely unrelated but look at this article on WND sidebar

wnd.com/2016/04/after-election-unwind-in-israel/

fucking unreal.

She can dish it out but can't take it.

Never put statisticians in control of anything. It's too easy to falsely limit/inflate your count by adding in conditions/allowances.

That said, I wouldn't really mind such a legislation, just to get the subjectivity of "hate speech" under control. It's already been stretched too far, hate speech used to just be calls to violence. But because of the name, normies just take the phrase at face value.

They really don't get irony do they?

nigger are you fucking KIDDING ME

they are essentially telling trump

My urge to stab a jew is rising fast

Lindberg is the 8th most common Swedish surname

*Charles Lindbergh: Des Moines Speech*

"The second major group I mentioned is the Jewish.

It is not difficult to understand why Jewish people desire the overthrow of Nazi Germany. The persecution they suffered in Germany would be sufficient to make bitter enemies of any race.

No person with a sense of the dignity of mankind can condone the persecution of the Jewish race in Germany. But no person of honesty and vision can look on their pro-war policy here today without seeing the dangers involved in such a policy both for us and for them. Instead of agitating for war, the Jewish groups in this country should be opposing it in every possible way for they will be among the first to feel its consequences.

Tolerance is a virtue that depends upon peace and strength. History shows that it cannot survive war and devastations. A few far-sighted Jewish people realize this and stand opposed to intervention. But the majority still do not.

Their greatest danger to this country lies in their large ownership and influence in our motion pictures, our press, our radio and our government.

I am not attacking either the Jewish or the British people. Both races, I admire. But I am saying that the leaders of both the British and the Jewish races, for reasons which are as understandable from their viewpoint as they are inadvisable from ours, for reasons which are not American, wish to involve us in the war.

We cannot blame them for looking out for what they believe to be their own interests, but we also must look out for ours. We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples to lead our country to destruction."

archive.is/USNX1

Audio of this speech (((conspicously))) leaves out the Jewish portion.

What do Jews have with sugar? In the UK you have that kike Lord Sugar. IN the Netherlands Suikerbuijk (=sugar belly) is one of the largest Jewish clans.

What a great man.

You're thinking of Burg, which means castle.

Jews, like niggers, name themselves after something they can't afford but want.

sugar->sugar cane->plantation->slaves->judaism

It's funny how once folks get over minority protectionism they recognize how obvious the continued burying of why those attitudes existed in the first place is for everyone.

That was a big reason why I went from libertard to full on right wing.

Not even Americano, but Lindbergh is definitely and interesting character. But holy hell, the kikes are incapable of either thinking 2 steps ahead or just too scared for our own benefit.

Sure the people that actually "know" what the ADL puts out is a damn small number, even fewer are non-jews, sucking on that zio-schmekel. But I hope, I sure damn hope, that there are Trumpsters reading this that had amiable views on jewish power in America and just think to themselves >Hey, this sounds kind of crazy. Wouldn't putting America first be good for these jews living in America as well?

Also hilarious shilling ITT. Just shill harder yids, you think you aren't obvious and pathetic? Do you really think that Holla Forumsacks will be too busy arguing with you over obvious shit to never engage with other people outside the net? This is just fuel to the fire of jewish hate. Not even trying to sound edgy, in those times where I'm too tired in depressed in my own people, I just think back on you slimy rats and do what I have to out of spite for you.

This hurts my feelings.

The shills are only a minor annoyance, but my fear is that even after Trump has been elected, even if his two terms end, they are still going to be hear spouting off about cruz being the only one who can beat Hillary.

I filtered them long ago, but it would not surprise me if the rubio2dank shills are still posting.

saved for making me chuckle

LOL i wonder what the
== Who should i vote for == shill brigade will answer to this.
Dont matter retard. you can vote for Trump. he just wont save you. no one coming out of american politics will do so.
especially not someone who sucks jew-dick all day, is a billionaire in Kiketown, married ALL his kids into the tribe and thinks America in WW2 was the "greatest generation"

those antisemitic bastids.
where did they get that idea?

You might be happy to learn about Tay-Sachs then, if you don't already. Extremely painful and almost exclusively affects ethnic Jews

ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/tay-sachs-disease#statistics

god I fucking love wop women

It's not just tay-sachs.

Pretty sure that's a kikess.

I want to believe this will be what's needed to awake a racial awakening in our people.

Voting isn't enough. Let's take America back.

Good information, but who puts these things together? It's like we need an info graph on how not to look like an idiot in front of the normalfags.

postan mai husbando

Incorrect.

It does in some cultures.
My father's family shares their last name with a town and castle in Denmark.
When shit in my life finally settles down, I'd like to finally visit there.

In general reference to the place of origin or town, not specifically the name 'berg'.

Polite sage on account of my recent retardashun.

Edinburgh

hamburger

Hindenberg

Fuck it, iceberg = "ice mountain"

haha I like this guy, just found out about him here on Holla Forums a couple weeks ago

Interestingly enough, Israel is now supporting the Kurds against ISIS and Assad, which is going to cause HUGE chaos in the region.

I don't get it
Yes the jews are trying to influence Trump, and obviously will fail
Yes we're talking about it
what's your point

Is this the new meme?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Jesus fucking christ where the fuck do you think you are? You may as well be spamming that on stormfront you fucking moron.

Sage because I don't want to see your cancer.

Everyone talking about Charles nobody mentioning his famous author wife

When did the phrase "name the Jew" enter into use anyway? This isn't exactly it but close enough, in page 198 of her 1980 diary. Should we credit her for originating the phrase?

Nice. I'm nearly certain that's from "Fuck 1 Grand Prix", a JAV classic by SOD. Has some grreat scenes. SDMS-993 in case anyone is wondering

I'm not one of those fags around here that automatically says wikipedia is bullshit every time someone sources it, but:

Are you counting people they've brainwashed? Jews have made up about 2% of the US population since forever.

Glad you brought him up. Had not looked into him before.

web.archive.org/web/20100507092645/http://www.playboy.com/arts-entertainment/features/george-lincoln-rockwell/george-lincoln-rockwell-01.html

Nice.read

They're desperate

Yeah Lindberg wasn't even antiSmite he admired them just didn't want to fight their war.

Glad you brought him up. Had not looked into him before.

Nice.read

I have no fucking clue who these people are. I found this image via gооgle dоrking.

Still quite interesting.

Yeah yeah, we already know this stuff

(((They))) are overreacting, it's more like Israel Firsts.

Problem mate?

They looked like UPS guys who would deliver a package anywhere.
ANYWHERE.

He was a eugenicist nazi anti-semite you uneducated teenager. Try reading a fucking book, it may cure your self-inflicted brain cancer.

Aaaaaand the thread has succesfully been derailed.

Can't have the goyim talking about the ADL since they're giving our internet defence force some shekels.

I urge the ADL to get the fuck out of my country before the purge.

Seriously, get yourselves and your families to Israel before you all end up dead.

Most real German names concerning berg and Stein would also end in er indicating their being of whichever particular berg or burg or Stein they come from. Jews for the most part dropped the ball and picked just berg. But yes German names are incredibly generic and have literal translations like Rosenberg and Geldberg and in particular mine. It translates to river side mountain goer.

Filter him you moron. You are helping him derail the thread and in doing so earning him shekels

Not you actually own a castle or a reinforce Burg since several hundred years.

Relevant: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borough

If only the unwashed masses would learn more than three languages, preferably out of the Indogermanic family, this shit would not stink as much.

mfw I saw that a lot of actors have Slavic Jewish names and I saw the pattern while learning Russian. Hint: Try to enter the name into a polish-english dictionary and you have the same names as when e.g. translated into German or Spanish. They employed the same method across Europe while using the same linguistic tricks.

SUCK IT, KIKES

You say that like it's a bad thing.

The B’nai B’rith is part of the Masonic Scottish Rite Order established in 1843. It’s militant arm, the “Anti Defamation League” (ADL) was formed in 1913, the same year as the US Federal Reserve.

And? In case you haven't noticed, Nazi Germany was a foreign state that declared war to support allies that attacked us without provocation or a formal declaration of war. The only thing we did wrong was not listening to Patton and marching east until we hit the Sea of Japan and liberated the fuck out of Russia and China.

OOOYYYYYYYYYYY GEVALT IZ MIR IT'S THE COMING OF THE SECOND SHOAH

i LOVE you lads. Keep up the good work

Post/thread filtering doesn't work on Holla Forums idk why

I need to bump?