I just punched a hole in my wall im so fucking pissed. Are people really this stupid...

I just punched a hole in my wall im so fucking pissed. Are people really this stupid? You know what america you deserve this. you deserve a wall street whore. you deserve to all burn to the ground. You allowed debbie wassermna schultz to do this, no one spoke up. Now she wont listen to your voices when you spoke up and chose bernie. My hand is fucking bleeding but i dont care, i dont care anymore. fuck all of you. fuck everything. when people say there moving to canada but i actually am. Im leaving this shitty country with shitty debbie wasserman jew bitches. Fuck all of you.

pick one

I love Kennedi Cotarelo, I want her to forgive me

leftypol please

im not even sure what this thread is about

faggot punches because of politics, has a sperg on internet afterwards

K

A true patriot.

I wonder

Kill yourself, Canada doesn't want you.

Follow your dreams

In private, Hillary has a temper that would put Donald Duck to shame, but she's never let it loose in public. So stick around, vote for Trump, and just maybe this Election Night we'll see her explode with impotent rage on live TV, and fall to the floor twitching and drooling.

Then, when you finally manage to stop laughing, pack up your shit and move to Canada.

I respect you.

I don't know exactly what you're trying to say, but I respect you.

You are a true American.

Your anguish will never end.

Your war is never over.

What happened fam? smhhhhh

I voted for bernie. Feel better now fam?

If the establishment won't let Bernie in, what makes you think they'll let Trump, another guy who won't play ball with them, in?

I'll pay for your ticket!

GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY COMMIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

berniefags beta to the core

Ehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe~ :3

did you ever eat those chicken nuggets?