Next round

Indiana open primary

This Tuesday.

57 delegates:
30 statewide delegates
27 district delegates (9 districts, 3 per district)

Allocation:
Winner-takes-all, statewide and per district

Latest polls average:

Trump 39.3 %
Rat 33.0 %
Engine 19.3 %

Stakes are lower but its a tighter game so it can still be interesting.

Some words on the map:

With the addition of a bunch of unbound delegates from Pennsylvania I've decided to configure the delegates bar for a worst case scenario. I've put in the latest numbers from Green Papers but ABC had more delegates for Trump so things can change quite bit in the coming days.

The 32 delegates (31 Pennsylvania, 1 North Dakota) who have said they will vote for Trump but who are not bound to do so are not included in the golden segment of the bar and are still coloured in as unbound. The golden 956 only includes delegates who must cast their vote for Trump on the first ballot.

The opposite is true for the opposition; it is assumed that all delegates who have pledged for any other candidate will carry through with it and will not swing for Trump. As such the remaining 69 unbound delegates in the bar are only those unbound delegates who have not yet made a pledge to any candidate. In other words it is not the true total of all technically unbound delegates.

Also Pennsylvania is golden because the good people of Pennsylvania have earned it, and everything right now really suggests most delegate there are on board with Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

indianavoters.in.gov/PublicSite/Public/FT1/PublicLookupMain.aspx?Link=Registration
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump for hype

2nd 4 TRUMPY

If Mike Huckabee has enough fucking balls and endorses Trump already he'd win big in this christcuck state.

He shills for Trump all the time on MSM all the time and hates Cruzs guts. A lot of his former campaign staff works for Trump now even his own daughter.

Indiana general

Yea I'm not really sure why he hasn't endorsed yet. Its pretty obvious he's a Trump supporter

Has the next rally been announced yet?

Indianafag here. This is my first time voting, so I wanted to ask a few questions.

1) What can I expect when I get to the polling place? That is, am I going to be in line for a gajillion hours, or will it be pretty quick? (I have an exam that night, so I want to study for it…)

2) What can I expect to see on the ballot? Will it just be some strange sequence of numbers that will baffle me, will it just be a list of delegates or some shit, or will I just see a golden "TRUMP VOTER MARK HERE" thing?

3) Is there any sort of law preventing me from taking worthwhile things (study materials, books, notes, keys, wallet, etc.) in with me, like with airports, or am I free to bring whatever in with me?

4) Is there anything else I should know? Like, should I absolutely avoid talking to the people around me or something?

Ah, just to follow up, I need to bring in that voter registration card they sent me in the mail + my passport to vote, right? (I always use passport for these things, because passports always work.)

WHERE DID EVERYTHING GO SO RIGHT?

I say just show up as early as possible.

It's a primary, not Fort Knox.

Show up, check a box that says Trump, and leave. You'll need to know where your proper polling location is obviously, and even if you show up at the wrong one they have people that can tell you where you should actually go. That happened to me because I got re-districted so I was originally told the wrong location for me to vote in, but they got me sorted out.

Get there early and you'll be the only guy in town so it will take you two minutes. Polls are open from 6 in the morning in both time zones so you can get in at breakfast or lunch. In the afternoon things will be a bit more crammed.

2) What can I expect to see on the ballot?
I haven't seen any sample ballots but fill this out and look at the provisional ballot. If its useful post a screencap.

indianavoters.in.gov/PublicSite/Public/FT1/PublicLookupMain.aspx?Link=Registration

No, but if you get there early and you won't have time to need them since it's over in two minutes.

Don't bring a gun and you should be fine.

It's an open primary so chances are no-one will check, but do bring them.

If you get there early you'll be the only guy in town so it will take 2 minutes. Polls open a 6 in the morning in both timezones so you can get in at breakfast or lunch no problem.

I haven't seen any sample ballots but fill this out and look at the provisional ballot. If it's useful post a screencap.

No, but you won't need them if you get there early.

Don't bring a gun and you should be fine.

It's an open primary, so chances are no-one will check, but do bring them.

Why are you eating my posts, hotweels?

Bump.

Come on server, what are you waiting for?

I bet the GOPe have him by the balls. The same reason Rick Scott didn't endorse Trump in FL until after he won the election.

We need to step up our meme game, Trump is only barely ahead in every Indiana poll.

BUMP

8ch servers are run using power from rats on a wheel. The rats running are Rato's brothers and sisters.

It didn't give me a provisional ballot to look at, but I did find this thing.

I should probably look up the senators and representatives too, maybe one of them is better than the others.

.bmp

No one mentioned you should expect to see trannies and blacks lined up with protest signs? Well you might want to prepare yourself just in case.

Green Papers now have Trump at 999. How are cruzbots still in denial?

22 hours left now boys

Wait I thought Trump had a much bigger lead. Fug :DDDD

Rato has lost one delegate and Trump's number of unbound delegates has increased to 44, otherwise the stats are current.

It's a lot better now.

Oh, this is what got me. I knew his recent polls had him over 15% on the Rat but they're doing the average. I would have thought they would weight the most recent polls more. But that clears things up for me and is a relief. I have a good feeling for tomorrow.

REMINDER TO GET OUT AND VOTE TOMORROW, INDIANAFAGS

gonna, in about 2 hours

who else besides trump do we vote for?
I mean, delegate-wise

12 hours

3 hours

2 hours