Post-rock band logo

Hi there, I was wondering if you guys could make me a band logo, facebook cover + soundcloud cover in the same vein as the attached photo. Something a bit abstract looking in essence!

My band name is; To Alaska!

I'd be happy enough to PayPal some cash to people for good ones as well if needs be!

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/oska_uk/if-theres-a-next-time-ill-do-it-better-final
soundcloud.com/oska_uk/14o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Posting this to 4chan and it was taken down in about 10 minutes, Reddit also refused to help too kek

fuck uploaded the wrong one goddamnit

If your band is shit there's no point in making a logo.

Well I'm in the process of mixing down and mastering one of the finished songs so far, so I guess we'll see!

I see what you did there, pretty nifty. Any way you could do it "smoother" at all? Looks a bit pixelated!

Cool, show us when you're done.

What are your influences? Are you a minimalistic type of post-rock liike Mogwai or maximalistic with lots of guitars going trlulululullululululululul?

Will do! Might be another few days, don't wanna put anything shit up.

soundcloud.com/oska_uk/if-theres-a-next-time-ill-do-it-better-final

soundcloud.com/oska_uk/14o

These are a few of my other tracks that I guess would be classed as "post-rock" I guess. Do love Mogwai, And So I Watch You From Afar, If These Trees Could Talk etc.

Honestly I want to kinda amalgamate those 2 styles into one and have songs that are minimalistic and drone on, but also have songs that have very melodic progressions. The concept for this album is basically due to a lot of changed happening right now in my own life and I feel like it should be documented. Going to try and write about 5 or 6 songs all in the same key and mix them all together so they all flow into each other to hopefully create just one giant journey!

*changes

goddamn typos

Nice, dude! I enjoyed that second one as well as the other songs on your soundcloud.

If These Trees is a god-tier band, they are the ones who got me into guitar music and before them I was listening to Lady Gaga on the radio.

Hey man, I'll try make you a really cool logo tomorrow if I'm free, I gotta go sleep for now so see ya later.

Nice one mate! Appreciate it as well, always good to hear good things haha

Yeah man, they're fuckin class! Also, that'd be awesome too. Like I say, I'm happy to paypal some cash for good logos too.

Alright bro, cheers!

Haha, samefag!

Thanks for the bump faggot.

thanks 4 bump m8

well played fellows

bump

and again

Yo band bro, you there? Brace yo self, logos incoming.

I copied this guy's idea.

Some more, hope you like them, good luck with your band!

Those are actually really cool. Love the 2nd one, the blue background is awesome!

Really appreciate it man

up up and away

and again