Is Holla Forums basically a better 4chan?

is Holla Forums basically a better 4chan?

U NO IT

Not anymore

thing is about when Holla Forums and 4chan a site the hotwheels users gave up

4chan ≥ Holla Forums

4chan = Reddit™ user base
Holla Forums = Reddit™ site layout

Everything Holla Forums has is better than 4chan, except traffic speed.

it's about the same tbh

Depends on the board

Only boards here which are highly active are Holla Forums, Holla Forums and Holla Forums

4chan Holla Forums > Holla Forums Holla Forums
Holla Forums pol is a stormfront echochamber

Holla Forums Holla Forums > 4chan Holla Forums
4chan is full of faggot 14 year olds

I don't know about Holla Forums

would be better but freech and spicneet want to destroy Holla Forums for some reason.
I mean seriously why do they do this? It's not like Holla Forums existing hurts them.

FUCK OFF NIGGER

>Only boards here which are highly active are Holla Forums, Holla Forums and Holla Forums

ftfy

They want to leech of the userbase so they can keep their sites running. That's why they constantly advertise here too.

How is 4chan Holla Forums now a nigger board better?

because it is not full of autistic stormfags who spam sage/report whenever they disagree with you.

Because they're goons and shitting on others is how they distract themselves from the painful reality that they're worse. It's the same motivation behind CWCki and kiwifarms. They have to keep it up forever or they will kill themselves in that moment of clarity.

should i start NicoleChan?

basically 4chan is a worse than any chan.
It's your DmC to DMC.
A simplified mess to suit the casuals.
8ch is one of many chans out there
If you go on cuckchan though you should probably kill yourself than metastasise to some other site

Imagine if you took the top one percent of 4chan posters, the best, most creative, funniest posters of all, the makers of legendary OC, and you put them in a single channel.

Can you imagine that?

OK, now imagine some OTHER random one percent of average dudes happened to wander off. They comprise Holla Forums.

what are they gonna do if 8ch dies?

yes

at some points..
Holla Forums is nice, has every feature dreamable
4chan is nice
they both have there own soul

ok sorry :^(