'The Nose Knows': Armpit-sniffing speed dating opens in London

you cant even make this shit up

youtube.com/watch?v=3W2iKeWtgLg

I bet the Wiemar era of Germany wasn't nearly as degenerate as the western world of today at that point.

also

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Haha. Fuck the British… Or rather, fuck the English. I'm good with the rest of them.

THE MEMES JACK

THE MEMES

What the actual fuck?

Gross London is so fucking degenerate. More or less what i expected from the Rothschild capital.

MEME MAGIC

am I the only one disgusted by the kinds of gutter skanks?

Bump

May the race war begin long before their degeneracy hits this green.

Touhou's getting out of hand.

bump

WEW
E
W

If we can learn anything from the past the blow back will be an order of magnitude greater.

Why is it that I've never played Touhou, and yet I'm aware of Reimu's cock magnet armpits?

What the fuck am I doing with my life?

Which means the next movement to rise up against the jews will be twice as big right?

10 times as big.

Not clicking your jewtube. No archive news link, no webm. Kill yourself reddit faggot.

More to the point, pheromones are the reason shit like this makes sense. Biological attractions are based on smells. Not knowing that niggers and spics naturally smell different than white people makes you a fucking moron.

Oh and sage for being a reddit faggot. Not a downboat, as you understand it, just don't want your shit thread to be bumped by actual information.

pheromone messages are read perfectly fine from a few feet away, this shit is retarded

remember reading a study that also linked 'better' smelling body odor to attractiveness (based on facial symmetry). it literally proved that ugly people smell worse than pretty people

No shit. Pheromones directly correspond to how fit the genes are for mating. Symmetry directly corresponds to the genes.

you dont need to shove your nose in someone armpit

the issue is

degenerate dickcaverns that would go to such an event are all on birth control that nukes the physiological response to pheromones

Human females don't respond to pheromones like men you moron. Otherwise musk cologne would be making panties drop like the ads in the back of dimestore comic ads.

This is about men smelling what is worth fucking.

this idea actually gives me a bit of a of a semi, tbh fam

Degenerate.

….
pick one

In that environment, yes, its very degenerate.

Degenerate.

idk about that. seems somewhat natural to me. I love how everything that isn't 100% faggot Puritan is "degeneracy." I think catching a sniff of a chick would be a pretty good idea, tbh

how is this not degenerate???

Its not like I plan on dropping trau right there and raping her, dude. I reject the idea of a "me" that is "outside" my body that must not "give in" to "urges" that somehow come from outside myself. Drop the Cartesian bullshit, fam.

Hunger is a "base urge" as well. I'm not saying you shouldn't wait until dinner time, but getting a look/sniff at what is on the menu doesn't seem to be a bad deal, imho

Also, that's not to say that most of those specific people aren't degenerates. But, that's another discussion altogether.

It's very simple. Sniffing or not sniffing. Which is more degenerate?

Eating is required for survival, sniffing isn't Fuck off with your shitty strawman.

It's okay though, you're just a victim of kikery. Certesian bullshit? You mean being logical? Yeah how about you drop the degenerate bullshit

And this time jews are actually going to get killed.

Speaking of logical fallacies…

You're really going to tell me you haven't taken a good sniff of a girl when you've been on a date?

fucking is a matter of the survival of the species

I don't think you understand what that word means.

nice lack of an actual rebuttal kike. Come back with a formal fallacy; using informal fallacies requires you to actually explain yourself… without personal anecdotes or generalizations. I gave two options and asked which is worse. If there's a third option then mention it. If you think it's subjective then explain the relevant context, like I have done already: using base urges as a primary gauge is akin to being like an animal and not being able to control yourself. But sure I can spell it out for you baby.

Yea sniffing can be an optional factor when finding a mate. I think it's a pretty bad factor inherently but that's debatable. However I think everyone who isn't influenced by kikery would agree that putting sniffing as a form of determining a viable mate as anything other than the lowest priority is degenerate.

Plus sniffing in itself is just retarded. It's part of sexual compatibility, actually sniffing outside of that context is just straight up fuckery. And that's whats happening when it's specifically being discussed outside of sexual contexts.

Judge your mate intellectually first before you judge in physical matters… Why are you even arguing this you goddamned kike. Allergic to things being called degenerate? Probably because you are and in denial or something

ad hominem

stopped reading there. I'm leaving the thread now. You are a fat fucking retarded basement dweller and no one cares what you think, homo

Bye bye. I won't be back to see your replies, so don't waste your time