Anyone here listen to black metal?

anyone here listen to black metal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-8OM2IhJb2Q
google.com/search?q=huge metal fan&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwipgo39sJTNAhWnAJoKHUBADJAQ_AUIBygB&biw=1920&bih=940
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No my fine Youth of Urban Disposition, I do not listen to your Hip Hop music.

heil sathanas

>>>/suicide/

k

You were caught Jew

Move along.

Noone listens to your grandpa's edgy genre anymore

Why would anyone make a webm of a YT video with an album cover as a pic with the song playing in the background. Is there a point?

It's only edgy if you take it at face value, most metalheads just listen to it for the riffs.

here's a instrumental I saved by a black metal band, it's in webm format. Are you impressed?

No, I stopped being an edgelord by the time I turned 20.

Your taste in music sux.

Post some otep or spineshank and you might get my attention

All this other shit is for beta's

While they flex and fondle themselves while watching roadhouse

please define "real metal"?

Do you mean stuff with constant breakdowns and groove inspired riffage? You millennial fags really love that groovy stuff.

Shredville Massacre

Satyricon were so theatrical, I loved them, but they are a bunch of fags.

some new wave stuff

the riffs at the beginning were pretty nice, then at around 1:40 it turned pretty indie/rock.

Only Burzum is real.

heil mistress Bathory

nice NSBM

Yes, and I wear black clothes with skulls and snakes and other super edgy things on it and my hair is long because fuck society and I want to sacrifice my parents to satan !!!66!!666!!!

yes femanon here.
i saw taake the other night in houston. was awesome. super awesome.

Not a lot but Burzum is cool
Obviously
I like Darkthrone and Satyricon.
I'm more death metal

Atmospheric black metal is the shit

friendly reminder that if you don't like black metal, you are racist against whites

You know the rules:

TITS OR GTFO

Finnish black metal is the best black metal

Arguing with retards is never productive, m8.

Lurker, newfag into fancyposting trying to embed video…

Well, guess i'm not that retarded as i thought. Black metal from Lithuania.

Bumping with some moar

Fuck outta here, Mongol.

Finnish black metal in the late 90's early '00 was great m8.

I'm not even a mongol and I love the shit.

do you even geography?

Pure white is non-existent in ==MODERN WORLD== only pure niggers in Etiopia and other buttholes in Africa. WE ARE MIXBREEDED, GLOBALISM INC EVERYONE IS EQUAL SHITLORD

WW3 when? Pls

I know how to redtext, i swear, its just Jim fucking up the site, rly

Come on now, that has already been disproved through mainstream anthropology. The neanderthals did not originate from Africa. It's a fact, look it up.

No, you don't. Only a newfag would try to redtext mid-sentence. You are obviously a newfag.

Those trips

You have missed my point, i mean PURE NIGGERS, as those who have never touched other race pussies, inbred with their ape-latives, chimping around with spears. Get it?

Yeah, i know mainstream anthropology is bullshit, just a mean to seduce the masses and reduce thinking about stuff

You mean apes that wear human clothes?

didnt mean to sage

Whatever floats your boat, i post like once in a month, more often when drunk. Like now. And yes, i have forgotten how to redtext and even have never tried bold, italics, strike though and other stuff. I dont rly even care, just wanted to be cocky and failed. Oke?

And the best part is, i am user, and i dont care about your doubts conserning my newfaggyness:^) always love ya, mister user

Fucking casual… I also post more when drunk but I also post while sober.

heil based Holla Forumsand

Yes. They might even have some tools or 'houses' and can comunicate with ooga booga(that actualy means something in somali, if you remember google-translate-monkeytalk thread from a while back)

Btw, i think we are derailing this thread, here a metal, the whole album is just a fucking masterpiece to me ears

ayy fam, we listen only to top quality melodic death metal, I didn't really like black metal no matter how hard I tried but I'm open to recommendations ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=-8OM2IhJb2Q

melodic death metal was only good pre-Gothenburg.

The new shit is literally indy rock with metal riffs added in for good measure.

You should understand by now that i am not an interesting person, dont have much to contribute, and we have enought retards here already shitting up Holla Forums. I rather communicate with my beloved strangers once in a while and spend the rest of the time lurking. Have i learned someting when lurking? Obviously not about posting features, because i dont care.

Yeah, and solving captcha in oldschool 'smartphone' with android 2.2 is pain in the ass. Especially for Holla Forums illiterade. And plain retarded, but i prefer to call myself special, because then i feel like a snowflake. I will touch myself tonight thinking about this conversation

Which band(s) are you talking about?

I'm talking about any band that worships At The Gates when they created a shitstorm post-The Red In The Sky Is Ours. I generally ignore new wave melodic death metal that fits this category so I can't really name the exact bands. Just listen to anything produced by At The Gates after TRITSIO and you'll know what I am talking about.

I used to be
google.com/search?q=huge metal fan&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwipgo39sJTNAhWnAJoKHUBADJAQ_AUIBygB&biw=1920&bih=940

For those who like Immortal

nice satire, I laughed. I love immortal though.

Too bad we never came along to make any more videos with me mates. The whole recording proccess was very amusing. Normalfaggorty, ya know, some have jobs, some GF's, serious bands and stuff. All i have is a job i like and chans.

And i too like Immortal, but Satyricon on the other hand…

I used to be a poo poo pee pee

MOTHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR NORRRRRRRTH

I really don't think Satyricon was that great overall, but this album is top fucking tier.

flag faggot lol, fancy a trip, nigger?

Now diabolical was a mistake.
Ok, i'm running out of beer and have to go to work tomorrow, so i'm leaving you with another pearl from a different genre and going to bed after a good wank.
G-night

hXc tier faggotry

Used to listen to this garbage when i was his
I used to listen to despicable shit like goregrind and brutal death metal when I was a kid too. It's funny how that shit just passes by and you realize how generic and ridiculous it was.

Well, my path started with Status Quo, Slipkorn of the X park, with some Judas priest in between and i still sometimes listen NU for nostalgia.

I have always imagined Gore-related genres as fluxus, a satire of the music itself, and never took it seriously. Tho honestly enjoyed embed related.

Brutal death? A serious version or Gore that i never got cought, tho i tried for edgy teenager reasons

Oh shit, wanted to mention ISIS metal, but no bands popped into mind, well played, user

brutal death metal was just an extreme Suffocation ripoff. It's like a bunch of wiggers listened to Liege Of Inveracity and thought "hey lets play those slam riffs over and over in every fucking song and make it catch on". They created the "chug" riffs and made it catchy.

heil atmospheric black metal

atmo is so soothing

probably, but i wouldn't know it unless you told me. most kinds of metal are just "metal" to me. i don't give any thought to which retarded subgenre i'm listening to.

nice stereotype

well, that atleast suits chans

ELIZABETH BATHORRRRRRRRY

COUNTESS BAThORYYYY

I do

then post what you like, nigger.

I loves me some Deathspell :)

Anonymous
Satanism