Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2015/09/23/europe/huge-mosque-opens-in-moscow/
bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-36151604
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE

Kebab are tasty, though.

kek

I love shawarma, shit's delicious
It can easily be served in fast food joints though. No need to have a dozen kebab shops shitting up the streets.

I prefer McDonal's

bump

REMOVE

RIGHT WING KEBAB REMOVERS

Russia has more musliums then any other western nation they are fucked

WHEREVER I AM, I MUST ALSO REMOVE

bedouin, sheeps head, falafel and samosas are the superior sandnigger grub

eating kebabs instead of superior european gyros

That banner requires no translation. I approve.

Fuck, I thought they were killing subhumans. They only ban the food. Also in venice they are doing the same, they are banning etnic restaurants because it fucked the tourism, because people who go to venice wants to eats spaghetti and pizza not kebabs or chinese food.

R E M O V E K E B A B
E
M
O
V
E
K
E
B
A
B

You don't understand, user. In many countries you get citizenship fairly easily if you plan on opening up a business because it brings money in, making food is easy as fuck so a lot of them just open up a store selling whatever the fuck their country has to eat. By banning kebab they are pretty much telling legal immigrants to fuck off as well.

Turks are essentially originating from tribes of steppe nomads, and Arabs are originating from desert dwelling tribes.

Most of the foods they sell as their own like shawarma or kebab are actually inventions of non-Arab and non-Turkish ethnicities.

Genocide the ethnicities involved, erasing historical records, and spamming kikepedia STILL doesn't make these things an Islamic invention.

The problem isn't legal immigrants it the musliums from within russia immigrating to russian lands.

I guess we're designated Shoah enforcers in the near future.

B-but muh islamic golden age, though.

searching the origin of food in the middle-east & balkan is dangerous. I'm pretty sure that the third balkan war could happen because of a war on the origin of baklava

meanwhile, moscow has a massive mosque, Russia is a quarter percent muslim and is increasing

cnn.com/2015/09/23/europe/huge-mosque-opens-in-moscow/

GAS YOURSELF BOLSHEVIK KIKE, THERE IS 2 MILLION MUSLIMS IN MOSCOW
HUNGARY, SERBIA AND POLAND REMOVE KEBAB, NOT RUSSIA

you fail to forget that the muslim in russia are native tatar & and other muslim minority that existed there for centuries. Moscow is the capital. Russia, just like every other country had a moment in it's history in which it got a migration to it's own capital. The muslim in russia isn't your average somali.

Also this mosque was there since 1904. They just demolished and re-made it since it wasn't quite good looking. pict related.

This.

It's a shill thread they try and sway people to Russia even though the country jails most of the real nationalists and has more of a muslium problem then any western nation

Just because you dont like steppetribes, it doesnt mean these tribes did not get the idea to make flatbread over their campfires and cram all sorts of tasty shit in it they could find and grill.

Yeah, but a lot of those Muslims are ethnic groups who have been there for centuries and consider themselves more "Russian" than "Muslim"

It's not like the UK where the Muslims are recent immigrants who hate the UK and want it to be like Pakistan

The musliums in Russia are none white musliums. It doesn't matter how long they were conquered an incorporated at one point they were brutally suppressed now they are colonizing russia.

I could give fuck all what you say they consider themselves they are not europeans. The niggers in England who consider themselves brits are not in the same way. Civic nationalism is for faggots.

You can't be fucking serious

Patton was right about you mongolian savages

Hide RIDF threads, sage RIDF threads

It is literally a half-asiatic empire, of course it doesnt give a fuck about europeaness.

Then why should I care about the mongolian shithole? I'm only sad we didn't let the Germans steamroller the faggots and set up a gigantic reich.

Hide faggots, remove faggots

Speaking about food, how's matzo soup? It's kike food, but I occasionally like some bagels (the breakfast bagel sandwich at Chik-fil-A' is good), so I always wondered if matzo or matzo soup is any good or if it's shitty kike food.

ur a kike a russian kike

this goes for pretty much everything else.
the vast majority of the "muslim great scientists" you can find on kikepedia, beside being mostly located very far in the past, is pretty much all persians.

They didn't even have farming you fucking idiot, they were NOMADS. So where did they get the grain to make flatbread from?

Classic Turk reaction, claim victim status.

Basically the Islamic Golden age was:
1. Conquer a city and command people to convert or die.
2. Everyone converts, but continues to practice their own religion instead of Islam.
3. The great philosophers, now "converted", continue to create works of knowledge.
4. Muslims claim these works of knowledge are theirs.
5. Hundreds of years later Muslims still writing inane "analyses" of actual philosophers works.

Also:
1. Learn of the concept of the zero in India.
2. Show it to Europeans, claiming it's a Muslim invention.
3. Learn of the concept of the European plow in Europe.
4. Show it to Indians, claiming it's a Muslim invention.

Haven't had kebab in a while - Since Charlie Hebdo attacks.

Then I had one two months ago, just because I was interested if I'm missing out.

If I'm really hungry and only thing available is junk, I go for a horseburger, they're excellent.

Top fucking Kek our memes are supreme!

Is Holla Forums wrong?

I've seen a lot of media stating that Russian politicians only threatened to ban the sale of kebabs.

According to BBC, kebabs were never perma-banned or anything like that.

bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-36151604

Bump for keto diet

Savior, huh? Check out Moscow.

Pol is always right son

Only if you don't include Turkey or a lot of the African states in your definition of Western but do include Russia

Russia also has a larger population than any other country in Europe and has less Muslims per capita than several other countries in Europe

Islam a shit, along with all Abrahamic religions but you could replace Muslims/Islam with basically any religion or historical empire in this and it would still apply, especially Judaism and Christianity prior to the renaissance

Actual proof or counterargument?

That's heresy, user.

Dear god, the Muslim community of Moscow did this? Good lord, they could've been wiped out with high efficiency with a few strategically placed nerve gas bombs.