Sup Holla Forums

What's all of you doing here?
I'm from the Ukraine inb4 go away fucking khohol and I basicly can't understand the sence of little boards like this. In Russia and Ukraine as well the 2ch.hk is popular, in Europe and USA, of course, the 4chan.
But anyway I want to start my own work to make my little board. Maybe, I'll ask for the perfect ideas on all boards that I know and the plugins in dashchan installed for and compilate them into the brilliant imageboard and everyone will say that I'm genius. So, what do you think, Holla Forumsrother?

Little bump.

I am fuckin stunned that freakin 2ch.hk's Holla Forums has over 180 million posts!

I will now dodge the question and ask you another question and hope you forget about your question.

I'm just looking for the speaking on foreign languages, cause it is better to learn the language when you speak right to the native speakers, isn't it?

A few bumps series.

Anyone know what is kurisa.ch?

Okay, I bump the last time.

4chan is for 12 year old faggots who like memes

Right, I agree with you, bro. It started from the distribution of memes to schoolboys.

I am fan of the Dashchan app, rly the best choice for imageboards scrolling. I can answer on 10 boards one after one even without exit from app. Brilliant thing.

Why does Ukraine get raped so much? It seems like your entire history is just waves of people raping the place, leaving behind a confused and corrupted clusterfuck.

I dunno, srsly. This country can be cool only for one reason. Hentai is not abandoned as in Russia. Thanks President.

Let me guess, you're a Russian-speaking Ukrainian who supports the separatists?

Miss. I don't support separatists. But in other you right.

which one is Holla Forums?

Сабомная пиздень?какой контал мотаете

Install translation plugin

!!!

Никакой, вейперы - пидоры. Курю Мальборо.

Why you looking for it when the direct link is 2ch.hk/b ?

Haven't seen any memes here.

Let's bump.

i think we have finally found a replacement for Holla Forums

this board is awesome

узнать русский

yo yo

You serious? Don't be a retard, 2ch is trash dump, 8ch is a way better.

Thanks for bump, russian bro.

Big boards start as small ones.

Besides, slow ones are kind of cozy.

There is loli on this website. Better get out before you get put in jail for cartoons.