/GoT/ GENERAL
~Kelly C/ DANY edition~

Previously,

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/X6Bmi
archive.is/BIEO0
archive.is/XfK57
marillow.com/pages/7-stoner-personalities-of-game-of-thrones-characters
watchersonthewall.com/casting-director-nina-gold-comments-lack-diversity-game-thrones-cast/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Báthory#Reputation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Euron rapes the lesbian Yara and kills her
Euron kills SandSnakes
Dany burns the entire Tarly family
Wall falls down
Dany loses one of her dragons, taken by Night king
Littlefinger kills Sansa
Sansa kills Little finger
Jon snow fucks Dany

First for waifu

Why is Dany so perfect, lads?

Season 8 spoilers -

1.Theon kills Euron, rules Iron isles
2.Bran kills himself, thus defeating Night King and saving Westeros
3.Arya dies, killed by Night King when she saves Jon's life
4.Jon Snow rules Winterfell bringing peace
5.Dany wins the game, kills off Cersei and rules the iron throne

She's not. She's squat, man browed and has 5/10 boobs.

😲

😂👌
Is that even possible for an eunuch?
👏👏👏👏🆘📉💣

So what is Connor McGregor doing in the show?

Also why are the sand sneks on a boat? Why couldnt they meet up with the house of tyrell like in the end of the season and go by land? hIighlighted in red and green. I mean look how far Robb's army (Blue) had to go to reach riverrun where the red wedding happened. Pretty damn far. I assume the iron laddy fights the sneks on a boat in kings bay maybe around there somewhere?

Both ironborn navys (Purple) went all the way around westaros just to try to race towards queen danaryes? I assume maybe either on the long path or possible through the river? Though that doesnt seem possible if they wanna go fast and the river gets really narrow through those woods when it reaches kings landing.

Why are all knights in the got series rich kiddies?

Best fighters*

Also first for Maisie

read a book nigger

also, FUCK GRRM

Even from a distance and with lots of makeup she looks like a tranny werewolf.

Because they come from rich families.

Will Euron serve his Dark God like in the books and unleash Lovecraftian horrors upon the world?

the only dark god he'll serve is the BBC

I want to see her playing a werewolf

I wanted to see her on a FacialAbuse video

best girl

EJACULATES

She's so cute as a brunette.

they did a great job shooping out all the rolls of lard

Kahleesi apologists are as bad as maisiefags

It sounds like they didn't know what to do with Bran.

I'm curious, how many pics of her do you have in your folder? same question for the other maisiefags

of standings bags boyos BFW of neeeds er dailingly doses of brodein :DDDDD 8——-D XDDDDDDDDD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I want to drop a huge load of jizz on her eyebrows tbh

I want her dancing caterpillars to gently brush against my dick as I put it over her face.

I hope Seth MacFarlane tried that when they were together.

🎃 👈 ur grill

8=======D

I want to impregnate Emilia and feed her cheeseburgers.

I'd rather impregnate the cheeseburgers

2.85 GB of pure Maisieness:1

I don't have a smartphone

😱😂🤦🏿‍

Ditto. I want her to rape my wallet and then sit on my face. 💸

I have tiny Maisies to compensate

Nice

She looks good from her neck to her knees, but her head needs to be chopped off and a less offensive head put in its place.

For you

how about this one?

Any spoilers regarding lewds?

No Maisie

maisie does have a scrunched face.

someone should scrunch it a bit more so we wouldn't have to deal with her bullshit anymore

Writers are much like their work. GRRM much like ASoIaF is bloated, full of filler, depraved and slow.

I want to brush her eyebrows with a tiny brush

aka your dick

unf

Someone clearly didn't met freckled girls irl here…

jesus christ that's awful 🤢

it looks like she has animal fur

When do the new episodes come out again?
I'd ask about the book but that joke wouldn't even be funny

an optimist, I see

Why does GRRM dislike Trump? Doesn't he support domestic manufacturing, secure borders, and rule of law like a normal person?

It's hate filled with envy, GRRM is the fat nerd who can't even man up when speaking to his own wife while Trump is always an alpha. The actual politics doesn't factor into it. You don't even need to hear his opinion on Trump to know what it is, his tales are filled with heroic cucks and glorified ugly manlets while the chads are depicted as evil bastards.

So cant the white walkers bypass the great wall when winter comes and that river freezes….

he literally said that Europe should take in all refugees that step on their soil. that's pretty much the opposite of secure borders

Don't be mad
Be a Maisiehead

british girls are the ugliest women on earth

O rly?

o shit it's Disney's Brave

i was just messing around user

two days left of 2016. do you think GRRM will make it?

He'll get off that toilet before 2017, that is sure.

toilet?

alright, which one of you did this?

Nobody is checking these?

So I was reading an older issue of The Daily Trash, and this came up

So writing fanfics and other gay shit is okay, but using the exact same line is not? Who do you think started this case? Uncle George or the Dabids? Or some other money hungry executive at HBO? Do you think they will succeed?

no. fanfics are only okay when I write them

t. GRRM

They don't have the balls to go after Hasbro.

I will put a curse on GRRM if he lives, he shall find no rest and no joy in this life until he finishes Winds. The food shall not sate his hunger and taste like ash, drink will no quench his thirst, sleep shall offer him no respite. His many stones of fat shall be a greater burden upon him and his joints shall ache. This is the curse I put upon him until the work is done.

GOT really went down the gutter but I must see it through to the end because 8 already invested too much time to stop now.
Same with Naruto,X-files, and Sopranos

is she less ugly now?

Interesting

She's a super hottie if you just unsquash her face. I think she suffers from child actor syndrome.

Sounds bloody shite!

She has a forehead like New Jack!

Absolutely. It's all downhill from Season 4. Anyone who disputes this is pic related.

this one?

what the fuck happened to him?

That's the crazy motherfucker.

He's still on the indies, I believe. No one's really interested in 90's midcarders. Still can't get over him banging Terri Runnels, then claiming she's big into rimming ass. She must be crazier than him!

I think it went downhill around the time when they introduced the Sand Snakes.

I'd say it's the Brienne/Hound fight.

Even excluding the obvious stupidity of it, the Hound is arguably the best living fighter in the books - he has clegane size plus speed and experience.

And is that a surprise?

This gives me great ideas for Winds, I will have to postpone it for like a year more than I planned with all the rewrites but I need to get this into my book. Cersei needs to eat dindu ass and like it before I kill her off.

GRRM pls. isn't it enough that Arya gets raped by five Summer Islanders?

met Patrick Rothfuss at a con a few months ago. he was pretty drunk, so I managed to get some GRRM info out of him

And who is that?

I dislike show Yara but love Asha, so this is just wasted potential, but it gets across how depraved Euron is as well as The Forsaken chapter, I suppose.
See above.
And still showfaggots and landwhale SJWs will claim she's purely good.
This will be okay if we don't get zombie Viserion
See above
Heh, make up your minds.
Duh.

a guy who wrote two parts of a trilogy and now has been working on the third part for six years with no apparent progress

I wish Yara/Asha and Arya had met, that would have been interesting; they're sort of opposites in a more subtler way than Sansa/Arya

Looks like a really reliable source of information. But even if he's right, no matter what happens in the books, that won't effect the series

By met, you mean…?

Asha Greyjoy is not a lesbian she's straight as an arrow REEEEEEEEE

[Autistic screeching]

I just love to see my waifus doing lesbyte stuff:1

not possible. viewers would have been too confused by the similarity of the names Yara and Arya

NO LEAKS!
Winds is now delayed to late 2019 and if anyone asks why I will tell everyone it's your fault.

say that to my face you piece of shit, and I'll fuck you up so hard you'll have to eat your wife's period blood through a straw

Pretty sure it's meant to say Arya.

That I can believe. Arya's arc has her killing someone important as fuck by the end of it. And it would be thematically fitting to have Littlefinger killed by what is essentially a random knifing by a peasant, or espionage by someone that lived as a peasant.

That'll be a book spoiler George'd be really mad at.

why would Sansa kill Arya?

that's kinslaying

Why do they kill the guy who saved everyone's ass? This is insane and bullshit! Why not have her murder Queen Fatass?

Queen Fatass is the chosen ruler of the world, her plot armour would kill Arya and GRRM's wife will fuck him up if Arya is killed. Do you seriously think Cersei or Euron have a chance against literally-me-girl? Anyway, the guy who knows nothing will be boning her next season so the relationship between the Starks and Targs seem to be pretty warm.

Daenerys will win the game of thrones

She actually looks slim standing next to grrm. Should take him everywhere.

That's Season 5. Season 4 was the last great season.

I'd read that ASAP.

what an image

Do you think Uncle George has any control over the series?

Why would she kill arya?

You people can't understand what you're reading.

1. The spoiler said Sansa would kill CIA, for which I think Phantasm said Arya should kill CIA. So nobody said Sansa would kill Arya.
2. I said it is dumb that CIA is killed at all. The guy is a hero, but muh feminism will have him killed. I wrote this down, along with "Arya should kill Dany instead". Why? Because she is irritating, and did nothing for Westeros at all. As for CIA, he basically saved all of Winterfell und Taxes.
For this, someone replied that Dany is the main character, and even if Arya has plot armour, Dany's is thicker, so if they would fight, the latter would win. She has no reason to kill Arya, and Arya has no reason to kill her…

He put Winterfell in the situation it was in. He's the source of all the problems in Westeros not caused by Frozen Donald Trump.

As of right now he's directly responsible for more death and destruction than the Others.

what is GRRM trying to tell us here?

Nigga are you smoking fucking crack?

There's probably a clause in the contract to keep Arya alive to the end.

I know guys on crack that make more sense than him tbh

Because he put two incompetent kings (Jeoffrey and that other little prick) on the throne? He was the one who gave the dragons to Dany?

Tell me how CIA destroyed everything. Because all I can remmeber is he gave Sansa to Ramsey and he pushed that psycho bitch out of that high castle

he killed Jon Arryn

Nigger, shut the fuck up. I'm continually amazed at the depths you stoop to.

He's been embezzling millions of coins for personal gain from the Crown his entire life. Fuck off, retard.

He assassinated the rightful king.

He told Stannis that Robert's kids were incest-babies, which is what got the War of the Five Kings rolling. He also told Lysa to lie to Cat about Cersei killing Robert.

Littlefinger gave the guy who tried to kill Bran his dagger and told the Starks that he got it from Tyrion.

no he didn't. that was Joffrey

did you even read the books?

Joffery told the guy to kill Bran, but the dagger was Littlefinger's.
Did you read the books?

Aha. That must have been the crazy bitch's husband and that kid's father.
Why was he so important?

And this alone caused the fall of House Stark and the death of Jon Arryn and Robert Baratheon and Dany's army's assemblage?

Who was? Jon Arryn? Just a wild guess

Robert's death was suspicious to say the least. And I guess that Stannis would have started a war sooner or later with or without this piece of imformation, because muh Lord of Light

And? This destroyed everything?

I just want to understand how giving a dagger to a person caused "the destruction of all"

If you can't connect those basic dots together then you're beyond help.

Okay, so someone tried to kill Bran, and there was this piece of evidence, and CIA gave the evidence to the Starks, saying it's from Tyrion. Now the Starks have a reason to wage war against the Lannisters. Okay.

I just don't know why is everyone excepted to remember every little piece of shit details froma series that was aired like 4 years ago. I saw every episode only once, when it was aired, and that's all. Haven't read the books either.

fucking english

Nigger CIA was directly responsible for Jon Arryn's murder. He had Lysa poison him, then had her write Catelyn Stark a note saying the Lannisters did it.

Later when Ned confronted Cersei in the Iron Throne room, Littlefinger had double crossed him.

The guy is the biggest asshole in Westeros because Brandon Stark beat his ass and Catelyn had him spare him instead of kill him.

I see. But still, if he had taken Sansa's orders, the Bolton army would have killed all of Jon's men, and the North would have been pushed into chaos and the snow skeltals will kill everyone in that alternate timeline.

Evening friends, is this the party thread? Looks comfy enough

OH BOY

/got/ off-season #26
archive.is/X6Bmi
/got/ off-season #27
archive.is/BIEO0
/got/ off-season #28
archive.is/XfK57

poor little dog. must be suffering to have a master that makes you drink beer

Them evil peopel really do this to you? Poor thing

Well it is now! What are your supplies for the biggest Maisieparty of the year?

Tropical flavoured juice with artificial colouring and added sugar

Sonny is literally living the dream

don't mind me lads, just being the superior new year's snack

How convenient, I have some Jamaican rum to mix it with! And beers And champagne for later

Do you think she is still concious?

/fit/ detected :) Some wine at least?

But she's AGAINST captivity of dolphins, how hypocrytical would it be to have a baby one in bathtub?

It's only 6 PM in UK I bet she's consuming some stimulants to get the buzz going right now :o

You don't say

Like strong black tea with the tea baggy left in?
Nobody will get this reference
But he/she would be a roommate!

Theoretically, making Yara lesbian isn't that much of a stretch. I'm no historian, but were women besides prostitutes even allowed on long marine voyages in those times? So if D&D simply had to have a homosexual female character in the series, aggressive butch lesbo viking captain makes some sort of sense at least.
Again, theoretically. What it turned out to be is "I'm gonna f*ck the tits off this whore"
Also Happy New Year to Australia!

Uh…

You did?

This

Because he wants to fugg Sansa at this point, because tumblr.

He's already working to get her to kill Jon.

No :(

This guy said it

Not really.

Guys who do lots of manual labor (like sailors) don't think much of butch dykes, because they can't do much. She'd be beaten to death by a pissed off Reaver the first time she tried to act tough.

In the books she's a tomboy but she's straight, and a woman in charge of a pirate crew would need to know how to use her sexuality to get crewmen to white knight her.

Is this historically accurate?

Oh, I've only seen the episodes with Maisie in it. Now explain to us how exactly would the arrangement with dolphin roommate work…
jdimsa

Half of the house is submerged.

I can imagine this working short-term, but isolated on sea for weeks, the men would probably be overcome by desire and end up gangbanging her. On the other hand, being "one of the guys" and talking about screwing port whores could help her blend in and gain respect.

Not really. I think a fat woman did it by pretending to be a man at one point.

But Queen Elizabeth had lots of Pirate craft operating for her. She kept those guys in line with sex.

We will never see this in the Jon Snow spinoff

Hehe, that's smart :) But what if she found out that taking care of a 200kg marine mammal is no fun? Even Barney and Sonny live with her mom. Would she dump the dolphin like she did it with Jack? RIP

But she wasn't on the ships. It's easy that way

If the dolphin is a roommate, he/she takes care of his/her self. Pays rent in the form of fish, etc

Would you seriously want to hang out with an ugly woman who was always talking about wanting to have sex with attractive women in port?

There is no way to make "Fuck the tits off" work.

If she were on the ship, she wouldn't get gangraped. For one thing if she was cozy with the captain the crew would be hands-off.

Naval vessels transported royal or noble women all the time without gangraping them. This 'it's rape at sea' is GRRM-tier feminist nonsense.

Is t-this lore? :o

No, but if she was semi-attractive and obviously straight, the natural instict over time would be to start treating her as sexual object and not a leader.

Sorry chief. I'm not that familiar with that time period.

You never know what HBO might come up with when GoT hype inevitably dies off

In what form does Bill pay the rent? We know he doesn't have any money

>doesn't make a spinoff series about her adventures as a hired gun

I guess he cleans and goes shopping

You're right of course, but in Yara's case SHE was the captain, and no royal guardsmen around to protect her from horny seamen. And these were no regular sailors, but plunderers and killers.

Who is the DUDE WEED of Game of Thrones?

Tyrion?

Robin Arryn

Totally not the intention :)

Haha :)
Look at THIS though
marillow.com/pages/7-stoner-personalities-of-game-of-thrones-characters

Was this clickbaiting?

1. Jon Snow: The Tense Stoner

Well I don't doubt that was Maisie's original plan, but she would succumb to my charm sooner rather than later

Just googled "Game of Thrones marijuana" and that was the first mildly amusing thing that popped up. You should be glad I wanted to spare you of pic related at first haha

What? You think she's promoting bestiality? How dare you
But you would become a dolphin-screwer, and that's hardly charming at all

There's also the whole part where he has a 13 year old minor noble girl trained as a sex slave in his brothels, just to underscore how much of a cunt Littlefinger actually is.

But to be honest, the character is probably the greatest fuck you to all the sperglords who got shoved into lockers in school and their revenge fantasies.

Her concerned expression there is what got my attention. I mean, look at that beluga (or whatever it is). Does it seem tortured or mistreated to you? Looks pretty comfy, to be perfectly honest. It would most likely get bullied by wild beluga buddies if released into the wild, and die of hunger because it's used to sushi rations. If it has to be animal welfare to shill, why not puppy farms in China? Hundreds of doggies are skinned and/or boiled alive there

animal welfare is stupid anyway. the only reason animals exist is as food and clothing material for humans

Do you have anyone particular in mind?

Even dogs? I'm not sure what the purpose of cats is

I dunno. Maybe a lot of celebs are already doing that

That's possible actually, I only follow Maisie's Twitter and Instagram and non-Maisie Instagram accounts dedicated to Maisie

cats are for keeping the farm clean of mice

See? They're useful. And doggos guard and protect - herds, settlements, and humans themselves. You're not supposed to eat them or skin for clothes! You'd think twice before approaching Maisie with this beast at her side

Why are they pointing at us?!

I'd think twice before approaching Maisie in general. whatever it is she has might be contagious

What if she was signalling her welcome like this?

GRRM got cucked by a girl named Lisa Tuttle in the 60s. It was the defining moment of his life. Most of his stories are about a man breaking up with his girlfriend, her dating one of his friends, and he HAS to be friends with them both and accept it.

GoT however is like a Thermidorian release against this cuckery: In GoT, a girl named Lysa Tully -who is a crazed and psychotic bitch- is mega-cucked by Petyr Baelish, who also destroys the house that took Catelyn Tully from him and plans to fuck her daughter.

Littlefinger is a revenge gary stu that GRRM created, his Count of Montecristo if GRRM could ever resist eating a Montecristo. It is likely that Littlefinger wins it all purely because GRRM self-inserts into him.

He has ranted about how on the show everybody sees Littlefinger coming a mile away, and how in the books Littlefinger is totally fooling everybody.

GRRM BTFO the fuck out!!!

But I thought the fat pink mast was his self insert? I suppose he self insert as a lot of characters, his insecurity in Fatso, his wish to be a pretty princess getting pounded by middle-easterners in KellyC, his cuck revenge in CIA… It's interesting how much insight the books potentially offers into his psyche.

Speaking of Maisie and dogs, check out this thread:

The guy on the left is pretending to hold a gun, which is kinda like a black thing to do. So he is pretending to be black and a thug and to be so powerful
The guy on the right is enjoying the music and himself. He looks pretty normal to me
Maisie is reminding the camera guy that she has powerful lawyers

apparently House Martin has adopted new words:

Unfinished, Unread, Unpublished

Fat pink mast is more like a self portrait than a self-insert.

Oscar Wilde said it best about the characters in Dorian Gray: that the world thought he was the smartass noble, he saw himself as the sensitive artist, and he wished he was the title character.

House Martin:

Our Forks are sharp

DELET

He probably believes he's le witty bantmaster like Tyrion too

I'd like to be infected by her

Wasn't he quite an asshole though? It's been more than a decade since I read it, but didn't he laugh when the guy who knew his secret died or something? IIRC he killed someone too

My sides

could anyone except a witty bantmaster come up with such gems as "Trump is literally Hitler"?

Do you think she would enjoy partying with us, /got/ Anons? I doubt anyone here does the black gun-pointing thing

I can tell lots of interesting facts from ancient times and some really tiring jokes

He warned us, we didn't listen. He thought we're better.
Why did you disappoint him, Anons?

But what if the topic of medieval female ship captains came up you'd say → ??
No Maisiesex for you then! I bet the gun-pointing guy would have an opinion on the matter

(Me)
Wrong quote →

bitches love this

I will tell her stuff that are much more a-Maisie-ng

I know, right?

He is. Mostly because he's the best character to come out of game of thrones.

Can I suggest the Bathory story? You've already talked about it once in these threads, and I bet the story of wrongly accused powerful, wealthy lady who was turned into vampire in folklore would appeal to Maisie's sensibilities :)

CIA, or Sir Gifmaker?

Yiss. That will be good

I'll let the expert elaborate →

CIA

You really sure about this? GRRM seems to be very much concious that Littlefinger is a fucking horrible person amd indirectly liable for a bodycount somewhere in the six figures. Given how long Gurm was been immersed in SF/F fandom I wouldn't be suprised if he wrote him as "This is what your fantasies getting back at Chad would actually entail you fucking nerds" instead of a self-insert (that's much more Sam and Tyrion).

if she's so smart, how come she's dead?

In Hungary, it is well known, that Báthory Erzsébet was not a vampire, not even a killer, just the widow of a wealthy nobleman. She inherited a large fortune and a big land, but the ruler of the state of Erdély wanted all of that to himself, without having to marry the widow. So he had conspirated in order to fabricate this accusation, that Erzsébet murdered peasant girls to bathe in their blood.

All of the witnesses were uneducated peasants who can't read or write, and they have been tortured or intimidated by the conspirtators, who were all noblemen. The crime was fabricated, the trial was very quick and they have basically sentzenced her without a standing case.

They have locked her ina room and had the door built in with bricks. She spent her last days starving and craving for water in the darkness, just because her husband was a wealthy guy…

watchersonthewall.com/casting-director-nina-gold-comments-lack-diversity-game-thrones-cast/
D&D REKT for lack of diversity in Game of Thrones, casting director Nina Gold struggles to make excuses. Why is this acceptable in current year?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Báthory#Reputation

Because the actress (talented Esmé Bianco) imagined her character becomming important political player and refused to do any more gratuitous nudity, like Emilia demanded in her contract for S4 and above at the time. Little did she know D&D don't mess around and made Emilia strip completely in S6 too.

It was a fabricated case to get her wealth

But she IS dead. Hence, no one cares now nor has cared since she died. Well except one faggot on the internet.

I see you didn't actually address any of the points from that wikipedia quote

I bet you casuals don't even remember Doreah, official #4 best GoT waifu. It's a tight contest with Jailsnek for bronze medal, but those literal 10/10 perfect breasts take the lead.

What was the purpose of this scene?

If you insist. I have waterproof shoes in case your house is submerged

Only noblemen could be ministers. I told you that the conspirators were noblemen.
Sure, because they feared their rulers who basically owned their lives. Also torture and strongarm tactics were used. I told you.
This was not a public trial or one that took up weeks. They could have killed one or two of the peasants they have intimidated, etc.
It's bullshit, I tell you

Wee-wee jokes

Trips and dubs confirm

quads for GRRM dying at the last minutes of 2016

fuck

Can't spur the Gurm

It was wish fulfillment. Dorian was an attractive, wealthy man who suffered no consequences (until the end). This is what Oscar Wilde claimed that he wished he was.

I suspect that Littlefinger is 'bad' GRRM - the George he could be if he went evil. See him as kind of like George's id - he's the impulses George wished he had done, but didn't. The character could ultimately be an apologia to himself as to why it wouldn't have worked, but I suspect that it is still very cathartic to imagine all his enemies falling out moon doors. Lysa Tully (who might as well just be named Lisa Tuttle) isn't a psychotic bitch by accident.

George doesn't want to be Sam. Tyrion is possible, although I suspect he sees Tyrion as more of an outlet for his wit to show how clever he can be.

I'll load my torpedo into your torpedo tube

Who /cubalibre/ here? Eigth serving of freedom reporting in

not cool, bro. do you know how many people died because of "Che" Guevera?

You're risking that she's calibrated to more.. penetrating ammunition

All this revolución might have fatal consequences for me too tomorrow

What would Tywin think of Cersei's recent actions?

Maybe Maisie is doing cocaine right now

maybe some chad is doing Maisie right now

But who will pay for dinner? Chad forgot his wallet at home

:1

If you were a waiter, would pay the check from your meagre salary to feed big-titted 2013 Maisie?

Only if she's alone

2013 Maisie would insist to bring Sophie along, they were super close at the time :) How would you deal with such situation?

:^(

sorry, meant to say bottle of cum

Start to slightly shake and speak drivel

Only 25 minutes left of 2016

No sabes nada

How?

I hope we can meet here 1 year from now, still in the spirit of Maisie

Maisie Williams detected
So you did actually come here, like you promised

But that's that realistic outcome, not fantasy chan funposting. Please refrain!

H-hey Maisie! I-I really liked you in that youtube-video which was a parody of phone comemrcials

Remember when Maisie surprised us with an unexpected YouTube video exactly a year ago? No such thing this time…

Start to speak in French and offer them fried cowbrain Another reference nobody will get
With burgony rozé

She has 18 minutes to do it

2 minutes

HAPPY NEW YEAR /GOT/
I love you all, friends

New Years resolutions
1. Post more Maisie
2. Be more like Maisie
3. Get a Maisie gf

HAPPY 2017!

Finish third novel
Finish reconstruction of website
Acquire girlfriend
Get side job

*Maisiekiss* Thank you for your everlasting, invaluable, lovely-beyond-words /got/ contribution, Sir Gifmaker :)

You make me blush

Thank you for being a good friend and a stabil believer in Maisie during hard times

First trips of 2017?

Now she isn't hehe

le check em

Incredible start of 2017!

That's admirable and all (wishing you achieve it all naturally), but why no Maisiestuff included?

Sometimes I lurk the thread and don't post, it's so relaxing and comfy to see you and other /got/ friends here

MAISIEPARTY WOO WOO

Because it's basic inclusion
Good to know

Happy New Year to Kingfag, First of His name, Protector of /got/ generals
Happy New Year to Sir Phantasm, Master of Lore
Happy New Year to Spankanon :^), Master of Lewd
Happy New Year to Patrick Stewart, Master of Meta
Happy New Year to Sansafriend
Happy New Year to Fatdanyposter
Happy New Year to F*ckGRRMposter
Happy New Year Gillyfriend
Happy New Year to every loyal /got/ friend :)

I'm full of non-alcoholic berry flavoured kids' champagne

Haha! I've advanced past the empty rum bottle to champagne, casting glances at beers. The inner Maisie is strong

I've watched a Bud Spencer movie, Pari e dispari, it's full of dolphins. I've channeled my inner Maisie through that

Real talk - dolphins are actually evil. And it's not that I'm mad at Maisie for not showing up in /got/ party thread like she said she would, they're bad animals.

God she's so ugly
hopefully this is the year Maisie gets craniofacial surgery

Maisie posts seriously do make it impossible to discuss GoT. Just picture after picture…

Le champágne

Don't be so bitter user, this is a party thread :) There were 160 on-topic posts here before we starting Maisieing, and some more after that

Don't sleep /got/

It's party time! Y U No partying?

Reminder they used to be a single entity back in the days

Let's not think of the current status of Mophie

Sure Mophie, because we totally don't stalk your social media to notice how you've drifted apart

Casso

They've grown up so fast…

Haven't we…

I've posted this song in previous New Year's party /got/ and here it is again. 100% cheesy and cheap song I wish I had written when I made music, but so good

Lol f*ck wrong song, but that one is good too. Same chords as well I believe

I haven't

Treasured gift of adolescence. Fooled individuals trading it instantly, wise are those who hold on.
I feel you

Wouldn't it be awesome if Kingfag just materialised out of nowhere

Thanks.

I think I'll go to sleep now, 2:10. It was nice to Maisie into 2017 with you!

Good night and have only a mild hangover tomorrow!

A pleasure, friend :)
Yeah h-hehe ;_;

REEEEEEEE