Mike Cucklossa

I think it's beyond any doubt that meme magick is real.
I did not edit this, this is the exact reason he states TFA is better then Rogue One.

I don't understand why they are so dedicated to sucking TFA's cock so much.

Idk, guess it's a mystery.

If a Mary-Sue and a Token Nigger count as characters, sure
Same for a frame-by-frame remake of A New Hope I guess
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

TFA was obviously made with the points in the RLM videos in mind so it's no surprise that Mike defends it.

He mostly just says "yeah I know it kinda sucks but what did you expect?"

And it was terrible. This is why writers should never listen to critics.

Wat. His point was that they were half assed rehashes of the original trilogy with gigantic plot holes and unsympathetic characters. TFA just doubled down on this, he defends it because he's a cuck proud of his small role in turning the franchise over to jews.

Really I'm surprised his bashing of Lucas amounted to "he sold Star Wars to Disney and now he's just sad? I DON'T KNOW LEAVE ME ALONE"

This. The RLM guys feel obligated to defend it since it seems they had an impact on it.

Also, Ewan McGregor had way more personality than anyone in TFA or rogue one and they still shat on the movies.

I'm hoping for another nigger to get shot so a second wave of riots in Milwaukee kills these morons.

i've come to the conclusion that the RLM prequel reviews are actually a rather clever form of satire, and not serious in the slightest bit. ever notice how plinkett rants about the dumbest bits of the movies, and not an actual problem? considering they liked the farce engorges and the new independence day, i can't imagine them actually disliking the prequels.

what's hilarious is the amount of normalfags that ate it up as a legitimate take and constantly scream "prequels suck george lucas is hitler" because they didn't get the joke, which was that RLM made the videos just to get viewers.

You are all confused. Disney loosened the leashes of their paid reviewers for Rogue One so that Episode VIII will be accepted. It's a way of magnifying the quality of their next film.

VII was treated as this amazing film despite being shit and the same will happen with VIII, and when you point out critics are playing soft with VIII people will call you on it because of Rogue One.

It is a brilliant kike scheme.

I think they actually paid the reviewers to say that RO did even worse than TFA.

I have no trouble believing that.

TFA had such great characters though. Characters like a gurning tree stump. A traitorous cuck who stands around looking confused for most of the movie. The preserved corpses of characters who you used to like. That pilot who had the potential to be a cool character, but fucked off out of the movie after the first ten minutes. Elliot Roger. A bad guy with a vagina who doesn't do fuck all, but is totally important cause vagina. Orange CGI thing. And R2D2's wife's son (he was alright actually. Can't go wrong with a robot).

Mike is pretty swarthy… My guess is that he at least 1/2 jewish himself.

No matter how much you want it not to be true, the prequels are still awful. TFA didn't magically made them better by comparison. If anything, it made them even more awful in retrospect: the "clever, original ideas" Boy George had for them ended up being the reason why they took no risks with TFA in the first place. The nigger and the ugly jewess were only JJ's kike afterthought.

Honestly the prequels just had shit casting. Other than McGregor and Neeson there isn't anyone in there I liked. Maybe Dooku.

So is Holla Forums consensus that while Rogue One isn't a good movie, but still better than TFA?

Hayden was better. The actor who played Jnago was great.

Hayden was dog shit.

Man these women always look so bored and in pain on these vids, its hard to pop a boner let alone fap in them.

Very different from when you watch a black girl fuck a white guy; they are really into it.

No. Compared to (((Episode 7))) the prequels were pure kino. Say what you will about the plot holes, horrible dialogue, shitty acting etc they each contained standalone set pieces that were worth the price of admission. Take pod racing in phantom menace as just one example of sci-fantasy at its best
Now consider the jew awakens. Concept design? How about a stormtrooper spinning a stick. Fast paced action? How about a millennium falcon chase inferior to the 1970's original. Tension? How about you don't question a womyn's abilities, shitlord. The sad truth is that WE failed Lucas, not the other way around. Instead of being content with getting new toys for our imagination we had to bitch about the wrapping they came in, taking for granted there would always be more to come in the future. Cucklasa was the ultimate representation of this arrogance, a figurehead of our collective child begging to be fed and then spitting the food back in Lucas' face. And now, just like some commie revolutionary who helped tear down a functional working government replacing it with a third world shithole of poverty and forced political correctness, comrade cuck wants us to be grateful to our new bolshevik masters, forsaking the "old way" of auteur vision and embracing the new era of progressive mediocrity. Fuck that guy. Him, jew jew and anyone else defending disney or RLM deserve a helicopter ride.

>after like ten years people only now notice that RLM have shit opinions on movies
You're the real cucks here, having the same shit taste as them for so long.

(checked)

Feeding Frenzy was actually a decent movie. It's the only time AIDSmoby was actually good in something

They said everything sucked for a decade until TFA came out. How were we supposed to know?

They're both eqally shit.
The one point that RO is better then TFA is a better looking main actress.

I don't think that's how space works.

I thought that the little ship was trying to do what Adama did to the Colony ship with the Galactica.
It's actually worse.

Oh, sure, the casting was good, you had McGregor, Sheev, Cristopher Lee, even Hayden… compared with Boyega, Ridley, Ford, Fischer, and the rest, it's way better.
It only makes the prequels more tragic, in the sense that George had good actors and blew it. JJ rather focused on filling the diversity quotas, and he got what he aimed for.

The podracing, really? It's easily one of the worst things on the prequels. It's a dumb action sequence for little kids. Also, there's no tension when you know for sure Anakin will suceed (it's an origin story, remember?).

The prequels are the poisoned well which TFA came from. Had the prequels been any good, Boy George wouldn't have sell out Star Wars to Disney Diversity Squad in the first place.

To be fair, everything they panned before TFA was shit. The prequels, Avatar, fucking Jack & Jill, Boyhood…

Basically the brits. All the americans dropped the ball.

More proof that the jedi academy should have been hogwarts in space.

Hammerheads are supposed to be super powered and highly armored ships designed to cut into enemy lines, like a tug boat with massive armor on the front.

You know those can't outrun frigates, much less faster ships like destroyers. They make horrible ramming ships because they can't beat out other ships in speed.
Oh wait this is nuSW. Other ships need to check their speed privileges.

>>>/oyvey/
>>>/blacked/
>>>/bbc/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

Not only that but at that moment in the movie they managed to disable the destroyers engines.

Also all minority characters get killed.

Does anyone have a link to the video?

Emily is a top tier waifu

Exactly, spot the difference.

Oh look it's that rip off of episode 5 where not Boba Fett fires a a billion lazers at Obi-wan that hit every concievable area near his ship except his ship in a CGI wankfest.
Don't pretend the prequels are good because TFA is shit.

Surprising tbh

Just like in real life. They prefer to work behind the scenes on a preexisting board than sit out in the open.

I loved that whole space battle because the Star Destroyers did fuckall. I can't actually remember them firing a single shot.

Disney are so shit they couldn't even come up with a reasonable excuse why the Empire lost, they just gimped them and prayed no one would notice.

Damn, those tits on the black chick!

Is this some sort of joke taken out of context and turned into a webm?

This is fucking st—

>Tiny fighter rams into a perilously positioned command bridge of SSD Executor

I'm sorry, George.

The story was the only part of TFA that was mostly coherent, lazy and uninspired as it was.

Yes, the scene where Rey and pals escape from the freighter by just going to lightspeed inside the ship was much more tense, despite the original making it much more tense by working up to it. Let's just exit lightspeed in the sky of Starkiller base, there's a lot of tension when your ship can bounce along the ground like a frisbee and the First Order doesn't sound any alarms despite them landing near an important part of their superweapon.

Everything the prequels did wrong, Disney doubled down on. Abrams is Michael Bay's little brother and it shows in every movie.

because it was EP4s story.

You can just tell that girl in the first pic is getting raped on camera.

Its BLACKED.com what do you expect?

Blacked is Kino you pleb

How about you go to a taste store in taste city and buy yourself some taste, Mike?

Are you feeling sympathy for coalburners user?

If a woman is fucked against her will by a nigger, is it coalburning?

She consented and got paid for the scene.

I don't feel sorry for her, I wouldn't feel sorry for her if she got abducted and used as rape meat for the next 10 years before being murdered and fed to aligators by some pack of niggers.

alligators*

TFA was fine.

But not as good as the prequels am i right.

Black girls do like to fuck.

Women can always revoke consent. Don't be shitlords.

What do you think is going through this cocksleeve's mind?

She kinda looks like the chick who plays Sansa Stark if she were blonde and had no freckles.

true

new OC, have fun with it

top kuk.

What is going on here? What cuckery has taken hold of this thread?

It's a Kike Cucklasa thread. Is it really that confusing?

WEW

Why would the Empire invest in Super Star Destroyers when clearly they should just invest in A-Wings?
Bullshit, they could get a hold of them if they really wanted.

hey man, if we wrote the lore, it would at least be solid in the logic department, despite how pants-on-head retarded it might end up

You keep trying, yet you're retreading the same few points, just like disney.

Or they could use those Eclipse class Star destroyers armed with the death star laser beam in the front….. The Death star had flaws and were destroyed easily. Arming several large Star destroyers with death star laser beams weapons makes the empire a lot more dangerous and less vulnerable.
Also why both with a shitty A wing when you have Tie Defenders?
Tie Defenders are much faster, have a deflector shield, hyperspace ,and are armed to the teeth with 4 lasers and 2 ion cannons as well as missiles.

i'm not denying that star wars lost all its logic, but what i'm saying is that rogue one actually has some semblance of logic to it.

i really don't get what you guys don't get about the hammerhead pushing the star destroyer, when the ship is disabled and unable to do anything, and all it takes is a push, it's the same fucking shit as a tug pushing a liner in a port.

What I'm saying is that there is a world of difference between the logical connection you're making with how the Executor went down versus this Star Destroyer. There is no way that little ship can push that Star Destroyer hard enough to tear through another one. Some damage would occur, but it wouldn't cut the other in half like it's a katana folded a thousand times over. The first ship comes out almost unscathed. Plus it's so jarring for ships to be pushed around like that. The rebel's could've taken a small fleet of those ships and won the battle of Endor no sweat.

That scene bothers you but the cuck garbage does not. You have been here too long.

It's more than just a push.

First it has to crash into the star destroyer without completely destroying itself, nor throwing all of its occupants into the walls so hard they liquefy instantly upon impact. Then the engines need to push against the star destroyer at 500% power with a little ship in between and not totally crush it somehow. Then when the two star destroyers collide in what should be a much, much slower impact than the initial one, the hull of that little ship will be stressed twice as much, pushing against twice as much mass, as it manages to somehow remain intact while the other two much larger, much better armoured ships completely rip each other to pieces.

I don't care if the star destroyers were deliberately set up precisely for this scenario to play out, it was FUCKING STUPID and you are retarded for defending it.

you know I'd maybe he able to believe this if they fired some huge fuckoff canon in the other direction for a boost or something but this just looks like comically lethal fenderbender.

It was very silly. Vader's helmet was also inexplicably bad, and the pun he made was ass clenchingly retarded.

Otherwise it wasn't bad. I'd say it was only anout 8% pozzed. The girl isn't really a Rey type or anything.

>8% pozzed
Fuck off with your lies, Satan.

1. Who is this phallus chalice
2. Are there nudes

okay, i see now what you guys are saying, dunno why any other fag couldn't explain it as well as you two did. my bad on that, i still like the film though, far better than the farce pozzes.

1. Shantal Monique
2. Absolutely. She's a disgusting Playmate.

Is that her real name? Please tell me that is a stage name.

THROW A KIKE IN THE SHREDDER MAKE A LAMP FROM HIS LEATHER HOMIE I KNOW THAT IM BETTER WHITE POWER FOREVER

Hold me, Holla Forums.. I'm scared.

spoiler this shit ok my mom is watching
Holla Forums is supposed to be sfw

So your mom is probably fine with BLACKEDposting, huh :^)

You must be either a cuck or a nigger.

Or a jew

Reported for bestiality.

Ugh. Looks like she's had a kid.

10/10

Tough little ship, folded a thousand time probably… or jewjew's mechanical consultant was a dog.

Post more negresses taking white cock. It pisses off the nigger who cuckposts.

Maybe that's the goon's secret objective, to make us all oil drillers just like Lucas.

is that shit from RO or TFA?
I haven't seen both but that is trully horrifying

Rogue One

you're all going to hang on the day of the rope

If your ship's shields can go down then why put the fucking bridge on the outside of the ship? Put it on the inside where it'll be safer in the event of shield failure.

Goddamn the (((originals))) were shitty.

Nothing.

They're all fucked up from child abuse and drugs. They're fucking zombies

Blacked sucks tbh

The pictures always look so fucking good but then you watch the video and it's boring as fuck

I thought stormtroopers fought in WW1 though?

How can a ship that small push a star destroyer into another one?

But why does it fall down? They're in orbit.
Why don't these ships have attitude control jets strong enough to be useful in battle?
So many questions, so few answers.

To stay in orbit they need to move at a certain speed, to work against the gravitational pull.
Think how the ISS stays in earths orbit due to the velocity it has.

Now, if you disrupt that, change the velocity of the object slow it down or speed it up, it can either fall towards the planet, since it can't counterbalance the gravitational pull, or gets shot out of the orbit into space.
In the movie it slows down and gets pulled towards the planet.

So far so good.
The idiocity of the scene is that it looks like the star destroyer falls straight down.
It would be a descending curve at best.

This shit is on a lower level than Anakin's "Now this is podracing" scene in TPM.
How can anybody like this?

It's space. It's only a matter of how much energy the spacecrafts drive could produce to move a massive object in space.
The gravitaonal pull of the planet might have helped.

And no i'm not saying that makes the scene less retarded.