How do we get our users to come back?

How do we get our users to come back?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/b/thread/687914188
zw3crggtadila2sg.onion/imageboard/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We make the news

that sounds fun
Holla Forums is pretty good at doing stuff like that, we need to step up.

Obviously we need to cause another outrage on 4cuck and send user here, of course we should deal with goons first.
Can't believe they are still attacking Holla Forums after a full fucking year.

wouldn't hurt

8 Holla Forums doesn't want the spotlight, they have been letting 4cuck Holla Forums take the blame for their actions

I say we start an outrage first.

If we get enough population goons won't be a problem, we'll outnumber them.

Besides that the mods on Holla Forums are good with dealing with goons

if 4chan was smart enough to do this and blame other sites we wouldn't be having this problem (4chan being a popular site)

inb4 muh sekrit club

we outnumbered them a year ago now compare then and now.
They have to be dealt with or at least move their attention somewhere else before anything.

i don't think so, they can easily be dealt with
mods usually get rid of their shit fast

perhaps your right but cross board wars might be a problem down the line like before, that can be handled later though.
I suppose Holla Forums should assemble a cabal to plan the event, who do you suggest?

only if anons are too stupid to realize it.

it's happened before so people should have enough experience to know how to deal with it (aka ignore it)

I don't even know what kind of event or people we would need to pull off something awesome.

I doubt the IRC fags would be any help.

8/pol/ is now filled with circlejerk faggots, who will pop a champagne at an event but weep in butthurt when something similar happens by people they don't consider "them"

I had plans to fake some news, at the same time, I wanted to kill an internet community. The latter doesn't have to be big, the real purpose is that while 8ch is getting some spotlight by normies, internet butthurt of some group no one cares about will make the news more "interesting"

I have a couple of ideas already… and needless to say I'm willing to do all the work myself.

We could recruit from /fringe/ and fringechan some help, couldn't hurt having wizards to cause the jap owner at least some physiological stress.
this will have him make rash decisions, maybe destroy a few boards.

get some people and kiss up to 4cuck mods, slowly work their way up to get nice position perhaps a mod then just fuck shit up all over when the time is right.

Finally we prepare a team to call this out and let a few be "unjustly banned" and parade it around.

obviously, but what we now need is a solid plan. I've been coming up with some ideas (stopped watching documentaries and studying law instead).

Like I said, I'm willing to do most of the work instead but I might need help enriching a community with natural and organic memes :^3

you understand while they might be asshurt, they will just take their time to convert people to their cause.

this is a rough plan but if your willing to look

sounds good to me, i always liked /fringe/ (rip)

that probably wouldn't do much since they already have plenty of 'natural and organic memes'. shitposting them over and over might make them want to jump ship though.

shill 8ch in this thread

of course my dumbass forgot to post it

boards.4chan.org/b/thread/687914188

I love this, specially that first part because it was detailed and something we can accomplish short term.

I want to add to this the importance of killing an internet community around the time (if not a bit after) we make the news; hence those wizards would be helpful in prolonging the news. The biggest problem so far is determining if I haven't omitted any strength related to the media.

The only thing I am capable of doing is going to different forums and post naturally and organically fake news. This, combined to any actual dox we do, would get people to at least look up 8ch

nice dubs :^3

/fringe/ will be fine, it might even be good seeing how it was before the rebirth
fringehchans is popular though.

I would suggest a private IRC
openly planning will leave a chance of being caught before it's done.

Well if the /fringe/ unit is particularly effective the big jap might go crazy and destroy 4chan altogether.

Though I suspect if we get too big jim will go full moot and fuck us over, I suggest diverting attention to several dead chans

hence the death of a community and potentially multiple chans obtaining their fair share of anons.

I'm not sure if we could actually get a news site though so for media we could use reddit and tumblr as puppets to move the news effective all the same.

I would pay good money to see this

I would pay all my cash to see that

i saw your post at 4chan, but wasn't able to reply do to vpn.
do what you love and the world will a adopt it

the thread went full kennedi

it wouldn't a stretch, all that needs to happen is for a wizard maybe a indigo pill to send out a daemon to torment him and cause madness.

Easy. Go to one of the exudes sites and organize a raid on Holla Forums.

ok… too good to be true

This is what ruined 4chan. News coverage just gets you angsty 12 yearolds

what demons we have here?

congratulations, you're giving 4chan cancer

I suppose it would be one at the choice of the magus, perhaps from the lesser key of Solomon or whatever text available

so lads who's in?

I am

definitely me.

any traffic is good traffic

just think of it spicneet, a 8 Holla Forums all hustling about renewed with vigor, so many to torment with your shit.

fantastic

is that you redanon?

some webms for Holla Forums pride

Im in

why yes and your is nice too
heres my version

I have them all saved.

I'm sold, no more spamming until we get our numbers up

I'll be enriching 8ch with one natural and organic meme

FUCK
I meant enriching 4chan

mods stopped deleting spam anyway

I know

We need to make someone report about us.

we can use an old board until an IRC is established
>>>/picklednutsack/
is empty
I know the name is shit but I was just pushing random until I found a clean one.

I don't see the point in using a hidden board

just a place to group up and plan

Oh I see

I think it would be better here and it would gain more users to help

that is too out in the open, anyone could come in and know everything.
better to hide until communication is secure

why of course but first we must gather our strength and wits

What would be wrong with that? If we're going to gain users they might as well know we're trying to.

Same for the news, they might as well be able to see what we're up to, to report on it.

nothing wrong but it will make our efforts much harder in the long run

Make a practical joke like classic 4chan did, the gushing granny soda is a classic.

pol are faggots and also keep fucking up smaller boards.

thats because there is a lack of users, if there was more you wouldn't notice them as much

yeah there is that, but the problem i that when there is growth they wanna fuck it up because everything is a conspiracy to them.

I know exactly which image you're talking about but I haven't seen it in years, do you have it? Can you post it?

It was a mountain dew flavor that got voted in.

What makes you think they'll even notice us and if they don't how will they stop it

This election has many people feeling edgy, lets take credit for the shit.

This last crap in California, we could have taken credit. Definitely troll with people like the "fuck you Texas" radio host

M
A
R
B
L
E
C
A
K
E
A
L
S
O
T
H
E
G
A
M
E

Shit.. why isn't Holla Forums able to do such great raids?

lack of organization and people.
both can be brought back with a little planning

I think the best raids are spontaneous. The problem with users here is that they'll all cry "HURR GO BAK 2 CUKCHAN FOR RAIDS" like little girls.

To be honest, the lesser known Holla Forums is the better… Lol we can have our own fucking cult. We don't need faggots from 4fag flooding this chan send the fags back to 4fag.

WRONG.

There is a safe where there are plenty of users, not too many, but not so little that the site is in danger of dying (aka right now)

We need a little more.

spontaneous is good but then they'll all just say not your personal army or some bullshit, there at least needs to be a little build up of interest.

we need blood with enough we an just shitpost on one of 100 boards and still have a secret club

this

Yeah.

It's got to be something easy that everyone can work together on, like the cop doll, or half of what Holla Forums does.

something that causes outrage and will easily draw anons

People sperg out too much, also too much pol, to them everything must be an ideology. Remember classic 4chan had no real ideology they just wanted to troll.

this

luck for us Holla Forums and Holla Forums usually stay off Holla Forums, so we can pull this off without them fucking around.

yes, they'll have to be watch for after though

Yeah but the raids were funny back them, now is just assholes wanting to be assholes. For example the club penguin raids were something people to this laugh at.

FOR THE LULZ!!!!!

This.

I really enjoyed the lulz ideology

Nigga this side is gonna straight up cease to exist if there aren't new users.

lulz it is

Another problem with 4chan is that it absorbs almost all chan users.
if it is brought down all those empty chans will harbor new life

Well, we need to be extremely careful, we cannot end up like 4cuck. We need to regulate the flow of newfags so we don't have edgy 15 year olds. In any case I agree Holla Forums could use some newfags, Threads are becoming slow as fuck.

Worst case scenario, Holla Forums becomes 4cuck we flee to torchan :)

what happened to overchan?

I mean that to this day people can laugh it, the club penguin shit was in a strange way wholesome. No real damage was actually done , it was people getting butthurt at worst. Now is people who wanna be assholes without any actual laughs.

Yeah, the raids back then were harmless, and it may people get assblasted. Things like the gushing granny or the club penguin stuff are classics.

Its different now , the very fabric of Holla Forums prevents that from happening since new boards can be made in a minute or less in here.

no pol shit, pol just shit because of ideology, not to actually be funny.

Maybe stop persecuting pedophiles and hebephiles, who made up a chunk of the board's population? Just spitballing here.

But then you run the risk of the whole site being shut down

Hebe please
They while turning newfags away were also preventing new blood from coming.

I don't think you realize just how useless and cancerous the pedos here were, most of them were regulars from MasterChan, none of them actually gave a fuck about Holla Forums, several of their tripfags admitted it too

Torchan is dead af sometimes and really offline sometimes, do you really think is a good idea?

Question, I have been trying to access torchan on muh iPhone 5
I got onionbrowser app on my phone it won't load

problem found
you're a phonefag.

I have a computer I'm at work right now lol

ok

:/

"TheWiseFaggot" you're not so wise now, eh?
Wellp, maybe is because you're a tripfag, or maybe the link, get the new one, is always changing, and there are a lot of fake onions
zw3crggtadila2sg.onion/imageboard/

The solution