Would you fuck a robot.
Y/N?

fuck yeah

IT CAN NEVER LOVE YOU, EVER.

LOVE IS FOR WOMEN AND HOMOSEXUALS.
WHICH ARE YOU?

AI is capable of love.

user… please.

The question isn't would you, its how /clang/ are you?

no, AI is capable of SIMULATING love. very important nuance

What are you, a professional AI engineer?

Love isn't even a real thing, it's a concept.
Humans brains are just computers anyway, and the soul hasn't been proven.

Look into her eyes, can a robot do this?

computers aren't influenced by hormones. they'll always just do as they're told. they don't panic unless you incorporate and extreme complex algorithm to simulate that. goes with all other things. don't kid yourself, we are way far off AI being capable of emotion on their own. the day an AI has something like an identity crisis or panics and shut off or something, that day has not yet come. so please fuck off you emotionally damaged idiot

How do you know shes not a robot?

potentially they can be

like human brains (aka computers) do with hormones?

what if they're told to act randomly?

you failed CS didn't you?

A computer can never give you that look. It can't simulate human love. You're just starting at a microprocessor driven plastic skull covered with rubber. Look into her eyes, her love for you is what you have really wanted all along, and a computer can't give you that.

soon.png

You can break any software language with 1 string

You obviously don't program or actually have a clue how computers work.

Who is "We"?

hasn't yet != will never

ugly as fuck

I don't play counterstrike, faggot

humans behave like that from their own. human activity is never 100% predictable. a program you wrote, will be. you're trying too hard buddy. maybe you'll find a lady some day. maybe your parents will love you some day too, so that you don't need to have this sad attraction to robotic attention. basically 'love" you can buy, to have the feeling anyway. but it won't be the same, user. every time you kiss you "robot waifu" you feel a little more hollow inside.

Call you fall in love with a tree, or a trashcan, or a bookshelf?
Only SHE can give you the love you need.

someone failed psychology :(

yes.

But user. This thread is about fucking robots, not loving them.

/thread
robots can love in this sense.

Perhaps YOU are the robot, pretending you can love an inanimate object. Its time to become a man, not a robot.

She's out there, she wants to love you, why do you resist?

Because her AI isn't sufficient yet.

Neither can a dragon dildo but you still fuck them.

Perhaps your problem is you can't love her. Its you

somewhere between 3 and 4

nothing better to do than troll this thread and the sexdoll thread?

ayy

get away from me you filthy casual

A lot of these are just recolors so I grabbed just the nice ones, this lil piggy got left out

that depends ….is you mom's name robot?

this thread just got really good

Let's bring out the ==BIG== guns

this is all there is, the artist loves his patreon and doing too many comics at the same time

Well fuck red text, not gonna re-do that shit

can't fap to that, too many words

And I fucked up the order, fuck it. Sorry user, you're gonna have to ignore the words. I'm fresh out as well so, toodles

which would you pick?

first one.

the whole thing with sex is reproduction. you can't reproduce with robots.

does maintenance come into that decision?
imagine it would be a bitch to clean.

not yet.
artificial wombs when

Then why do contraceptives exist user?

Which is superior, robotic sounding voice or human sounding voice?
Personally I prefer a robotic sounding voice
the sounds plumbots from sims3 made when they slept in charging stations made my dick rock hard
yes I realize I have brain problems

soon.

Did someone said robot pucci?

fff00

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

the only argument robofags have is arguing based on hypothetical situations

but iron is influenced by rust (oxygen), how do you explain that? The same mechanical way you explain hormones.

Protip: hormones are not a magical substance, they follow strict pathways and receptors (electrons)

what about self learning computers? what about fuzzy logic? what about the uncertainty principle?

You seem like a retard, so let me ask… who programmed us?

fuck!!
mods, delete that picture, I wanted to put pic related

MODS, delete this pic and replace with this

Wow its almost like robotic alternatives to women don't actually exist in the real world yet or something

I don't use those.

whats wrong with it. it's not illegal, just a girl.

Some self-centered foolish reason.. >:I

Who is that cute girl?

gf/sister then. got it

WHERE DID YOU FIND THESE RARE KENNEDIS AND WHY ARE YOU HORDING THEM?

are you fucking retarded? That's like a caveman saying to another that fire is from lighting hence they will never be able to control it

Wrong on BOTH accounts:
1) Wrong on describing how the mechanism works
2) Wrong on the conclusion!

who is this faggot mod who has to flaunt his hot pocket status even when it has no relevance to anything?

holy shit!! Far yet very close!! How did you made that conclusion??

logic

believe me, it was VERY relevant

I got them from facebook. You can't have them.

lol

Anonymous

wtf? are you talking about a prostitute?

top kek

jebus

Kennedi was made into a mod.

Nope…
If I became a mod, you would know… NOT from the spam, but from the news.

> Make Kennedi a mod, she'll made 8ch news again!!

why even live?

he means the real kennedi.

I'm "kennedi", and I can make 8ch be in the news again!!

Contact me on my youtube video

I really hope Kennedi is a mod. We deserve a part three to the Sage saga

Do you really think you have what it takes to handle the truth…

this

The real question is: Can Sage handle the truth?

what pas part 2, getting gilbert fired?

Here is what I will do once I have the enough acreage and the technology becomes available

There is a reason I'm not marrying… and that's because I'm waiting for the heaven I'll make for myself on this earth.

ouch

Imagine the look on poor Sage's face when she learns that there was no miscarriage. That her perfectly healthy eggs were destroyed by Kennedi for some vindictive purpose.

I, for one, fear what may happen if Sage learns the truth. Some things are better left unsaid.

Kennedi Cotarelo is as bad as that guy…

nice

No, she's even worse. I doubt SpicNEET even owns a pair of heels to squash eggs with.

HOLY CRACKERS

yes 100%. It is my only hope of not feeling so lonely.

(kennedi check'd)
SAINTLY CUMSKINS

Kennedi Cotarelo might be a CUMSKIN, but she's MY cumskin… I want her to forgive me ♥
Kennedi Cotarelo might be a CUMSKIN, but she's MY cumskin… I want her to forgive me ♥
*spic puppy eyes intensifies*