I'm done

I hate this anti-white-male, anti-Trump, sjw culture,
I hate what "the future" has become compared to Back to the Future Part II.
How could reality become so fucked up?
I've wanted to kill myself every day for ten years
I probably will within sixth months anyway.
Being raised in the 90s which was so pro-white to now just really sucks

Life sucks, you've got 3 options:
1. Kill yourself
2. Get over it
3. Make the world better

I almost did 1, then decided I should do 3.

Why an hero before the 1000 year Trump reign,user?
And if not we still have DOTR.
That should be fun.

This

Honestly, Trump is the only thing that gives me hope.
That despite all this bullshit, people will fight back.
It will seem "extremist" but these are extreme times.

Take a look at these Trump beauties. Its a wonderful time to be alive, get out and VOTE in November. Do it for us all.

lol no one cares kill yourself cumskin

cumskin must be a cutting-edge meme, I've never seen it on half chan before

shoo shoo filtyh joo

im cumskin

its from freech

all time periods have always sucked. Helena was a disease infested, poverty stricken, fascist shithole
Rome was a disease infested, poverty stricken, fascist shithole turned caste society split between the decadent nobles and depraved perverts
the middle ages were marked by religious dogma, famine, and plague, along with the problems of the previous generation
the enlightenment was full of political and religious schisms that the common man gave not the slightest fuck about but were expected to die for
the colonial era was embedded with exploitation and bigotry
both industrial revolutions were a lot of toxic air, undrinkable water, unlivable hovels, and absurdly dangerous labor used to pay for the undrinkable water and unlivable hovels
the worker's rights movement and all manner of related social movements were a slow process which overlapped many of these other periods and were rife with conflict, riots, and subversion from outside forces
the cold war era was a massive clusterfuck of two superpowers both trying to disrupt the social structure the other along with draconian policies enforced to prevent the aforementioned subversion.
the 90's was full of snobbish, self entitled brats raised with the notion of national superiority.
now we live in the inevitable reaction against nationalism, fueled by both the "rebellious" attitudes of self entitled 16-20 something year olds who do the opposite of what they're taught as well as the aftermath of KGB subversion tactics.

and that's all just in the west. everywhere else was demonstrably worse in almost every fucking way imaginable.

life sucks, it always has sucked, your goal should be to squeeze as much enjoyment out of it as you can before you die.

this

Stick it out faggot, lets see where this goes.

wait, correction:
Hellas, not Helena.
also i was generalizing a fuckton for the autists out there who could not figure that out themselves

Helena is correct too.

i originally thought so (solely because i think i heard it somewhere), but i looked it up after posting and found nothing supporting that notion.
it's trivial regardless. i think most of you know what i mean.

my professor Ancient Greek used Helena alongside Hellas and in the numerous text we translated, several writers also used some form of Helena

Without Christ i'd already be on a killing spree. Find Jesus.

Stay calm, 99.5% of the population have not gone through the disclosure event of the secrets of reality yet. This is what is meant to happen and we can change it if we really want to but the secret is that we never die, so just work hard and have no fear.

This is just a phase beforeā€¦

Atleast bomb something if you do

this must be an atheist trolling, poe's law

Can't say that's true, Christ will help you shed your sinful disgusting coil