Post your best Holla Forums Reaction Images

this board is way to full of complaining, LET'S HAVE SOME FUN ALREADY!!!!

No.

I recommend halfchan, friend.

My boob itches.

/thread

Disgusting.

Just so you know OP is samefagging all of his images because no one wants to participate in this 4chan template thread. Not to mention a good chunk of these images aren't even related to cartoons or comics–and a lot of are very generic Know Your Meme tier type shit. A lot of these don't look like they have a lot of practical use, or have been around forever to the point of redundancy. This guy's probably a 4chan refugee, considering his very basic, poor, and underdeveloped selection of reaction images. I mean, impact font? Really?

Me personally I prefer finding images on my own throughout threads instead of all of us just sharing. That way there's some level or rarity involved and maybe, just maybe you see your custom reaction image being used by another person and it makes you feel all warm inside. With this, there's no joy, just a bargain bin of shitty old memes. Unsurprisingly enough, 4channers are so devoid of humor and fun, this is their cream of the crop to the point where they feel compelled to show it off to all of us like it's the best thing ever. How disgusting.

TL;DR

He even makes my point for me. Very lazy, impact font, tired memes. Why do you think 4channers have been coming here lately? They realize their ineptitude and hope that we will give them validation despite the sheer manifested failure that oozes off of their bodies, much like the gravy they ingest via IV drip while searching for more of these ebin kek meme reaction images from Imgur. Not only are they bad people, they are unwilling to improve.

get a life user, you're better than this

Not only are 4channers bad at arguing, they can't read more than 2 sentences at a time, showing proof of just how much empty space is between their ears where a brain should be. And when confronted on their useless terrible posts, all they can come up with is "You're talking too much! And being mean! G-get a life!".

This is why shitchan Holla Forums turned into a dystopian waste, because it was infested with people like this. Not to mention it think it's clever by saying "Calls OP" and not "Calls me", since he's obviously OP himself. Not only are 4channers bad people, they are disingenuous liars. Not to mention the lazy reaction images they have.

we just wanted to have some harmless fun user.

I know just how to deal with this guy…FIRE THE DEADPOOL MEMES!!!!

Strange how both of them say harmless fun in tandem like they're the exact same person. 4chan refugees have very small cashews rattling inside their skulls, which is why when they try to pretend they're not 4channers, they still say the same old regurgitated memes 4channers say. This is because they are unable to think for themselves, going along with whatever grain set for them by their likeminded parasites. And once the rest of the shitchan hive realized they contributed nothing and amounted to nothing, they are booted out and then they come here to find some sense of belonging.

Despite the new environment, they just do the exact same thing they did before. And they are completely complacent with shitting in the street, but call them out on their degeneracy and it turns into 'harmless fun' like the shit doesn't stink. This is what passes for humor over at halfchan and letting this fester will turn this place into the same tunnel of spewing cum that they fled from.

Look how excited they are now that they can feel rebellious, like children who whisper 'nigger' while their parents turn around. They have the minds of children and they will put the cramp on our style, like so many children are wont do to. Out! Out, I say to them! Get them out of here before they infect us too! Out, out, out!

I'm with this guy.
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU NIGGERS THIS THREAD IS SHIT

And now, out of deflection tactics, the 4channer just continues to stew silently in their own muck. They can't lie through samefagging anymore, and they can't try to rally the crowd by calling dissenters paranoid and long-winded, they can only continue in their mediocrity. They know it's wrong, but there's nothing else to them, so this is what they have to do. The saddest part is that this is all they have, this empty cry to anyone out there who will find these lazy impact font meme images from KYM funny.

Once you properly define them, 4channers have no other recourse but to just continuously shit, despite having nothing to say. Like all morons who tell a joke, they have no power of improv so they just stick with the joke, desperately hoping their ineptitude becomes the new joke, one they can excel at. Little do they know they are even more pathetic now as they are then.

No thought, no independence, they just continue to shitpost even though they know it's wrong, much akin to a pederast. To them, it's just harmless fun and having a problem with that sort of thing is taking things much too seriously. But in action, they prove every single 'paranoid' accusation 100% true. There is no assimilation, there is no reeducation. They literally cannot fathom any other method of humor else but what has been set for them in the hellhole they ran from. And they will turn this place into said hellhole if they're allowed to continue breathing, that is a straightforward fact.

Thanks for the new memes m80

here are some i made

thanks.

What is this? I don't get it.

Ok, what does the text in the meme mean though, thats the part I'm confused about.

Check out Havesomemoore, he makes great comics. Reaction meme gold mine.

It's just one of the weird things the guy says.

"I am friends with many black people"
"Dad, no wait, the bike's still chained to the truck"
"I see prehistoric beasts!"

HA. sorry I just skipped through most of it. I thought that text was entered in