Bitch needs a wake up call

Roast her, she deserves it after all

Other urls found in this thread:

tr.im/MUidA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she is cute

She's a childish bitch though, would you fuck her?

Bitch Can't Compare

need her facebook

Why? Give me a good reason and I'll tell ya

Practically all of us here would fuck her. This board is full of faggots who are 30 year old virgins.

Lol user, bloody oath

So, what would you do to her?

You want us to scream at a wall?

"Rhani Ferris" on Facebook, do what you want with that info boo

What Would You Do to HerThread

Back away slowly, turn around, run like hell…bitch is oogly

is she a coal burner or something?

did she cheat on you?

what's the reason?

this pretty much gives us the answer we need

OP is mad because he couldn't have sex with the picture he supplied

fucking lame ass bitch go jack off some more faggot

see

former, yes. latter, no.

my thoughts exactly

you're a fucking nigger buttmad that this hot ass white bitch who acts like a fucking child stole yo man from you you dumbass ratchet bitch

nigger detected

wow this was some thread you guise

Don't be such a bitch, I'm high af and new here so cut me some fuckin slack

You want me to tell you why I don't like this bitch…?

I made a What Would You Do to Her thread in Holla Forums I was Trying to Post the Link
Here's her Pictures…

shut the fuck up bitch

you want me to cut your nigger ass some slack? where will the rest of the rope go to? your cousins and sheeeit?

dumb nigger

even if you're not black you're a piece of fucking shit with that attitude

Yeah this bitch needs to get put down, the entire problem of what everything is wrong with this world is painted on her face

You don't know shit nigger, stop talking like you do

youre the one to talk faggot

look at you posting somebody elses pictures in an attempt to ruin their life because :

not only that but you are also getting mad at the fucking fact nobody is going to help your bitch ass out because of how much of a fucking flaming pussy ass bitch you truly are

nigger are you not looking at the pictures? She represents the number one enemy of this site.

Haha maybe you're right, but I know that already mate, like I said, you don't know anything none of you guys do

ohhh ohhh ohh

i actually have a realistic normalfag response to this fucking post

at least she's out there doing something for her "people" and herself as far as doing what she loves to do

at least she's fulfilling her life meanwhile you're sitting here on fucking dead ass Holla Forums trying to defame her all because you don't like her

that bitch is fucking fine as fuck and will receive invitations for dick and money for the rest of her life

especially if she keeps fighting for what she loves (or at the very least, fighting for what she THINKS she loves)

fucking loser

or rather : sore loser

geee go fucking figure

jews just so happen to be the epitome of sore losers

Hey, who are you talking to? I didn't say anything about her…

oh yeah? and let me guess, you're the collective hive mind of Holla Forums amirite?

get real faggot

and let me guess, it's invite only to get into the secret kewl klub of infinite chan amirite?

okay then why not enlighten us all as to what we don't know

you want people to destroy something? give them reason and facts

talking directly to the mind of the person who posted those pictures

this is clearly an attempt at defaming somebody for doing what they love

Well she's actually my ex and she cheated on me with some emo fag, you happy?

Yup nigger you lost all credit of anyone helping your ass out. Head back to kikebook or twatter for now on you are definitely not welcome here anymore. The difference between her and you being the faggot that you are is well at least she is doing something and is well committed to it as you're here being butthurt as fuck and saying. 'Oh I wunz herz fee fees hurtz az I dun liek her opiniunz.' Go neck yourself double dirty nigger.

Dude she spreads rumours about me and I got fkn bashed for that, that's what pissed me off and the fact that I walked in on her fucking the emo fag

ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah yeah laugh it up, I'm sure some of you have been there before…

well then you fucking fool get a new girlfriend and fuck about life man

only you know the entire truth to your situation and it is up to you to change that situation

should you EVER want ANYONE to help you then you MUST BE PREPARED TO GIVE UP THE TRUTH

to be completely honest, nobody is going to help you out and especially now that you revealed this information nobody is going to believe you either

so good job on that one dude

just get another fucking girlfriend she was obviously not meant for you you fool

Alright, I was just fucking around to help me get over it as all…

well you revealed important information AFTER the fact you posted what triggered your reactions

so yeah although people have been there before at least most of them don't come crying to a dying website to get a bunch of spambots and shills and the lonely autists like myself to help you "destroy this bitch"

which in reality any of us doing anything would only get as bad as anybody here ordering a fuck ton of pizza to her house and making prank phone calls

you wanna fuck her life up realistically?

be the better person and find a new girlfriend

simple as that doge

well so long as you don't go and do something stupid in real life and don't you dare make an attempt to oust her on that kikebook bullshit because you already told us she spread lies and people believe her over you

just deal with your problems by getting a new girlfriend trust me faggot

Honestly I'm enjoying all of your reactions to this, really made me feel better also my high is wearing off :l

yeah well imagine how i fucking feel right now

i'm sober as fuck cause my past couple of jobs have screwed me over so paying bills became the only priorities to sustain myself

not only that but imagine what it feels like to walk around in the fucking world with an open wound on your wrist because you tried to slice the vein but failed at it and now it's just an open wound making you look like a dumbass and also the fact that you got bruises all over your fucking face because you beat the living fuck out of yourself

trust me, just take my information and use it god damnit

at least other people can help themselves with the information i provide

that's why i stay inside and on the internet

that's why i fucking love webm threads so god much because they give me the laughter and the hatred i need from reality

you don't have to be like me though (which you clearly are not) but you can at least take my words in a wise manner

i aint got nothing better to do but wait until the piece of shit weekend is over with so i can go back to work and forget about the fact i'm a fucking loser ass bitch who won't force himself to go to the social spots of the city in order to turn his life around

great i just turned this around to belittle myself and also attempt to make you feel sorry for me

don't feel sorry for me

i deliberately do the things i do

all in all forget about that hot ass bitch

society placed the pedestal under her vagina so she's always going to win no matter what

as previously stated :

I don't feel sorry for you, I have a habit of treating people as my equal, I only look down on genuine retards and scum. Hell the stuff you said are actually pretty wise for an user, no offence…

Yeah, alot of dudes pretty much throw themselves at her, it's sad… at least I got to fuck her a dozen times heh they can just have my sloppy seconds lol

no offence taken bro

care about only yourself man

care about your happiness

only yours because then that happiness should render new people in your life who will want that same happiness taught to them (at least the genuine people trying to do good and be positive)

by the way, i keep saying this "dying website" because it is fucking dead man

there used to be a fuck ton of anons just like me man you would think they were just a bunch of normalfags when in reality they weren't and just played the fool to succeed in life… there also used to be a fuck ton of anons like you too, in need of some user-love..

and while i was typing this post the thread updated with this

"sloppy seconds" make you sound like a child but at the same time i can understand the slang and meaning of it and therefore i can actually agree with you on that

that's your fucking ace up your sleeve man

fuck that stupid ass bitch just find a new girlfriend and try to figure out if she's worth keeping or not by making sure she's a legit woman trying to be a woman and not a man (I.E. dressing up in army gear and supporting "la causa" aka trying to be dominate)

women are supposed to be biologically submissive and weak while men are supposed to be biologically dominate and strong

women can multi task better than men while men can perform physical labor better than women

My ex is the one at the top of the page, not the army look girl…

that's that spirit!

'at least i got to fuck her'

you need to look at all of the positives and negatives of the situation.

you got laid, but you still aren't committed. you can fuck anyone you want now. you are free to explore any fetish or kink or type of chick. no one can control you and you get to keep all of you money.

young women make this mistake over and over again until their hair turns grey and then they rope some beta foreveralone into raising the children of their lovers.

keep looking for that good woman that will stay with you forever. forget about this one, she wouldn't have been a good mother or wife anyway- and at least you got to fuck her.

Thank you guys, you're all right

Yup, where you want to go? Jim fucked up this site real bad, not understanding that owning the site is meaningless without users.

Is there any site like this that's alive and booming?

well the point remains

and now you've someone else agreeing with me (and you too as well)

this dude gets yelled at by his mom and how does he cope with his situation? by turning it into something funny yet productive as fuck and it's a sort of catchy tune as well

no problem user

there is nowhere to go

the internet have always been controlled by military and intelligence organizations and therefore we haven't really been "safe" since the beginning of the internet

it's just that none of these three letter agencies and the other agencies that are extremely secretive obviously don't view us as potential threats so we get to stay where we are in life

you are definitely correct though, owning a website without users is meaningless..

unless it's for storage purposes with a basic gui of course

4chan has way more users than Holla Forums but it became mainstream when m00t decided to implement facebook into 4chan some half a decade ago the piece of fucking nigger loving shit

that's when i knew something was wrong with that guy cause he did it on purpose and not because of trolling but genuine implementation to "garner more users"

4chan is now owned by a japanese guy who miraculously works for a secret society or some bullshit (see: illuminati)

not even fucking bullshitting man, that's why people came to Holla Forums but now Holla Forums became the new experiment for the psychological warfare agenda via social media manipulation (see: memetic warfare also can be found on Holla Forums's sticky threads [side note : that thread was just stickied and has all been confirmed to be legit])

Is this how someone talking about shit they dont know sounds like, no, its someone talking right out of their ass

okay enlighten us all then please.

Nigga you want to get me started?

alright, I'll bite.

Yes 4chan has more users and it did become mainstream but not for the reasons you stated

That shit never fucking stuck, the nigga did it as an April fools joke the same way when he made an official board for furry autist and banned everyone who posted on the board, also it was around the same time as Something Awful were leading crusades against furrfaggotry

You're talking out of your ass, hiro, the faggot that now owns 4chan used to work for Jim(who owns Holla Forums) but hiro the faggot used his own users for his own personal gain, He sold 2ch user data to companies for a good deal of money until Jim put a fucking stop to it. Go ask around 2ch and you'll find the truth

We (I) came to Holla Forums because of GamerGate. Fucking social justice bullshit wasn't in the light until GamerGate. And I'll fucking tell you how the migration started, From my own personal feelings and what I saw.

I wasn't hugely involved in gamergate because while I do play vidya games I never gave a damn shit about game review sites, but I supported the idea, and AT the same time the Jessica Slaughter shit became a thing, FUCKING Holla Forums mods were banning Jessica thread although they were not outright illegal, every discussion banned and deleted, this was first for Holla Forums, go look for some oldfags if you can find any and ask them when Holla Forums censored that type shit out rightly it was pure 'discussion no pics or anything,. GamerGate was the final straw for me

And dont fucking quote Holla Forums on anything about this site, they were never here.

Opinion discarded

Go back to freech

Sindy XxX Chan.

tr.im/MUidA

You're the one that needs to go back.

Yeah, you're not from around here. Go back to half Holla Forums

Thanks for proving my point. Seriously, you're a goon so leave. Go back to helldump or SA or wherever shithole you faggots come from.

Not that it matters but:
1) I've been on here since 2013
2) I've never frequented 4chan, always thought it was cancer.

So nice try.

keep trying. but it wont work.