Well, he's gone

He wasn't too bright, but then, people kept hitting his head.

I'll need sources on muhammad supporting slavery. I'm pretty sure enslaving fellow Muslims is prohibited, don't know about foreigners.

Not sure if stupid or retarded.

The islamic slave trade was the biggest and most brutal in history.
Why dont u see nigs in the middle east anymore? They were all castrated or worked to death/killed

ignorant

the fact that muslims had slaves doesn't mean muhammed suported slavery, that's like saying Jesus supported slavery because Whites had slaves, it's non-sense.

what?
slave trade was biggest and most brutal?
Muhammed didn't support slavery
muhammed never had slaves
Islam FORCED muslims to release slaves
like if u JUST lie
you have to release atleast 5 slaves

Safiyya bint Huyayy
Maria al-Qibtiyya
Zayd ibn Harithah

slavery was not haram

>>>/tumblr/

Israel started as a coldwar puppet state to appease gassed kikes. Palestine hasn't been Jewish since the fucking Romans.

so big mo did have slaves
make your mind up guy

muslims/muhammed
whites/jesus

at what point did muslim become a race?

Christians, you get the point.

make your mind up guy

slavery existed in his time and he had contact with slavers and slaves. Doesn't mean he supported it. I don't know of any accounts of him enslaving anyone.

same applies to JC.

Just another dead nigger.
No loss

Forgot picture

Sorry but Christ taught you were supposed to love your country, obey your government, support capitalism, and slay Christ's enemies which are also your enemies and the enemies of capitalism. Drug addicts and degenerate sinners should be shunned, and that if someone is poor it means God doesn't love them. Also poor people need to be barely tolerated but it's okay to help them as long as you don't get your hands dirty, and it's okay to exploit someone as long as they live far away or in a foreign country.

Mohammed is recorded as once having traded two of his nigger slaves for the freedom of one Arab slave in Mecca.

Correction : Not freedom, he still retained ownership of the Arab.

Read your Koranic sources.
Not only was Mohammed a slave owner, but once he traded two black slaves for one Arab slave. So, a possible racist too.

Quran (33:50)
Quran (23:5-6)
Quran (8:69)

again, wives aren't slaves. If you killed every man in a tribe it only makes sense to marry the widows and daughters so that they can be cared for, that used to be the case for most of history in most places.

Islam generally values the lives of Muslims over that of non-believers, I don't know whether the black man was pagan or not. But I remember there being a quote that a man's worth can only be determined by faith, never by colour, I'll look it up. Also your claim that Muslims just hate blacks is nonsensical considering most of africa was muslim before the 19th century. Religion is the determinant factor, not race.

There came a slave and pledged allegiance to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) on migration; he (the Holy Prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave (or a free man) (Sahih Muslim 3901)

so if someone murders you they get to fuck your mom?….good to know!