Tell me your problems

Post your problems here. They can be small or catastrophic. I'll read them all and either try to solve them for you or at the very least some words of encouragement.

Just do it…

Other urls found in this thread:

tr.im/MUidA
youtube.com/watch?v=Epdo4Xyr9t4&index=6&list=PLlJteyWmOnC5gGEXxb1SRr49nhD1yO-zw
juky.co/zl985
scientificamerican.com/article/depressions-evolutionary/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The jews are my problem

As someone with a Polish/European/Slavic heritage, Jews. You cunts fuck everyone over

My problem is that OP hasn't killed himself yet, can you please help solve this problem?

I don't see how I can help you with this.

That's even worse.

I'm sorry you feel this way.

How is that even worse?

Why do I View Most Natives with Inferiority & Myself & my own people with Ethnic Superiority and Elitism?? I come from the Mexican Aztec/Mayan stock, we were the Main Ones to Create Civilization in the Western Hemisphere, with the Exception of the Inca… Why do I Look Down on Regular Natives with Contempt & Inferiority, & My Own as the Chosen People of the Sun and of the Jaguar & the Aztec Kings of Mexico & Beyond???

The planet is inhabited by seven billion dangerous morons.

Not OP but I agree with you mayans and aztecs empires brought civilization, science, and technology to the region. The other natives had thousands and thousands of years to accomplish the same thing but didn't. You can look across the world and their is a pattern. The peoples who devolped civilizations continue to thrive even after being conquered by other peoples, subjegated, etc.

At some point I became indifferent and I think a little bitter toward friends, distrusting to anyone who seemed like they cared. It's the same with relationships. Broke up with an amazing woman and lied about why. I couldn't tell her I just didn't feel anything or care.

To be fair their achievements were still way behind the rest of the world.
Can't blame them though considering how native american IQ is around 85-87.

Mexicans are More Intelligent, more Organized, and more Heavily Armed than Nìggers…

I was born in a shitty unloving family, they hurt me for fun, my pain was their amusement.
Now I'm on a verge of suicide, just need that last "push".

I think I've been friendzoned by a girl but I can't forget her. Please help me.

shia_laboeuf_motivational_speech.webm

I don't think one should dwell on problems of this scale unless you plan to do it collectively.

Sounds sort of like psychopathic behaviour. Clinical depression is a lot more likely though. Don't ignore your mental health.

Do you self medicate? what helps and what makes it worse?

It takes a lot of nerve to kill yourself. Trust me. You may actually subconsciously sabotage your attempt even without you knowing it.

perhaps you need to talk it out, see where that goes. A little insight never hurts whether you decide to do it or not?

Being forward with your intentions early on is important in any kind of relationship.

I want to wear female clothes, but i guess i'm kinda afraid of the social stigma and shit like that.

I'm a sandnigger, how can i become white and have a normal life without being hated by people and women?

She knows how I feel but she has a boyfriend. While I respect their relationship, I think that even if she were single she wouldn't date me.

Most of the time i feel empty and hazy. Like my mind is foggy.
Also at times i fantasize about guro happening to random people on streets, is that bad?

You have to be born it. You're a sand nigger so you must be a sand nigger and be happy about it. Go into the middle east and fuck goats while beheading jews as your God intended.

I have stage 3 liver cancer caused by alcoholism and the hepatitis I caught from being brutally raped for years by a Catholic priest

If it wasn't your race, it's something else. People will always find an excuse to hate you. Take pleasure in their anger, it will make them hate you more, and in turn make you happier.

Are you sure you're not just… infatuated?

Do you have issues with problem solving? Are you asking if your thoughts are bad? Yours sound conceptual. No idea why you choose to imagine what you imagine, only you know that. Everyone has intrusive thoughts, some pretty fucked up.

I've been shitposting before shitposting was called shitposting, son. I'm sure someone somewhere loves you, none the less.

why didn't you just use the alcohol on the priest?

that stuff kills things real good

just fill up a bathtub, chloroform him and drop him in. he'll fucking melt after a while.

Not really problems with problem solving, but i just feel empty.

Does that change something? I still can't forget her and I'm talking with her as much as I can… It's seriously an unhealthy obsession, I need help.

I wish I could find someone else like her I could focus my attention on because it's unrequited love and it hurts but there's only her on my mind…

Ya I have good understanding about all it, once I was saved before hanging my self. It's not a spontaneous decision, but something that cultivated over many years. Fuck this earth tbh, I don't feel any sympathy no more.

Who is that Gurl?

My girlfriend broke up with me the same way a few weeks ago, still holding out hope that we can reconcile.

Please answer, how can i get rid of the social stigma and shit like that.
I just want to wear female clothes.

This is ok.

This is not ok.

Just wear them and try not to give a shit.

Dubs

My wife and I have been married ten years. She is crazy. Her mother is crazy. And I'm done with her in almost every way. However, we have three children. I know that if I leave her, I will not be here everyday to see my little ones. For the past two years I've been pretending that everything is fine so that she and I will stay together so that I can be close to my children. But now it's getting really hard because there is so much unbridled pussy in the world and you how it is, once you've had one pussy, you want to have them all… oh I also smoke weed occasionally and that would really piss her off. She would leave me If she ever found out.

Emily

You should make a list of prons and cons about reconciling with her. But you have to be brutally honest with yourself about it, then make a decision.

This was a much larger problem only 10 years ago. Are you talking about just cross-dressing or do you want to become a trap?

There's a debate going around about if it's healthy for your children to be around parents who resent each other and see passive aggressive behaviour everyday. I think over time as they mature, they'll realize what you have done was much more beneficial for them in the long run (a lifetime).

Do they have a good relationship with you and their mother?

I'm 20.
I hang out around alot of immature people.
I'm trying to be christian and purposely failing.
I can't drive.
Desperate for a wifey.
And failing high school.
Other then that and my messed up face and i'm good.

I've had my first "relationship". She broke it up; she wasn't in love with me and I was completely in love with her.

It happens. I was like 12 when i had my first GF.
I was extremely shy so i never wanted to propose upon kissing or pretty much any contact. Because i was worried about her not liking it.

Here's what I got, I'm no good at this kind of thing.

pros:
-keeping a best friend
-having someone I know I can open up to
-beneficial for her, I try to edge her out of comfort zone

cons:
-she's a total coward and will run away over leaving her comfort zone
-mother and sister have resentment of her for leaving me

I'm seriously willing to take the risk.

Also I'm on good terms with a good friend of hers, he could possibly back me up.

My dad told me: get a job fukken useless
My mom is like: Go to university
what to do? both are impossible things in my town
They both also know that' will be hard af for me, because of my depression, anxiety and stuff, but they don't care now that i'm 18…
?

I was in the same boat at 18, I even have depression. They were clear after graduation that if i was gonna be living with them, I needed a job or education. There's gotta be at least a McDonalds or something around your town to apply at. Your parents should be willing to help you figure this shit out, if they aren't, fuck 'em. They should know better than to throw an 18yo into the world with no guidance.

Her full name…i want to Check Her Out

so bored, cant find anything to do

Do some fucking push-ups or something. Be a MAN!!!

I'm not licking the asshole of a little girl right now.

I Think you Need some Help user

What Did your Dad Put In your Mouth?

Sindy XxX Chan

tr.im/MUidA

Food(?)

youtube.com/watch?v=Epdo4Xyr9t4&index=6&list=PLlJteyWmOnC5gGEXxb1SRr49nhD1yO-zw

BIG BITCHES !

You been Living Off CUM for Most of your Life?? 😱😱😱
That's CRAZY!!! 😂😂😂😔

Yes that would be crazy, but since it's not true…

Honestly, don't bother with college or university if you don't have a specific career goal. They'll only land you in debt.
If you have no ambitions, just throw yourself to one of the publicly free shitty jobs.

You could get on neetbux, but if it's anything like my situation, that would get you kicked out of home. And finding another place to stay, especially on such limited income with no connections, is painful.

Ditto. It was get employed or get the hell out, while I had no other place to live and little money. Kind of sucked at the time, but whatever.
McDonald's will take anyone half physically capable. Most of the crew at most places are fucking retarded, so you can't be much worse. Even with depression, anxiety, ADHD, and whatever the hell else.
If not them there's always other places. Temp agencies work well if you want office or factory jobs.

I don't want to become a trap and idk about cross-dresser.
I just want to look more feminine than i'm now and wear female clothes, like skirts, dresses, tops, all kinda different nice clothes. This includes underwear too.

what is with those webms?

i am a shy person and mildly autistic. i simply cannot make friends

I sympathize with this, sometimes feminine clothing looks inviting. I've often fantasized about wearing long dresses and even cosplaying Creepy Susie. Even Kurt Cobain liked to wear dresses to concerts on occasion. It really isn't as weird as you might think.

If i could, i would just throw most of my male clothes away and wear only female ones.
I love dresses and skirts, but can't wear them really.
I want to wear female hoodies, jeans, pants, tops, shirts, shoes, socks.
I wish that i could wear them freely.

Do you come from a traditional/conservative family?

Not really, why?

I always pretend as though I'm talking to someone else.
Like I'll have a full conversation with thin air pretending that someone is there talking back.
I'm fully aware there isn't someone there, but I always do it. I think up scenarios or ones that have happened and talk away like it's really happening.
It's come to a point where I almost do it under my breath when there's people around, like on the couch next to me around.

Sounds interesting/nice to me, tho i can see why people would find it weird.

Just making sure familial opinion wasn't a factor. Just remember that you are an adult (i assume), you aren't hurting anybody, and it's your decision. Try and beat that mantra into your mind.

Jeez, went full on Tumblr there.

It can be, I'm quite an introverted person mostly so it's like talking to someone else but without actually having to talk to someone.

But it does make me feel a little insane.

Yeah i'm an adult and i'm not hurting anybody and i want it, but social stigma and shit like that makes me feel uncomfortable that i can't freely wear skirts or dresses.

Why, i'm not OP but i don't think that it's insane.

Totally get that, that's why I suggest reminding yourself of that whenever you feel like dressing feminine. Dress up just around the house to start and work up to more feminine clothing as you get more comfortable wearing them.

I'm not sure. I have no idea why I do it, I mean like I literally cannot stop myself when I'm alone.

I thinking of starting to wear female underwear and jeans, maybe shirts normally, but it pains me that i still can't wear skirts or dresses freely.

Would that be a good idea?

Then talk, you aren't hurting anybody not trying to cause harm to anybody.

Sounds good to me.

yeah i guess

I also act, like it's a movie scene and shit.

Gonna start using female jeans, possibly underwear, shirts and other stuff then.
Nothing too girly, but not male clothes.

I think that it might be nice, because then i could wear female clothes that i want to wear (aside from skirts and dresses) and it woudn't disturb anyone.

man where I come from wearing female jeans is pretty normal.
Skinny jeans and things like that that sort of looks unisex but labelled for girls, guys wear all the time.

The kids and I are very close. They love their mother, but I think if they had to choose between me or her, they would choose me. My wife wants to have another baby. But I'm waiting for the ones we have to grow up so I can divorce her. If I tell her I don't want another baby it will kinda let the cat outta the bag… and if I have another kid with her it will add another 4 years to my misery. What should I do?

I'm a model and actor living in Sydney. I can court a girl just fine but I'm depressed because all the girls are shit today. All of them have faces full of piercings and are covered in tattoos or are sluts with zero personality.

It's just that i want to wear other female clothes, not just jeans.
I think that i'm going to start wearing all more unisex female clothes and maybe some underwear like hipsters or other kinda panties.

Don't forget to post pics to /cuteboys/.

yeah I get that man, I think the unisex would be a good start.
It'll get you feeling more n more comfy with the idea of dressing like a female and or being one if that's what you're going for.
Just take it at your own pace dude. Don't do anything you aren't comfortable with and don't give a FUCK what anyone else thinks.

Checked

Im a quite gifted drawer.
I know I will do well as an artist if I try,
But I can't motivate myself to practice on my art.

What board is that and why?

I have no desire at least now to transition or anything like that, i just want to wear female clothes, because i like them.
Any ideas how i stop this pain inside me that is "i can't wear skirts or dresses"

Faggot

its as titled.

Well if you're afraid of going outside fully skirted up then I'd say do it at home until you can. Honestly, I wouldn't know shit though I'm not you so I don't know how you feel and think.
But for me I'd just keep trying and trying until I'm there.

as for you, jog on mate.

Too bad that you aren't double jointed so you could suck your own shit.

Yeah ill start wearing unisex female clothes and anything at home when i feel like it.

I'm happy now, thanks user.

You're all good mate
Just be you, yeah?

I'm in love with my teachers asistant, most people don't like her because of first impressions, and most people stopped going to her classes.(3-5 people kept going)
I kept going and i've become obsessed.

I read her old twitter account where she didn't post in like 3 years, and she sounds smart.she looks amazing, like a cute librarian.

I know its naive to think that she shares the same feeling, she's 10 years older than me, but i've noticed she loves to talk with me, and keeps looking at me when she explains stuff.
I can even sometimes feel like she wants to talk to us like friends but she doesn't want to break the ice.

On friday we had our last class, and she felt sad for it ending, even bought the two of us who came heart shaped chocolate.

I'm 6'5" and reasonably fit if that helps.

Is OP coming back? I still wanted an opinion on

I think he bailed, let me go through your story and I'll try help

mm yeah, ill just be me and wear female clothes.
Besides even if i would wear female underwear, no one can know that and if clothes are unisex, no one bats an eye.

Thanks, god, i would love an office job, but i can't here :c but, i guess i'll have to go to McDonald's :/

I had to start at Wendy's, gotta start somewhere.

I only have 7eleven and starbucks and McDonald's in my shitty town… :/ i think McDonald's is mor easy.

alright read it and I'm back
luckily I've been in this situation before so I know how you feel, at least slightly.

Unluckily you might not like my answer.
Also we're different people so we feel differently, I'll try work around that.

For me, man. I loved this girl, hung out with her all the time for like a whole year. I never told her. Never felt like she liked me either. She was the only girl I've never said I liked and eventually she got a boyfriend and that was it. We stopped hanging out a lot and shit sort of drifted.

I'm glad i never told her because I know it would've destroyed things between us and I'm glad I at least could've had the chance to be around her.
Eventually I got over her and honestly if she came up to me and said I love you, I probably wouldn't love her back. Too much time has passed that I was friendzoned that us being together would actually be weird.

I know your head might be set on the girl you're after but trust me, it just takes time. You will get over her and you will find someone else.
I haven't, but I'm a picky little shit.

Thing is we dated for 3 years then all of a sudden she panicked and threw everything away just about a month ago. She left a lot of things unsaid that I eventually want to be said. We've talked since then, but she's still scared.

oh
that changes things a bit.
Now I'm treading deep water I've never swam in. Give her some time, then when she's ready ask her about those things.
brutal honest truth.

anybody gonna help me on this?
i know it kinda sounds pathetic.

It sounds normal to me, if you think it sounds pathetic, then you're pathetic.
If everything is just like you wrote it, then just grab some sun-glasses, walk slowly toward her and ask her fb account, or twitter, or whatever, do it or leave it, you already know the answer man, talk to her soon, go go go go!

Like I said before to another, it may have been just infatuation. Maybe it was just a fling for her or wanted something more serious and long term and just didn't feel that from you.

I was asking how your relationship with your kids were and how theirs with their mothers was.

I think I have two good options for you. Take a transitional year at university, pick classes that interest you but don't go towards a major, at least not right away. If you don't like that type of education at least you'll have some experience taking it and no for a fact it's not for you.

or you can try a trade. Why not? some employers actually pay for your training. I don't know about that though.

Are you afraid of social situation? what about going outside? do you experience panic attacks?

A lot of famous writers do and have done this. It's a sign of a creative mind. You don't actually see and hear people that aren't there do you? like a delusional?

you need to find places where these types of girls aren't around. What kind of girl are you looking for? and is it for a long term relationship?

Would you mind showing us what you can do? admiration is a powerful motivator. Believe me.

Again… this may just be infatuation. You don't know her personally. I don't know if it would be a good idea to try to make something happen.

New chan open

juky.co/zl985

My problem is that there are still people who believe in the holocaust fairytale

Your fucked dude.

Foreskin restoration is shitty and ineffective and the kikes are still alive.

t. Holla Forums

Is accepting baldness with courage more wise, or is relenting and shaving your head, accepting shame as the human condition? Because I both want to be okay with going bald, and do not want to think about it entirely. I guess running away from my problem will not make It go away at least in this case, but what wisdom is there in accepting the limits of our that nature puts unto us?

That's what I thought.

TBH fam, that guy is wrong as fuck. I have some pretty extensive overlap with your list and shit's going pretty great over here. Other than

Allow me

>Probably definitely a pedo

D-do you want to be my QT, user? W-we're all gonna make it. Except the Jews. You aren't a Jew, are you?

Hey, I know a guy that was a high school dropout, studied on his own, got his GED, and went to a top-tier law school. He's a lawyer now. There's always hope.

My problem is being sick as shit all the time, but I'm doing my best to deal with it and be productive anyways. Honestly the hardest part is keeping friendships up because I'm so tired, and dating is obviously right out, so it's a bit lonely.

kill rich people before you end it

Thanks fampai, that's pretty encouraging. I just need to figure out how to get a GED and learn how to talk to real people and it'll all be okay. I'm sorry about your foreskin by the way. You'll have your revenge some day.

IDK if it's a nation-wide thing, but when I was going for my GED I played major catchup with some state-sponsored center for helping people along in getting one. Was pretty useful and I recommend it if you're near one.

If you need someone to talk to, whether for practice talking to people or for emotional support, I'd be game btw. We're still all gonna make it.

Nope, there isn't anyone there and I don't hear anyone.

I've got no motivation to do anything meaningful with my life, even though it kills me inside every day knowing that I'm wasting away in my own death spiral of sloth and self-loathing. Every day I pine for a good life. To love and be loved, to have a real family, to not come home every day and feel shit and alone, to be satisfied with my life.
I got a job, I get out EVERY day even when I don't work, and I talk with aquaintances. I feel the sun every day it's out, and the wind in my hair as I drive across the highway, and still I feel no inspiration.
Why can't I be happy? All I want in life is to be happy, and I only feel worse with each passing day.
All I feel is lazy and alone

Not to give a pat advice column answer or anything, but if there's no horrible illness or skeleton in the closet weighing you down, you might be legit clinically depressed.

im a neet leech permavirgin who contributes absolutely nothing to the world, like everyone else here
im not sure I feel completely happy

I was afraid of that. I really hate the label of depression, especially what it's become.
I can't help but feel a little disgust whenever I hear about how someone's depressed, because I always feel like they're just attention whoring faggots. It probably doesn't help that I grew up with a mother who's "depressed", and 90% of what she talks about is her and her problems.
And whenever I hear about that shit, it's all the same as her.
They all just want to talk about themselves and how shitty their lives are and why everyone should pity them, and I feel disgust every time.
I would hate to become that

I think you might be mixing up types of depression. Environmental depression (or whatever it's called, probably something else) is for attention whoring faggots that are A BLOO BLOO BLOO all the time because they can't deal with life, much like tumblr users. If that is you, you need to read some motivational books and shit.

Clinical depression means your brain is actually fucked and you need to be on medication.

Nothing motivational has helped me thus far, so that can be ruled out.
No fucking thank you, I'd rather stay away from that shit, I don't trust it.
I don't even want anyone else knowing about how I feel, it'd probably fuck me over hard. I keep it nicely bottled up where it won't impact my relations with other people.

>constant sinus headaches even without allergens making it MUCH worse
fuck spring. fuck summer. fuck fall. fuck house pets and dust.
everyone thinks I'm a huge angry asshole but it's almost always because of this shit draining all my damn mental energy before breakfast; unless its winter, and a clean area.

do you have any hobbies, do you do anything you like to do, how shit is your diet?
whatever you do DO NOT GO ONTO SSRIs, they can, and will, fuck up your brain chemistry permanently

a lot of what you said seems to fit my bill, the only joy I've found lately are my small hobbies. doesn't help I've had to downsize cause neetmode.
slightly relevant.
scientificamerican.com/article/depressions-evolutionary/

Yeah, I hear you. I was wrongly diagnosed with depression myself (which is why I learned a fair amount about it) and put on antidepressants. I got short-term mania and permanent nerve damage.

Actually, you could be like me and have undiagnosed celiac disease. Pain in the ASS to treat (basically you can never eat out again and goodbye to everything you currently buy from the store) but holy shit, the difference is unbelievable.

I took anti depressants once because we didn't have anything else to drink or smoke

was the worst night of my life…

1717 I mean, where is that from

My diet isn't outstanding, but I eat fairly healthy most days. I even cut out most junk shit except soda and the occasional snack. I'm not overweight either, I'm probably slightly underweight if not on the lower side of average.
As far as hobbies, I fell out of a bunch of stuff I used to enjoy some time ago. The only thing I do now that could be called a hobby is fucking around with audio equipment. And yes, I do find some joy in my music

That shit can cause depression?
I don't think I'd have that anyway, but I don't know a whole lot about this shit.

Oh, yeah. The symptoms are all over the damn place. Mentally speaking, probably the most definitive symptom is what a lot of people call "brain fog," where it's hard to concentrate on things. You might also have constipation/diarrhea, stomach cramps, bad breath. Any of that ring a bell?

You might be surprised. Are you Irish or Italian in heritage? They get it the most.

no idea, just random webm's I found

My everyday life
I get a bit of both
Not really. Rarely enough that I wouldn't associate it with anything consistant
I don't think it's that bad, but I can't really tell because my allergies fuck up my nose year 'round.
If memory serves me right, my mothers side is strongly Scottish and English, and my fathers side is some English and some continental European stuff. I don't know the specifics though.

I'd say go get tested, even if you have been before. They have better tests now than when we were kids, I got a false positive back then.

It took me months on a super strict diet before I saw any results, but hand to God my whole life has turned around.

I really doubt that Celiac disease is my problem, but I might be willing to do a test if I can do it anonymously.
Like I said before, I don't want this fucking my shit up by people knowing.

So I've been doing nofap/noporn for some years, most of the time I can read Holla Forums just fine for the banter without expanding any webms or pics, or even being (sexually) interested in doing so. But man I saw the 1717 webm and nearly lost it.

Good taste sir.

Dude, it's an autoimmune disease that involves reactions in the intestines. Just don't tell people about the depression part, say you've been having stomach pain or something.

I'll keep that in mind
Still, the more anonymous the better.

What if it's not that tho? If it's honest to God depression, then what do I do?

Depression is a chemical imbalance. But you know, so much of neurochemistry is psychosomatic. For example, the placebo effect is a real phenomena, and there really are monks that can manipulate their brain/circulatory system in unbelievable ways.

I know it isn't helpful to tell an alcoholic to "stop drinking" or to tell a depressed person to "cheer up" etc. Because if it were that easy it wouldn't be a problem. But it's also true that our brains exhibit plasticity throughout our lives, and they are possible to rewire if one seriously pursues it. Your depression is due to your brain being flooded with the wrong neurotransmitters in the wrong circumstances, nothing more nothing less.

I would recommend meditation and weed if its legal where you live. Go have a spirit journey.

Driving is my meditation, which is why I like to do it so much. It often makes me feel better when I go on a long trip.
I take a hard stance against drugs, personally. I won't look down on anyone I know who does it, but I'll never do any myself.

I've been depressed nearly my whole life. Marijuana worked for me for about a year and then it slowly stopped. It started with me feeling insecure with the way I looked(major hair loss and feeling unattractive) and with my place in life (21 and still living with parents) every time I smoked.

Now every time I smoke my nose gets really stuffy and it is very difficult to breathe, which in turn sets off my anxiety. Same thing with drinking. If you want to make something of yourself in life I suggest not smoking, especially if you have depression and anxiety.

I'm starting to see a few greys pop up and I'm in my early 20s. feels fucking weird, can't even grow much facial hair yet this shit is happening.

Big deal, it looks great on dudes. Get the right hair cut and be in shape.

don't get me wrong I'm not to worried about it, it just stands out when you have dark hair.
genetics is weird.

I fried my brain with drugs and regularly masturbate to violent impulses.
I get episodes ranging from two days to several weeks when I spend every idle moment thinking about killing myself and how it would solve all my problems.

Age?

Feels bad, man.

and even if she ever does, she'll probably be 2old by then

life is suffering

why don't you just end it?

Not OP but I'm here to say you feel superior because you are.
Generic New World natives never built anything more substantial than a tipi. Your people created things we still wonder at today.

Pretend to be 3rd generation east indian.

Get a secret vasectomy.

You're both of legal age?

Shit I keep catching a girl at my work doing this.
I guess that's what she's doing. Talking to imaginary friends.

I always thought it was weird that she doesnt stop when I come within obvious ear shot of her whispering to herself.

Start faking a scottish accent and wear kilts for a while.
The kilt might help you get the womens clothing shit out of your system and then you can go back to normal.

i also do this

sort of like practice for real conversations because i can never seem to keep real conversations on track or keep up my side, sometimes i just don't know what to say and sometimes i have to think about what the other person said to properly interpret them, sometimes when i do that i can't figure it out myself and have to ask them to repeat themselves after what i can objectively determine has been an abnormally long pause in the conversation

you know, i'm starting to think that my speech pathologist was onto something when i was 13 and she suggested i might have aspergers syndrome

also sometimes i actually rehearse things i'm going to actually say to people, typically when they've done something fucking stupid that i want to berate them for, although when i do that i don't rehearse it out loud, i just spend time reviewing and revising it in my head. i guess that's fairly normal? if you have a specific idea you want to convey to someone you have to put some thought into it? i just don't seem to be as quick at doing that as other people from what i can tell. although i suppose other people don't really try to be as logical or purposeful as i try to be. from what i can tell at least.

OP, I Want a Arab Gurl so, so bad!!! But I Don't Want to Marry one (the only way to get Laid by Hijab is to get Married, they're very Traditional)..
I Want to be able to Pick and Choose as Many as I Want without getting Beheaded by their Nut Fathers…
What Do I Do OP??? How do I Get some Arabi Poonani without Resorting to Rape???

Pics of ALL My FAVORITE HUNNIES, OP
So Many FREAKS to be Chose OP :D
The First Gurl I Like the Most..

1. I think that's illegal.
2. You can still spell and punctuate better than 85% of the people in my graduating class.

Don't listen to that guy. He doesn't know the difference between you're and your. You do.

I did not link the relevant post.

OP's gone, but how do I into motivation? I don't care if it's drugs (although the nootropics I've tried so far haven't worked). Not drugs would be great too, though.

I'm 19 but i've been told i can pass as 25, one girl even wanted to see my id to make sure i was the age i said i was.

TA is 30.

me and my girlfriend are taking a break, I feel so lonely

I am prescribed vicodin but wish to be prescribed oxycodone.

I want my girlfriend to indulge my fetish better.

Call her a faggot user, breaks don't happen except when it's breaking up. She took a break to fuck Chads, Normies, and Niggers.

I was supposed to get home-schooled after dropping out but my parents gave up on it pretty quickly and left me to my own devices. I'm not sure what my official records say.

That's a hot girl OP, where did ya find her? LOL XD

I have a problem with finding kool-aid sexually attractive.

I got drunk, went outside in the middle of the night and spray painted something on my neighbors sidewalk, they weren't there and the street is dark but there isn't a way they'd know it was me for sure yet someone says they saw me do it. The police came to my door and didn't arrest me but I denied everything. My neighbors said they filed a complaint and the police never came back but someone said I might have to appear in court.

I already had a few days to freak the fuck out. But now I'm not sure what to do. Any other had any run ins with the law?

…spray painting something.

run ins with the law.

…my girlfriend loves BuzzFeed…

I spray painted a sidewalk okay?

ur a fgt

how can i convince people better that i didn't do something?

thanks in advance

She is very likable and is not shy of wearing short shorts or tight leggings/yoga pants. I sometimes peek at her ass when she isn't looking.

Pic not of her but they're both about the same level of attractiveness and attributes ie hair, ass, and eyes.

What exactly is the problem?

he ain't fuckin' her yet, but he wants to.

I may as well post something serious.

Things have been pretty nice these past few days, but I'm worried about it happening again. She's already suggested I see a psychologist or something like that, but wat do, OP?

Does she have it coming?

No. She doesn't do anything wrong. I'm the fucked up one here.

Hitting women who don't have it coming isn't a nice thing to do. You should probably go to the psychkike if you find it that hard to control yourself.

Notes taken. Let's hope beanerland doesn't fail me.

I have a problem
made me squirt soup out my nose and it burns

I'm the one that's stressed because of the fact that I'm an abusive fuck, but this made me laugh my ass of. Thanks user.