Female clothes talking, do you wear any? At home or public?

Female clothes talking, do you wear any? At home or public?
Skirts and dresses are the best.

that floor

Other urls found in this thread:

tr.im/AioEE
sandrabest.pw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm that has-fishnets-only user.
What about you OP, OP from the previous thread?
Have you looked for any online or?

fantastic

Shuddup user, it's about guys wearing cute or sexy or just plain nice female clothes. Far as I'm concerned, loli lovers as such can fuck off (unless they want to talk about dressing like one).

Not yet, but will get a skirt at some point

Neato. Got any preference over colours and patterns?

Maybe black with some other colors or not. All those look good, but colors seem a bit wrong.

I chose the pic because of the clothes in it.

Well I chose a completely random pic tbh. Don't really like either of them too much. These here I find nicer though.

When I was 15 I accidentally wore the pantie of a 8/10 redhead friend of my big sister for a day

So yeah, we can actually say I fucked her, in mathematical terms.

How do you accidentally wear someone's panties?
Unless you meant to wear someone else's panties.

Skirts are the shit. I need more of them. I also have a hana dress which I sometimes wear after showering in the morning, or while sleeping.

I have 3 dresses and was planning to double the amount of everything I have, only one skirt so far but I tried someone else's. But what I am actually missing is make-up. I have no idea how to use it, I just want to try.

I am hesitant about coloured skirts because I usually buy mostly black things (apart from dresses, those are each black with red brims, light brown with some colouring on it and blue + yellow, and cannot imagine wearing something bright.

S U I C I D E
S
U
I
C
I
D
E

Aw that sounds kind of bland, user. I used to be like that (with male clothing; don't really have female clothing except for ), so about half of my t-shirts is gray, black and blue. The other half though I came to love and only want nice colourful things now. Particularly red, and also have a bunch of green. Atm wearing a green t-shirt that's brighter than a green highlighter pen.
I also want more white stuff because it goes well with colours. I generally like to wear two pieces of upper body clothing, short sleeve tee or shirt + long sleeve under it, or short sleeve tee with unbuttoned shirt on top of it.
If I were to buy some female clothing, I would probably do it similarly. Although the fishnets I got are black, but that's mostly because in black there's the most options, plus it's not like I have stuff to wear with them.

Show a pic or two of what you got?

Those are great too.

I'm kinda jealous of you, because all the skirts and dresses you have user.

Has anyone ever worn a bra?

This is a fucking gay thread but the OP pic is golden, I love Meow[rustle].

Liking or wearing female clothes is not gay user.
This is not some sissy shit thread or cuteboys fuck me daddy one either.
This is a thread about female clothing and wearing them.

That's gay, son. I'm not judging but that is totally gay. It's like the trap fags claiming it's not gay if "she" has a feminine dick.

Well if I wear female clothes I don't see myself as a trap or trying to pass as a girl.
I just like how they look and feel, if I could I would wear only female clothes and no im not trans, sissy or trap.

Whatever rocks your boat, man… If you're not gay, why would you care about what I think?

Anyways, good OP pic.

It's just that it felt like you were hmm insulting me.

Anyway, yeah its a nice pic. Rustle is great.

Teen JB forum opened.

tr.im/AioEE

yeah, I personally don't care for them. you have to pad them if the cup is big and it's hard to find a 38-40 size in a small cup.

not the same at all. I like pretty female clothes on females, and I like to wear some types when I'm relaxing at home cause they're comfy as hell.
not my fault a bunch of queers do the same thing for sexual attention and such.

What about a sport bra?
If i want to someday buy a bra, how would i go doing it to get the right size.
I know that you should buy womens clothes one size bigger than you are so theyll fit.

Forget about this thread.

Bland it is, but I find it looks right. I mean, I would not wear bright clothes in public, just normal and practical shirts, hoodies, jeans, etc. Considering girl's clothes it's more important to me how they look like shape-wise.
Not showing pictures because some people I know frequent here.

I (>>5830523) tried a bra on when I was at a friends place, mostly found it silly, especially when trying to fill them. I do have a bandeau which still looks kinda okayish on a flat chest, but I don't wear it as often. Bras are not comfy, if you want comfy stuff as a women you wear an undershirt.

Basically this on both points

I also considered getting a corset just to see how it looks, on the other hand I already have slim hips and the general physique of a girl (not on purpose).

Bumb for nice clothes

I suppose.
Have you considered white as well?

meh, I tried one of those too, sucked as well.
only "bra" i've found that's even remotely comfy is a bikini top, only because it fills whatever is there.
bottoms aren't comfy though. very restricting.

I haven't tried many tops, most dont fit well because I'm a big guy. maybe I'll get a sweater someday, those seem like they'd feel great.

kysphgts

seconding

Bane confirmed for crossdressing and posting on Holla Forums

what do you guys identify as? Guy? Girl? Trans? What are you into?
Do you just like female clothing as a fetish?
just trying to get conversation started

Heh, it started with just stealing the panties of a girl I was secretly in love with, then it branched to the panties of an ex, now I'm buying my own feminine clothes. I can't pass for female because if be ugly af but it's still nice for in the bedroom….. And craigslist.

Guy.
Women and men. Started off with crossdressers only but slowly getting into twinks and maybe in some cases into handsome men too.
For the most part; I guess that's unsurprising give n the above. But I think I also like how cute and colourful it is. I posted some male undies in the previous thread that weree just as cute and colourful (the pink reddish ones with strawberries, for example), and I like that a lot too. So I guess it's not necessarily that it's female clothing, it just has to be pretty.
Also in some cases, I think lingerie and stuff does make a masculine/average-build man look nice.

I kind of want to hear a bit more.

Actually, if you want to share, maybe in the pewvious thread since this one is supposed to stay sodomy-free.

Lol, there's nothing to tell. It's wishful thinking. I've only read posts from CDs, trans, and ftm trans. Sorry didn't feel like going to the other thread cause of loading so I'll ask some more clothing based questions.

Does your family know you like women's clothing? Significant other? How do you tell the person you're with that night that you like to CD? Reactions?

I idenfity as male, thought i want to be more feminine and i occasionally wear female clothes, like jeans, panties, shirts. I also mostly just go shopping for female clothes, because it's more easier to find the right size.

idk if that makes me a crossdresser or something. If i could i would always wear female clothes including skirts, dresses and stuff. Though then i would shave my legs and stuff.

Almost all of my shoes are female's, i wish that i could wear skirts and dresses normally and panties, bra i don't need and don't have, but it would be nice to try.

I just want to wear tops, hoodies and other nice and good looking female clothes, they look so much better than male ones.
Why can't males wear female clothes as easy as females can wear male ones, this frustrates me. I want to wear skirts god damit and be more feminine while still being a male, is that too much to ask fucking hell.

Fetishes? loli, guro, feet, armpits, butts, suffering of others and well normal liking of girls so heterosexual i guess.

here

>Does your family know you like women's clothing? Significant other? How do you tell the person you're with that night that you like to CD? Reactions?

Family kinda knows, roommate once saw that i had panties and wanted to forget it imminently.
Well if i had a SO id just tell her that i like female clothes.

Oh, I see. I thought you posted ads on craigslist as a CD.

No. I don't really have much female clothing anyway (I'm the fishnet-only guy).

Tfw no bf/gf, so never had to bother with that.

and then convo is dead

You have my bump.

Sorry, fell asleep.

thoughts on?

people like you ITT should be castrated then fucked into oblivion. you don't deserve offspring or human interaction with and alphas (men or women). absolute degeneracy resulting from lack of meeting the requirements to have a strong family.

Hah. Had, not wore, right? Or did he catch you in flagranti?

i didn't at that moment.

Say if i as a male would wear female underwear, what would be the best type of panties to get so that balls n cock would be max comfy.

just get something with enough fabric and branch out

Dont die, i need you

I think in the last thread they mentioned it no? Boyshorts or those other hipster-somethings.

Other hipster something?

Bumb

Well I guess the Boyshorts and the Hipster panties.

(I wasn't sure before because I didn't read the names in the pic; my default viewer displays transparqent background as black, meaning theletters were impossible to read and I cba to open it in something different)

Hipster and boyshorts it is.
What about briefs?

sandrabest.pw

Hmm, idk, I'm not the one who originally suggested it, idk which ones work and which don't.

But if boyshorts and hipsters can hide your cock comfortably, I would think classic briefs might as well. Probably wouldn't try high-cuts (too wide openings for legs) or maybe not even control (not cute enough).

I could try getting some classic briefs.
I just want to wear female clothes, is that too much to ask.

I posted this image in the other thread, generally stay away from the lower three cuts unless you have some micro penis/balls or just want to feel lewd. rest should work just fine except some high cuts like the briefs pictured, may not hold right.

normal briefs would be a decent start

I'd ravage you in the butt for hours whether you liked it or not.

That's my thoughts on it :p

I can comfortably wear a large g-string and it holds my cock and balls.
hard cock is 7-8 inches but I'm usually flaccid

don't die.

No

I love girls clothes but I would never wear any myself. Even trannies disgust me, my only hope is to magically turn into a cute girl

what fucking brand are you using? my dick is that size and I don't have a single thong that can hold

Its a Victoria's Secret. :3

But with HRT or CDing you CAN become a cute girl :3
Don't knock it til you try it cuteboi

strongly consider suicide

I have. But then I discovered cross dressing. Now I'm too happy and horny too think about it anymore.

figures, that shit is expensive.

Ok. Going to get classic briefs, boyshorts and hipsters.

Eeh, why would you want to fuck me in the ass?

Thongs. I love feeling my ass against the air.

show us what you buy if you want

Maybe

I join this user's request, if it makes any difference.
You know, not asking for you to be wearing them probably wouldn't mind it though, just put them on some neutral white background, take a snap.

He's probably a huge faggot is why. Also he's not realizing you probably have a hairy crack. Or he's into that, lewd.

Ok, ok ill post them when i have them.

Yeah i havent shaved my hair except on face.
I might consider shaving legs and armpits.

Thanks fam.

OT but not even crotch? Who likes to get hair in their teeth? I learned that lesson in pic related (it's also a reminder you have to be careful).
Otherwise, I guess probably use electric trimmer before razor if you do. Less irritation.

So if i someday decide to shave things, i should get electric one?

I personally use something like pic related for legs, armipits and belly and, rarely, also chest and buttcheeks. Not on balls themselves, that'd probably be a bad idea. After that, I go over the whole thing again with razor (+crotch, usually also +nipples). Naturally, use plenty of foam, don't go against the grain. As far as legs go, I usually go along the length, top down, but then also along the circumference. Touching your balls with razor might seem scary because of all the folds of skin, but unless you're a retard like me and accidentally shave sideways along the blades, it's almost impossible to cut yourself down there when it happened to me which's been like three times in a few years of doing it there were only a few drops of blood and otherwise everything was okay.
I've heard anons say that loofahing (loofing? shieet idk) your legs under cold or coldish water helps against having a rash afterwards and maybe even prevents getting ingrown hair. Haven't tried yet myself.
In any case, it's probably natural for the first one or two shaves for you to have a rash or experience some mild irritation (at least that's how it was with me, and other i think say so too).

I can definitely recommend shaving at least your crotch, it just looks so much nicer, and it perhaps even simpler to shave than armpits, and definitely than legs which take forever.

ok, thanks for the info user.

Post skirts, skirts and dresses are the best.
Everyone should be able to wear them if so desired.

this thread needs more anal.

No reason in particular.

So you just want to fuck someone in the butt, user?

Something wrong with that?

Not really no, except that only thing that's going to have sex with my butt is my dildo.

Bumb

What's so special about your dildo that my penis can't do?

I don't want penis nor cum in my butt and I don't want to have sex with another man.

out of homophobia, of care of what people think or you're just not gay?
the cum dripping out of a butthole is hot though :3

Hey, I'm plenty clean man. I only fuck high classy assholes.

I'd fuck the girl in the gif in the ass.

I don't have a homophobia, i just don't want to have sex with a man.

But that's totally homophobic, user!

This thread is kind of dead. Would you post pics of something you got? (again, not necessarily you wearing it or anything)

No it's not. I don't have anything against dicks or gays. I just don't want to have sex with a man.

I was just being ironic user.

I want to wear a skirt and spin.

Btw, does the OP of the multiple threads about cum from few weeks back happen to be here?

What about this, user?

no~

Greedy bastard! ;–;

Maybe when i got some nicer ones.

I thought you were

I am, but i don't like what i have now.
I need to buy more clothes.

Rats! Pleeeease user?~
Even if they're shitty, it's better than anyone has posted. Just a few pics?

Ok, fine.
Here are the ones that i wore today, are you happy now?

I am~ Didn't expect panties tbh. Damn they are so small and cute.
I still want moar though. It's completely your fault too, being a tease and showing the ones you wore today, lewd! You must take responsibility, user, for

Well they fit me just fine, no discomfort on balls or dick.
I'm taking responsibility of not showing you anymore of my casual or non casual stuff that i wear and enjoy your squirming.
The panties feel nice and don't bother me at all. When wearing my female jeans it sometimes feels like the panties are hugging my butt. It's just so nice, they feel so much more nicer than boxers.

I… I can't believe this. How could I have been so stupid, so naive! I should have listened to my mum!

>When wearing my female jeans it sometimes feels like the panties are hugging my butt.
That sounds really nice. How about sweating though?

Not really sweating either, like i don't notice any sweat marks in them. Aside from a small one where butt is, but that also happens in boxers, because it's summer n shit.

Damn. Did God secretly bless women with panties but hid them from men out of spite?
Here, let me squirm some more for you user. Nyaah!
Do I get another picture now?

no~

;–; I knew it wouldn't be that easy.
You're a greedy one for stashing all those panties for yourself user, instead of showing the world! (from the safety of behind your keyboard ofc).
At least share a description of some of them? Type, colours, patterns?

One is black, other brown, one has white starts in it~

Huh, brown panties, I don't remember ever seeing those. Light brown, dark brown?
Stars might be pretty pretty.

Oh stop acting like you're a little innocent cutie, you're a big meanie for not sharing more pictures . _.
Don't actually stop user., I'm just playing.

light brownish and i'm not that innocent cutie, i got hairy legs n shit fam and some chest hair too.
It doesn't stop me from wearing female clothes tho.
They really feel so much better than male ones.

I guess you were the one asking about shaving, mhmm? Just because you have hair doesn't mean you're not a cutie, user. But I don't want to be all homo at you so let's just stop there. Still, you were acting like one. If you'll keep teasing and writing tildes, I bet more anons will want to bugger you just like the one earlier.
Really, posting more is in your self interest at this point, to prevent the horndogs from bothering you.

Other user here. I'll tease you more tonight. Just be patient

True, i might post some more at somepoint.
Mostly i just want to talk about the clothes and how good they feel and are.
Even if i wear almost always some female clothes, be it just shirt or socks it just feels so much nicer when i'm wearing them.

I don't see myself as a trap, sissy or cross-dresser despite this.
I just want to wear clothes that i like.

I don't like camhworing or that too, so that might be why i don't want to post that much about the clothes. Thought i'm a bit interested of what others think.

Anyway, i need to go now, i hope that this thread stays alive after i'm back.

Ah I'd like that but probably a different timezone. Going to bed in a few, won't show up in like 12-13 hours after.
I guess it's up to you to keep the thread alive if the other user is leaving too, sorry :/

Yeah I know.
See you later user. Show us some more panties in the future please I'm not saying I'd prefer used ones, but I'm definitely not saying I wouldn't.

Hey guys, I'm posting here so that I don't pussy out of buying underwear tomorrow morning.

Good job.
Now you will be held accountable if you chicken out.

i only have one pair of womens jeans and they feel super tight on my junk when i sit down. otherwise they're super comfy walking or laying around.
I should loose some weight, they felt better 15-20 pounds ago.

post pics

I assume that you mean that washed ones are ok, because I have worn every pair panties that I have at some point.

Okay.

Mmm those are nice, have you tried any of them?

No, the checkered ones belonged to someone I used to know. I'm holding the others til I find a CD that they'd work for.

Also I think I forgot the bra

Fucking mobile
It's padded like the whores boobs needed to look bigger

Gas literally everybody in this thread

Hm?
Also first one is interesting. Is the skirt-thing separate or part of the panties, I wonder.

Well…I meant panties taken off after being used that day / today. I don't really mind either way though.

Pink ones are kind of sexy. The checkered ones are probably the nicest though.

sometimes i wear my girlfriends panties but thats about it

why is the OP always a yuge faggot?

Sure thing, bought two pairs of these

See you in the gas chamber then.
:^)

Those look nice. But does it hold your balls okay?

Yeah, they hold my balls fine

Checkered ones belonged to the love of my life. I actually just had a dream about her, I was a teenager again and I ended up in this halfway house, she was in there too and we were getting along too well, but another miscreant started talking back to me so I cracked her skull and it was after that that we agreed that it'd never work. And that she loved me for years and I knew she was perfect since the day we met……then the ducking phone rang and woke me up.

Hard to imagine to be honest.

Aw, sorry to hear user.

hey guys, someone posted a picture in a qt thread a few days ago and i was wondering if anybody has it.

ist and old black and white photo from like the 50s. In the picture two guys and looking into a full length mirror one has on nothing but a garter belt stockings and some heels. the other guy is wearing normal clothes. anybody have it, thx?

Those nails and pantyhose are nice.

I know what you're talking about, but sorry I didn't save it.

I wonder what the backstory of this picture is…

I like the parting of the butt on the one. Anal

thx

thx i missed one though and it bugs me

I really enjoy wearing boy shorts and pulling them up and looking at my ass in the mirror

in the store or?

I really enjoy watching you put on boyshorts too.

np
Also kind of an interesting pattern on that…. um, whatever you call that upper-body piece of clothing. I'm not sure I like the orange part though.

What kinds do you have? Coulours, patterns etc.

Pics

bump

more bump

Btw

you guys got any more to share?
I just… nnneed… mmmore…panties in my life. Shit I need to put on my fishnet g-string, stat!

Maybe~

this thread can probably just be let to die. My social anxiety is making me too retarted to continue.

T-then share them, user! What are you waiting for? J-just one pic. I just need my daily fix of panties, user, don't be cruel ;–; I don't even mind if you're wearing them in the pic, that's cool - see, a compromise!

What do you mean user?

Guys?

its actually all part of the same dress user. idk who designed an orange, black and white dress but i think it looks nice.

Anyone here try the mankini?

Wow what r u a gay lol

Dude, it's a piece of clothing and damn comfortable once you get used to wearing it. It has nothing to do with being gay or not gay.

Yeah I know. I was referring to the whole thing. Not sure what to call that kind of dress.

Just like jockstraps, I don't like the way it looks and I'm a biscum .