Dyslectic

I thought he was less cuck than the rest but I was wrong.

Bonus: Now they ban dead people too

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.archive.horse
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dis nigga is legit retarded, even after Ron told him it's all allowed under global rules

ron told him to send them to masterchan, its right there

[22:41:13] masterchan seems to be taking in the pedo types, please refer people to masterchan if they want that kind of content

[22:35:36] just delete stuff that is illegal
[22:35:47] okay
[22:35:49] regarding cp, please delete anything that violates dost guidelines
[22:35:56] is all pedo content banned or only if it fails dost?
[22:36:13] just dost
Same retarded shit.
DOST.

buttmad pedo

he's saying that if they don't respect dost

but he also said this
>[22:41:13] masterchan seems to be taking in the pedo types, please refer people to masterchan if they want that kind of content

does he want them here or not?

Most of the banned shit passed DOST.

Mods are retarded.

His board is >>>/sudo/ btw

[22:36:33] kids wearing bikinis at a beach with sultry looks? probably not okay
[22:36:52] okay!
[22:36:56] thanks for the clarification
Sultry looks?
Seriously, Dyslectic, you have to be retarded to say it's been clarified.

I'm contacting them again to make 100% sure.

How I interpreted it:
Pedo content is okay depending on if it fails the DOST or not.

And then he said this:
>[22:41:13] masterchan seems to be taking in the pedo types, please refer people to masterchan if they want that kind of content

I'm pretty sure that meant he wanted you guys out of here.

Of course I'm retarded, I run Holla Forums.

DOST can be interpreted in 6 gazilion different ways because it uses the same vague language as the Stache.
Go to DOST, search for the word sultry. Not there? Oh then he added another rule.

sultry
sultry
sultry
sultry
definitely sultry
and this pretty much means all pedos can't post, because they're not posting children for the sake of posting children, but because they are sexual deviants and are intending on looking at pictures for sexual purposes.

Sultry:
Example: This sexy robot.

Sultry: Sexually exciting or gratifying

Reported btw.

I'm not going to argue semantics with you.

O'really?

Sultry does not cover DOST, that's why the tards who came up with it managed to put so much spaghetti into DOST, one word was not enough for them.

Tell Stache if he hates children so much, then just ban all of them, then it's clear to everyone, that's what Josh did tell him that too.

here it is guys.

I personally agree with this. I think the pedos SHOULD have the right to post content, however, they always keep pushing the boundaries of what should be allowed, and that makes them detrimental to the site.

Despite wanting to allow them here, it seems they can't handle the responsibility to keep everything legal.
If you let them post normal pics, they'll post models, and then nudists, and then full blown CP. They have no concern for the community, only for their fetishes which aren't very helpful to everyone else.

I don't mind you guys morally, but logically you make everything too much touble.
go post on masterchan.

I will, however, be much more lenient on what content gets banned from now on.
I will speak to the other mods about it later.

That's because you use vague boundaries like DOST, sultry or lewd.

Hold your horses.
Anyone posing in a picture is a model, that means anyone smiling. What is your problem with models?
If you don't want their genitalia, then ban them, it avoid legal shit and nudist shit all together.
You're going to have full blown CP here anyway and it would be against the rules either way.

im feminist jew not pedo

The banning of deaddies was a surprise tho.

SILENCE THE OPPOSITION

The mods on Holla Forums are fucked in their autistic little heads and should be beaten until their autism is cured™

what does this buzzword mean?

pick one

not all of us are autists

true, not all of us browse Holla Forums, MR. assburger

lurk moar

been here all summer

It only just begun.

I swear you fuckers keep hitting F5 on the board log just waiting to see the mods do something so you can make more shitty "8ch is dead" threads. There are loads of other chans out there as you insist on reminding us so why don't you go there and stay there

I wish the threads were going as fast as some other chans.

Why won't anyone come here?

how is the ADHD treating you?

Hmmmm I assume part deleted post are mine…
That's rude, m8.

Nah. That means you have a retarded boss.

HA no, but good try, m8. We had pedos since the beginning, only became a "problem" since the first 4chan exodus. And even after a while we where in peace for quite the time, but at least you tried.

fuck off, kike

permaban

Talking from experience tbh.

And (of course) my proof. Enjoy it dysnomia.

I had to delete dysnomias permaban screenshots cause they took too much space from hdd that could be used for kid pics tbh.

the look on that girl's face makes my dick move a bit.

This should be banned!

Also he said itself how subjective this is:
So (literally) hurts my feelings. Tomorrow he can decide that lolicon also hurts his feelings or maybe ALL OF Holla Forums hurts his feelings. So yeah, don't come talking to me about "free speech" if this is your definition of it. Hypocrisy is what actually makes me mad.

F5

Missed the point? Pedos were in this site since the beginnings, m8. That's the point. This "pushing the boundaries" is just bs.

Here he's now saying only if the child is being exploited and he's saying that's DOST (it isn't). Before he said sultry. That nigger can't decide on anything.

Wise choice.

And then they wonder why no one likes them.

this.

Sure…

Only banned if mods dick moves.

No doubt lumping everyone under one label makes handling everything easier. It does not make it right tho.

Most of the people here joined post-chanology and think imageboards were always a happy place with no pedos and moralfags running everything.

They weren't on Holla Forums when it was truly a shithole. A place full of sadists, pedos, degenerates, losers, outcasts, pieces of shit etc…

face it, you moralfags are just as bad as any other SJW.

moralfag

Why not handle every poster as cp spammer? You could drop every connection right on start. Much less resources needed!

Moralfag AND pedo. Waht could be worse? :^)

You know, if I was a mod I would be triggering fags like you constantly, I could even make shit up to "ban" and you would fall for it

mods that don't troll are shitty mods

Pathological.

Is the r9k robot enabled? I can't post my filthy frank reaction image.

posting with image for attention

Funny thing is that if normies here represented majority, I could never trust kids to them. I'd have to find a pedo. :^)

nigger

GUYS FYI:
A little girl eating fries is TOO SULTRY, OK?
Is clear that little girl is being exploited btw.

So much for grey area, right?

Sure…

Like this?

die kike

your actually right, i agree with you

everyone should agree with you
you make such a good point

who agrees with this man?

you won't.
don't come back.

You guys overestimate the amount of people who want to talk about or post pictures of little girls

Saved Holla Forumsro

I keep fapping to pictures of little girls, you people are fucking degenerates. You shouldn't expose me to this sort of stuff. You should fuck off back to masterchan or other places where they accept your kind.

See you there probably.

314chan might be your cup of tea if it doesn't work out but he needs to fix some shit.

I do, and the people aren't in this thread/board/website at this moment.

Pedos were here since the beginning and they were a mistake.

8ch.archive.horse

Go as far back as 2014 if you want.This is a hot topic.

also

test

what they need to do is update the actual rules page and the glovols while their at it

Why are Boxxy threads getting deleted?

Thanks, I'll post some.