Wizardchan and Hotwheels

Revisiting this

I don't hate Hotwheels like some people here. He has an awful bone disease. I will never feel ill of the cripple for doing whatever he has to do to survive. Even the current state of Holla Forums, I don't think there was any malice or conspiracy on Hotwheels part. He tried his best to keep Holla Forums the way it was when it started. Unfortunately somebody has gotta pay for the servers and it finally came down to where we are.

That said, I think the Wizards were right in many ways about Hotwheels. The cripple can't be relied on, not because he is a fraud or a cheat or anything like that but due the fact that the cripple is vulnerable in his mind and body.

A fat girl offers companionship to the cripple. In return he betrays the trust of the wizards and throws away his position as the 'King of the American hikkis in return for the fat whore who ends up hurting him. Even there it was all impulsive. He didn't intentionally betray them. He saw some chance for pussy and in that brief moment he forgot who he was and threw everything away. By everything I mean the trust of people who believed in him. Yes, wizards are the ultimate losers but Hotwheels was one of them until he broke the trust

I still think wizards are disgusting, dirty slobs but they were right about Hotwheels. In the end it turned out they knew him the best of all.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/hotwheels-why-i-support-eugenics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At this point Kikewheels is no better than moot

Both have sold us out for shekels, if Kikewheels actualy cared about Holla Forums he would have got rid of Jewsh's ass much earlier

Did he give 8ch to jim because of his condition ?

That's bullshit and you know it.

As someone who never frequented Wizardchan I have no idea what this trust is all about.

I don't hate the midget spastic, I realize that he needs money for hospital since he's got all this bone shit, cancer and aids. He might also be under some TLA influence. However, I do believe he should have been more informative of the changes from the beginning. Now he even supports Jimbo in the new website politics and that disappoints me greatly.

(checked)
Ftfy

Haha, I bet you're one of those sad faggots who donated thousands to Infinity NEVER

No his condition contributes to his lack of spine and makes him vulnerable. He can't afford to be firm on anything like the rest of us because he is dependent for even trivial things on other people.

Ask Devin Faraci, he's an expert. Also visit here for next best thing
>>>/r9k/

And Jim can lift him.

Would love to hear but never met the guy.

>>>/r9k/
Isn't that some kind of autist meme ritual blog?

I never visited wizardchan but those of us who were on Holla Forums when wizardchan shut down and the wizards were in the process of migrating to wizchan, we had some insight into their thinking when some of the wizards were here briefly.

Most of the wizards seemed mad at hotwheels and I got the impression it was about feeling betrayed. Quite a few of them hated him with a passion.

Granted that the wizards are sad little fucks but the anger was still real.

No but that salt sure makes it sound like you did.

Hi newfriend. Faraci went on an infamous twatter attack during the early days of gamergate, attacking the wizards for being male virgins on 'world suicide prevention day' no less. Despite being a completely harmless support group for self identifying depressed people he considered them a legit target since Zoe Quinn - a fellow fat piece of SJW shit - had previously false flagged them to drum up interest in one of her many scams.

twitter.com/devincf/status/509825003018153984

Is the little guy suicidal?

I tried asking on Wizardchan but they just deleted my thread.

I don't have the images or links with me but I think there was an article on eugenics he wrote for daily stormer where he pretty much wishes he never had been born/aborted or something like that.

(Not 100%sure about this , so needs verification)

Of course this isn't the same thing as contemplating suicide or being suicidal but I would imagine there are moment where he feels pretty fucked up

What, just right now?
Of course they would. Any mention of copypaste is haram over there

Yes, just now, it's 404.
Why would it be haram if they hate him so?

Ok found the link
dailystormer.com/hotwheels-why-i-support-eugenics/

………………..

Allowing more cripples like myself to be born when society at large knows how it can be stopped is a great crime.

……………..

I am simply asking for compassion from an ignorant society that falsely believes it is unethical to give genetically defective people incentives not to reproduce. I am simply arguing for a world full of healthy, happy children who can play outside with their friends without breaking their legs.

Found it: dailystormer.com/hotwheels-why-i-support-eugenics/
Looks interesting.
What is Daily Stormer? Some nazi site?

They hate him. Thats why it is haram.
Works in the spirit of "Never mention the cripple around here"

It is supposed to be a white nationalist sympathizer site, yes. However there are some people who believe Andrew Anglin(the due who runs the site) is doing it for the lulz

This makes me all sad and shit. He's right though.
Will save and read it all.

They seem kind of cultist that way.

He must really love his father ;^)

Wizard reporting in. Shut the fuck up. Sex is a dirty activity. You're the gross one.

nah its not about sex. Wizards post about shitting in their underwear and the never changing that underwear for weeks. They are filthy alright.

Ask on wizchan.org/b/ and not any of the other boards. It's the secret unmoderated board.

Well I'm the most organized clean wizard NEET ever. I have serious problems but not that.

Tell us about HW.

I asked on /wiz/, they didn't list Holla Forums.

They already banned me for the last post. I just can't be bothered to change IP right now.

Had written a new version.

Whoever is a well known virgin, please ask them.

I knew him personally before wizchan even existed. He always agreed with me on my views on eugenics. Ironically the only two people back on 4chon.net/new/ who consistently were pro-abortion, pro-infanticide, pro-eugenics, etc. all the time was me and him. Why? We both suffer from considerable mental and health problems. Our parents created us and we wish we didn't.

Meanwhile comparatively more healthy individuals keep getting mad at us for being eugenicists.

He wrote that article on stormchan for both us.

Are you his brother?

No I'm the owner of >>>/fringe/ which btw got destroyed by some woman like 3 days ago.

Oh, Hi smileberg. How's it hangin bruder

And what woman? Did you share your board owner password with some psycho slut?

Which one has the mental problems?

No or the CSS and board pages would be gone too.

She deleted every thread by doing "delete all posts by IP" for all 60+ unique user IPs on the board and wiped it clean of all its threads in about 5 minutes.

Meaning cripple or me? We both have mental issues although I myself have been getting better overtime on that front…

She was a board volunteer.

Hmm. How are you sure its a 'she' then? Could be any random autist

Oh ok. Then my question here
is also answered. Ignore that

She's a bitch from the UK that used to do telepathy and other magick experiments with me with incredible success. Unfortunately she tried to kill herself, ended up in a psychiatric institution, I didn't see her for months, and when she was released I guess the shrinks had finished reprogramming her or something because now she's thoroughly insane and constantly attacking me and my board and everyone connected to me.

Pick 1