Image boards

rate them from least cancerous to most cancerous.

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/technology/bitwise/2016/01/twitter_needs_a_drastic_plan_to_save_itself_here_it_is.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Libre chan
End chan
Polish 8
Tumblr
Freech
Joshchan
IRC
Youtube
Disney
Instagram
Twitter
Fagbook
Reddit
4cuck
Pigchan (both of them)
WINRAR!!!

All of them are cancer

Actually not. I know some things might look funny, but that's how it is.

At least you can talk and post somewhat freely.
Sorry about Freech, I just don't know you guys that well, not sure if spam and cock sucking is all you do.

And I'm Nazi

Social media is the least cancerous because you're in control of the content on your time line, follow people and blogs you care about and that are interesting to you.

IRC is okay, depends on the networks and channels really.

Image boards in general are shit, there are still some good boards with interesting content though.

Reddit is the most cancerous, not even gonna comment on that.

kek

slate.com/articles/technology/bitwise/2016/01/twitter_needs_a_drastic_plan_to_save_itself_here_it_is.html

good article on twitter here.

that platform is full of cancer and to get anything positive out of it you have to ignore upwards of 90% of the users.

it's why so many high profile celebs abandon twitter.

Reddit is mostly fine, even though it's account name based it doesn't play as big a role as it does on twitter.

I think generally reddit gets the more normalfag audience, twitter gets the attention whores and image boards get the crazies.

hey, if you aren't an antisocial retard with only disgusting things to say -online tourettes- you can actually become respected and enjoyed on redoubt. pure cancer to those not wanted, chemo to the 20million who form a community there.
stay here hating everything. it's sooo much better.
there's nothing left to throw

sjws memed reddit hate and it stuck.

one of reddit's biggest boards is /r/4chan and if you ever look at threads on 4chan about reddit most admit they use it daily.

you have this minority of autists and sjw still fighting an e-war that ended back in 2012.

upboated for the positive attitude

have some gold, kind stranger!

you cant post on reddit before youve circlejerked and then you have to keep on circlejerking to stay alive

Depends on the board.

I get shoahed on 4chan a lot more than I do on Reddit.

Twittter autoshoahs now and demands a phone number if you aren't a good goy.

being an edge signaling faggot is just as cancerous as being a virtue signalling faggot.

two sides of the same coin.

not remotely true

edge faggot occasionally say something funny and original, nothing good comes from virtue signallers

They're not worth the signal to noise.

I'd rather balanced people.

Virtue Signalling itself fast became one of the shittiest memes when it got mishandled by the same fags over using "cuck".

This guy has Bipolar disorder.

You know why white girls that hate their fathers have black boyfriends?

because they're being edgy.

purposely trying to be edgy is shit.

didnt call u edgy
guessing troll