Wow

Really makes you think…

Not really. 3DPD is still 3DPD, it doesn't really matter what culture they come from.

#igotthis

I see her point.

But on the other hand, if I have sex with a piece of candy, some men with ugly beards won't hunt me down and honor-kill me for it.

This sign is bullshit.

Candy wrappers protect against dirt.
Human beings don't lie on dirty things, and if they get dirty they shower (I hope), so it's not the same at all.

Another Muslim lie. Islam has no shame about telling lies.

The TRUTH is, Muslim women are ordered to cover up so they can't use their beauty to affect men. It removes their power. Their husband remains completely secure in his ownership of the cattle-woman.

OP must be homosexual.

The men wanting to look in the first place gives 3DPD power.
They do it because it gives them more power.

hmm…

hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm………

Why did she do this?

Rubbish.
Muslim women didn't CHOOSE to cover up (but they get brainwashed into liking it eventually).

Every country that gets taken over by Islam, they USED to dress normally, and the burqa gets FORCED on them.

Check out that video of the Religious Police whipping a woman in the street because a little bit of ankle was showing.

Ultimately, if you don't have a choice, you don't have power.

Muslim man are super gay m8. Even with a women they wanna do gay shit.

If Muslim men want to dissuade me from becoming attracted to their women, they should make them take the fucking things off. At least when they're wrapped up, there's an element of intrigue.

If you suspect somebody's jizzed on a Twix, would you trust it just because it's been put back in the wrapper?

I was just thinking about twix what was did they use to say in their recent commercials?

Which do you prefer or which would you prefer left or right twix

This is the only correct answer

Link? That sounds hot

This is it!!!

This is roughly the size as my penis

We are all forced to wear some amount of clothes. There is just a difference in how much, and why.
The men are told to dress modestly (by there standards) as well, but they seem fine with it.
I wouldn't allow my daughter to wear tight clothes, or to show her thighs, chest, and back, or anything beyond those. She will have reason to like it, and it would be fashionable.

so you are just as bad as a muslim regarding your own daughter, She can't wear stuff even though she might want to. Sounds pretty fucked up to me.

Just let people wear what they want to wear. It is not that hard.

Well you can't eat candy if it's wrapped just look at the cool pattern, if it's unwrapped you can eat it.

t-thanks

Embarrassing

Actually I'm quite hard /bnonymous

It's a reasonable point, in that some people may indeed prefer wrapped or unwrapped candy. Who am I to judge.

However, I would say that forcing all candy to be wrapped is unfair on candy that does not want to be wrapped, so a culture that forces all candy to be wrapped isn't a good thing.

And furthermore, in some situations it is important that the candy is unwrapped, say if the candy is going through a passport check, or is in court and so on.

The other thing worth considering is that in the current climate a lot of people are worried about certain candy having say peanuts in, and peanuts could kill them! Now I know not all candy contains peanuts, but as they say, a few rotten apples! So it can sometimes make sense not to wear a wrapper that hints at a dangerous peanut candy for purely practical reasons - no candy wants to scare people do they!

So by all means, if you are a piece of candy and you want to be wrapped, I wont stop you unless I have a good reason to do so, and don't enforce your candy mythology on other pieces of candy.

___

Someone with kikebook please message this in reply

Anal on my wrapped lolis? Should have stuck to your own kind user.
.>>5828698
I fail to see the issue.

interesting…

Clearly she liked it.

Right Twix
'
Wrapped candy is the only good candy

candy tends to taste better with the wrapper off. what kind of retard eats it with the wrapper on?

how the fuck am i meant to eat a piece of candy that still has the wrapper on it?????

I like my candy melted and crawling with bugs because it's no good for your teeth and bad for your health.

You guys have at least one thing in common with that girl, you are both virgins.

Because if you weren't you would know that sex with them fucking sucks.

She'll probably not want to wear a bikini anyways.
It is cute and considerate. I wouldn't let her wear shirts with trashy words, or sport weird hairstyles either (though I guess it depends on what it symbolizes were ever we live, though it must be feminine). The clothes must not make her look poorer, or richer than she is (no hoodrat outfit, or first class brands ).

I'm not a politician, so my power only extends to my family, but it is just as easy to wear something not very tight or loose fitting.

I'll pass, sweetie. I need to inspect the goods before I buy one. Give me a no-obligation free sample first.