who is the uggo

What's the problem? He sucked.

ALL ME

if youre me then who am i?

You're a Big Guy.

Oh no, Jesse Samburg is dead.

George Michael.

that guy's face gives me the hebrew jeebies

Damn, I was about to laugh and tease my mates who think AD is good.

If you think it's good, kys my man.

rip

Sweet dreams, Jesse Eisenberg.

Fun fact he played bass on this song too. He was an extraordinary songwriter and singer too, RIP in peace George.

You will be missed, George Michael.
Michael Bolton better be right behind you.

Wrong image. Point still stands.

Welp.

RIP in peace handsome homoslut saxophone solo man.

The sound of them trying to resuscitate him. Now everybody has a body like his, but the morgue does. Truly he was a prophetic about his own death.

Just when I thought Christmas this year couldn't get any better, and one of the biggest faggots to ever exist in the music industry kicks the bucket.

Now all we need is Boy George to die too, and the cancerous 80s triumvirate that also had Pete Burns in it will be finished for good, and we can finally forget all about the time they tried to emasculate young impressionable men and make metrosexuality (read: faggotry) a thing.

He died as he lived: ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS

he won't be alone any more ;_;

Requiescat In Pace In Pace?

Fake. Nothing about it on his wiki.

Fuck you, I was happy for a moment.
I will cum inside you for this.

stop forcing this meme

newfag alert

Look, there is an Update button in the Catalog! Have you noticed it? It's so cool!

Rest In Pepperoni In Peace.

I'll be your cum chum, mate.

what's the point when clicking F5 does the exact same thing and has always been there?

The point is cuckmonkey is a retard that would rather add useless features nobody needs or wants instead of fixing existing issues.

Like what?

Why are scripts bad?

GEORGE MICHEL WAS THE BEST SINGER EVER

Rest in RIPIP.

1) That does suck yeah.
2) I actually haven't run into that for months, TBH.
3) As for that, this site has made a lot of "fans" over the past two years and basically every autistic sperg on the internet that isn't already here has a burning hatred of it for one reason or another so I don't think we have a lot of control over that.

UUUU