THE PROBLEM SOLVERZ

So what was the fucking purpose of this show? It made my eyes fucking hurt so bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=v9Dg4KI0Zn0

Cartoon Network wanted to be Adult Swim lite at the time, for that older boy audience I guess

What's the purpose of anything, really?
What's the purpose of that show? Who knows. What's the purpose of Tiny Kong?
What's the purpose of purpose?
What's the purpose of things? Could it be that nothing has a purpose and we just need a sense of purpose because we're aware of our own mortality and if we face oblivion without the delusion of purpose we may go fucking insane?

I looked deep into things once and the people that made this have ties to SA and the goons due to helping out in some attempt to viewbomb early Youtube called "Bart the General". That alone tells us why this show is a complete asstastrophe.

Oh. I remember that.

squeezing the cocks of the rest of the kongs? even videogame apes have 'needs' user.>>582698

Nah, you're thinking about Dixie Kong. Tiny Kong is not for sexual. With a skip and a hop, she's one cool Kong.
I know, I've seen Wreck-it-Ralph too.

You fucking plebian don't you know this show is made by a genius in animation?

I remember seeing somewhere that because J.G. Quintel likes the creator of this show or something to that effect, it negated all criticism because this guy is actually well respected in some art communities

they're both for sexual

Dunno man, that's a complicated issue with multiple implications, because they're cute but also hairy and no sane person likes hairy tits.
On the other hand, being apes makes it sort of OK I guess. I guess it's not too weird because they're apes and we're apes.
And also consider the fact that both Dixie and Tiny are underage kongs. At least as depicted in their first appearances.

Well, wasn't the point was to get a strong reaction, even if it's negative? I could understand why that was too extreme for the CN crowd.

definitely for sexual

Just like how Tim & Eric was made by geniuses of comedy?

It was adapted from a web stoner cartoon. It's this one:

That explains it. I thought that it was unusual for it to air. It wasn't popular in comparison to the Annoying Orange. It was under 10k views on YT.

It was a prototype for the future development of cartoons that won't generate popular rule 34.

This is the future you chose.

Zoofag detected

I want to racemix speciesmix with Dixie.

Just another shitty attempt to bring internet humor to a mainstream audience and failing. I just wonder why Netflix thought it be a good idea to give it a second season.

Red Shirt Guy looks like the love-child of Wojak and Sad Pepe

It's more like they streamed something CN sat on

I bet you real money there is R34 of this nonsense.

Honestly I dunno, it was total ass in every single respect. That it was aired at all reeks of nepotism since it's not even a pseudo-ironic pisstake of cartoons, it's just bad.

To give you cancer.

I wish hippies, druggies and junkies would stop producing cartoons.

They will. Soon, in fact.