Tumblrwashing Thread #3: Fifty Shades of Disgusting

Prepare your sickness bags, because we're going into the belly of the (ham)beast.

Post the most deplorable, atrocious, and puke-worthy things you can find from tumblr here and marvel at their horror, not just limited to pictures but also whatever blogposts they make about the current state of the universe.

Previous thread:
1st: archive.is/EvtdV
2nd: archive.is/pmKsz

Other urls found in this thread:

mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=002286
floredoodler.deviantart.com/
poal.me/mztn2u
prettysenshiconfessions.tumblr.com
floredoodler.tumblr.com
creepyknees.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow, thats some cultural appropriation right there.

4th pic takes place in africa so I'm not sure if that counts
also
what a jolly looking guy

Ayy lmao

Bro, these are horrible. No wonder your thread replies sux. My eyes, thee goggles do nothing!

Not to be a downer but I really don't see the problem with the 4th one. I mean, its the LION King, so geographically its correct. I actually kind of like it.

Also the third one isn't that off either. It just has a humanized character that also is geographically correct.

C'mon OP, I know you can do better than this.

I think they're just reposting shit from the old thread. I used the Lion King thing to point out how they SHOULD have attempted to humanize a gorilla, not just straight make them a black American.
The same artist also gave Tarzan's mom cornrows I believe

How many material can you have?
You know, I, no, I lost it.

I don't know little dipperfaggot.
I don't know.

Ruby surely is beautiful right guys?

The lion king one is fair, it may have been made with an agenda but it's perfectly logical in this scenario.

That's not RWBY ruby, is it?

Why does this exist?

Here's a new one. Holla Forums-related, but whatever.

I don't even know who these are supposed to be.

Is that suppose to be Ruby Gloom?

Pokemon Sun and Moon starters, humanized.

Shit, I didn't even know they revealed them.

Well that's a bit of a letdown after V and VI's starters.

Who wouldn't be jolly if they were this handsome?

Same. Reminds me of the Lion King Broadway show. It'd be nice if the author would make them more similar to the musical.

Oh.
Oh holy shit, is that third pic supposed to be Tarzan?

Yes

I thought Dave was white.

Dave is a literal albino. That's the point. He has stark white hair and blood red eyes he was ashamed of and that's why he wore the shades initially. I believe there WAS a comic with Karkat mentioning that.

Likewise John did mock him for being a white rapper. But that was before hussie decided the kids shouldn't have a canon race and litrally censored that line when people pointed it out.

The artist didn't even try to make her look like an African.
She's got some Aunt Jemima nog American look to her.
This shit is too much.

Humanstuck tag is a gold mine.

Is there a record of this anywhere? It just seriously needs to be recorded.

Why are they always putting a trans label on everything? And what the fuck is a demiboy? Gamzee was a fucking juggalo damn it, he was a literal fucking clown!

"M-m-m-Morty y-ou're a- *burp* a faggot."
"Aw Jeez."

The Gender Wiki states, " someone who partially, but not wholly, identifies as a man, boy or otherwise masculine, whatever their assigned gender at birth. They may or may not identify as another gender in addition to feeling partially a boy or man".

The simplest way I could attempt to explain it is "I'm too much of a bitch to call myself trans so I'll make up my own speshul category for faggots like me."

Going to sleep tired as fuck.

maybe for the nigger but I'm pretty sure the other one comes from a culture where women had clothes to cover their breasts…

Yes negro.

What is with SJW and vitiligo? is funny how they approve some kind of ugliness while others not, like for example, manlets.

I looked it up, there's still a line in there about Bro being a white rapper.

mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=002286

So yeah, still canon white.

If you pointed it out to him I'm sure he'd remove it.
He's a doormat. I used to be into HS, and I don't know if any of you remember the 'CAUCASIAN' drama.
He made a joke about Jane feeling very "CAUCASIAN," SJWs got pissed, he retracted it and changed it to "PEACHY" and said that anyone who found it funny is a racist.

Yeah, I saw that. I stopped reading the comic a while back, but still thought Hussie was a guy who could make fun his fanbase in front of their faces, but I guess not anymore. That is unfortunate.

Wow in the end he was even denied that joy.

SJWisms>Trolling

It was a sad day.

They like to fetishize illnesses and abnormalities for ultimate special snowflake points. Vitiglio is the black man's neon hair.

But identifying as a trans is still half-assed as fuck.
This would make him a quarter-ass faggot.

Does it have a Random Page button?

if so that'd be a fun game to play.

That sounds like a good idea for a way to make some sort of parody comic.
Every new character that shows up you have to take an additional step to determine their convoluted identity.
The conflicts just write themselves when someone who identifies as an orbital space station has to battle it out with someone who identifies as a gravity well.

It does.
I found… This.

I had a concept for a short story once, where in the future because gender/identity becomes so fluid, the government issues everybody gender randomizing necklaces that project what gender you are and changes on demand.

So people would engage in "Change Offs" to see who was most oppressed and get advantages.

holy shit

That is actually a decent concept for a satirical portrayal of how these people actually think.

What hath tumblr wrought

the artist just made her a gypsy

It was, no exaggeration, one of the greatest theatrical performances and visual spectacles I've seen in my entire life.

what the fuck

floredoodler.deviantart.com/

Anime by Lisa Frank.

I honestly couldn't tell what any of these were supposed to be until it was explained.

Kinda like hetrochromia, shitty tumblr artists are drawn to this kinda shit and that combined with other SJW traits make their wee-wees all tingly.

So, let me think:
Albinism/young-age-white-hair
Heterochromia
Vitiligo
What are som other trendy special-snowflake-OC diseases/abnormalities?

CalArts style, not even once.

Jesus Christ

I just learned that this BEAUTIFUL picture of a pink fat woman with no neck is not just some tumblr abomination, it was actually made in a halfchan drawthread

Boy, I guess we all should never go back!

Noodle fingers with no dept or concept of anatomy. It actually looked better before.

not to mention the terrible and amateurish gradients that make me wanna stab out my eyes with rusty spoons.

yeah, that was a pretty low point for everyone.

especially funny because the jokes actually implies that Jane (and by extension Jake, Jade and John) are canonically not white which you would think SJWs would be happy about.

except that that would require actually thinking and considering underlying subtext, which we all know they are incapable of.

Autism (but not too autistic), dis-associative identity disorder, borderline personality disorder (whatever the fuck that is but i've seen Tumblrites proclaim themselves it like it's a good thing), obesity

Funny how you never see these people going wild over harelips.

Why does the cat on the shirt want to bang Freak Mabel in the new drawing

STOP STOP FUCKING STOP user YOU'LL KILL US ALL

These are actually hurting my eyes.

Just imagine what their eyes must feel like.

Am I supposed to be able to tell what these things are?

This is the best example of: "I found a way to mask how shitty my art is by adding pointless effects on photoshop"

It's not like wrestling plant-thing was much better

I guess i wasn't supposed to read that

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dissociative identity disorder was the new name for split personality disorder, but it was literally only in use for like two years before an international review got organized and concluded that the condition was not actually real.

Just goes to show; it's not that SJWs don't do research, it's just that the search results they find don't count if they don't enable their demands of reality.

You know how bronies got crazy over tulpas? I've seen Tumblrites do similar shit, with "headmates."

Because it's totally fine to have a voice in your head that isn't you so long as they're quirky and respect your pronouns.

Any mental illness, amputees, wheel chairs, bad immune systems, mutism, blindness, deafness, the list goes on. They jerk off to anything that they think is not typical.

literally nothing about that makes a lick of artistic sense.

Does this shitty pastel/hipster bullshit count as tumblr washing? I swear there's at least one artist who draws pastel goth versions of characters in every fandom.

Borderline personality disorder results in sharp (often aimless/selfcontradictory) ideals, demonization of people over minor issue, selfdestruction in the form of reckless sexual habits/needless risktaking/substance abuse, and self image issues (good or bad).

So yes SJW is a disease.

And vitiligo as a black thing is weird to me because I have only know white people with it.

3rd and 4th seem kinda familiar..

what the fuck

STDs.

I'm not being a smart-ass, STD acceptance is a thing now and also something that people toss into pictures.

Okay I gotta ask, really, what is it with the eyes? I would look into it but I'm afraid of discovering the answer is that they find white eyes offend the artist somehow as though they feel that's oppression in some way. I'm only slightly less inclined to believe that's the reason because the teeth are still white.

this is the best mistake i've seen all day

"touch me, dan backslide"

"Touch me, Dan Backslide"

The 4th one triggers me in ways I never thought possible.

"TOUCH ME, DAN BACKSLIDE"

"Hey, we're getting in a rut!"

"GET UP AND FUCK, YOU COWARD BULLY CAD AND THIEF"

"NONONO! IN HERE! IN HERE!"

Where do these people find the tattoo artists for this shit

It's spreading to the Mexicans. This isn't good.

The visual diarrhea of this style is actually legit hurting to look at, goddamn

It's like you people don't want to get rid of the deviantart cancer. At least this spic kid is pro-active!

Worse, El Salvador, it's already past Mexico and is heading for the Canal. Are you all ready for this to reach Brazil?

Here's some OC

I got enough codeine to knock future into tomorrow.

That Peridot's pretty cute.

I know, it's just to showcase how the 16-year-old El Salvadorian GUY used to draw average yet otherwise decent napkin doodles before at some point changed into the schizophrenic clusterfuckery he does now. And if that's not bad enough, he's planning to do animations AND he gets 35$/month from his patreon to give people seizures.

If you pay them enough they'll do anything.

Hoo boy this is going to be a fun year.

Not even once.

But didn't he Hate Dick?
Also holy shit

…Que mierda ?

I LOVE DICK

Would at least they care for giving it as much detail as the original.

Morty being trans makes Rick's constant abuse even funnier

drugs are a helluva drug

It's a rabbit hole.

I still don't get how do they manage to get to the point of making up 60 genders and 60^n different gender combinations without somebody stepping in and saying "guys, maybe some people just like to wear pants all the time, and some only wear sweatpants on a rainy day, and it has nothing to do with your "gender identity"?".

Why has no one written a tumblr-specific computer virus?

I always knew that your precious shitty little meme couldn't last more than one day.

GG Tumblr

die

This kinda reminds me of Elias "Melty Eyes" Ericsson..

Uhh, it's like colored diarrhea

tumblr is the internet version of what madhouses used to be.
The majority of the people that inhabit it are completely insane and feed off of each others' delusions to the point where nothing the outside world does or says can convince them they live in a fantasy world.

Because then they'll spread even further than they already have, and at an even faster rate.

seconding

explains things

I would fuck the shit out of that blonde in the first pic

Why would you want them OFF of tumblr?
This is like how in the days of old, wyminn gaymers would fuck around MMORPGs by socializing with other people and generally being huge whores while the rest of us could faff around in more enjoyable games, then they realized they couldn't be whoring as much in those as they used to and got around to killing off vidya.

why would you you cripple your dick like that, user? surely that thing is fill of cancer and AIDS.

TIME TO RESET

sonic fandom is pretty rife with this kind of shit

christ my eyes.

(cont)
It's always funny when they make sonic black… why? because he's fast and cant swim? :^)
by the way the first two here are part of an improvement meme… lol

…ok, and that's about it… for now :(

Actually, the line referencing bro as a white rapper was removed at one point.
Hussie added it back in eventually. Makes me think the whole aracial thing was mostly for the tumblrbucks and at least bro is canon white.

Lost my shit, don't have image expressing that sufficiently

Use this, fam.

Also applicable for everything else on this thread.

more filth

haha, i mean seriously, it extends to practically every single decision they make in "diversifying the cast"
blaze has a red thing on her forehead? indian
rouge is a thief? black
knuckles is strong, has dreadlocks, and there's rap songs in his stages? black
shadow is a black-haired hedgehog that serves humanity because he loved a white girl? YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

they obsess so much about seeing racism in everything that they've absorbed it and become the very thing they despise

what the fuck lmao

A total classic

HASN'T SONIC BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH ALREADY?

HE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS TOO

I cannot think of a comment to describe my feelings about these images, so I will leave pic related as a view of my soul.

Robotnik looks like a tumblrized version of Mario, he's not alone thought.

What are you bitching about? There's no redesign of Eggman, which means he continues being the best character in Sonic.

That's not Robotnik, that's fucking Jew Foreman Spike.

Found a good one to revive ya'll with!

Just let us die in peace.

So has anyone tried to do the opposite of tumblrwashing? To trigger tumblrtards?

Someone explain to me wtf this is trying to say

cont.

Chink girl, who's American, grapples with her feelings that she's betraying her heritage by being too American. In the end, she comes to terms with her struggle and finds peace with herself.

This comic is innocuous, with nothing overtly preachy. It's just talking about the issues Americans with cultural heritages go through, whither they be chink or eurpoor. The art's nice. I like the two color screen-print effect.

Eh, this isn't the worst version of this type of comic I've ever seen.

It's maybe got the passive-aggressive "this is all America's fault somehow" vibe in some parts if you squint, but at least in this one it seems like she's actually making an effort to work out her baggage on her own rather than just bitching.

Say whatever you want about whites, good or bad, but at least we have the basic concept of telling an entertaining story down. We actually tell interesting tales and look to make the stories we recount as fantastic and enthralling as possible, meanwhile niggers, chinks and everyone else seem to do nothing but scream "BAWWW I'M SO OPPRESSED BY EXISTENCE, POOR ME, WHAT DO I DO?!" every single time they write.

Mind you, this comic isn't that bad compared to a lot of shit out there, but the fact that it's a story about some idiot fretting over making goddamned dumplings given the gravitas of a grand self-discovery annoys the piss out of me. You can tell any story you want with any characters you want, from a historical piece that's completely-realistic to some weird trippy shit starring aliens and everything in-between, yet all these people ever write about is how their lives are all difficult/shit while crying about it endlessly, oftentimes but not always with a jab at white people who're nothing but friendly to a fault for supposedly being the reason for all the problems in life.

Maybe if niggers, chinks and the like didn't almost-exclusively write masturbatory nonsense about their specific race being great while all others except whites don't factor in and whites are the devil incarnate, I wouldn't be so harsh on their shit, but aside from a few exceptions the fuckers all write the same whiny shit ad infinitum. I'm pretty sure all of human society is going to collapse if whites ever go extinct, not because we're essential to keep it running but because no one will be left to whine about/blame for everything, and everyone left alive will have a simultaneous existential crisis.

You remind me of those retards in my high-school English class that had to be told that because Montresor from A Cask of Amontillado was insane, that meant he was an unreliable narrator and thus shouldn't be trusted.

In this comic, there is no grandma ghost. She doesn't exist. She's a metaphor for the main character's feelings of guilt over her perceived failure to uphold her "chinkness". The story isn't about how white people are bad or how America is bad, but how the main character experiences some personal shame that she isn't doing things as her traditional ancestors did. However, in the end she realizes that doesn't matter, and the dumplings taste just as good as her grandmas, as all that guilt about not speaking Ching Chong or buying the store-brand Asian stuff doesn't matter in the end.

I get that you want to go on a rant about shit, but this story ain't about that. It's about dealing with personal heritage, which is shit anyone with connections to their ancestry is going to deal with. Fuck, my family is of Norwegian descent and there's still a slight pang of shame when they say the lefse is store-bought. It's shit every culture deals with, whither it's a jap who hates sushi, or a potlicker who likes to beat his wife to the tune of American whiskey.

The horrible struggle of an individual, torn from her homeland to find peace knowing that she does not know the language of her people, nor culture, nor family line that bore her. She has been torn out of her ancestral land and remade into a rootless cosmopolitan, never belonging to any greater, more positive and more moral group. Doomed to live her life with only her parents and siblings as part of her tribe.

Furthermore, in foreign lands, if she wants to free her children of the burden of her plight, she would by necessity marry into the majority. Her children now would be genetically more dissimilar to her than the average chinaman. By this dooming them to the struggles of mischling's in the hope that her children roll the dice well and do not succumb to the various physical and psychological struggles of their ilk. All in the name of marrying yet again into the majority to finally be closer to these people which the main characters parents decided to bring her in.

Truly a modern horror story.

Woman makes dumplings and feels weirdy about it

Just stumbled across this one.

That took some fucking work.

MY EYES

…Also, what the fuck was their logic train there?

I wonder what broke him down so much.

And HEEEEEERE WE GO WITH NONSENSICAL COLOR PALETTES (and hideous faces) AGAIN. Fuck you, I got my eyes laser-fixed so that I could enjoy what I saw.

In other times, that would be called possession
by a demon. Literally Chaos kulteests.

You make it sound like the rampage of a kaiju.

WHY

what

NO.

It's hideous.

Okay, not so bad-

So he's an Ork?

DRUNKS CAN SING BETTER THAN YOU DRAW

Only the hair and tits redeem it.

Not a bad message in the end. It tastes genuine.

Sympathy for the chinaman, will the wonders ever cease.

I'm sure there have been attempts, and I'm sure they got banned from tumblr every time before they could really take off.

it's worse when you realize that the new region is supposed to be Hawaii and the artist drew them like they were from Harlem, NYC,NY.

The movie is LITERALLY set in Africa. I mean you could argue it's just "blackwashing the hamlet characters" but the movie is literally set in africa.

At least giving the cat one dark skin kinda makes sense considering its color scheme was already dark colors, I don't know what they were thinking with the other two though.

They've gotten to the My Hero Acadmia.

God help us.

god damn it with those eyes
you actually have to put in more effort to make them look melty
fuck melty eyes

This isn't even funny, just depressing how he managed to get worst. Pic before at least looks decent, the second one looks like complete garbage. How do you even stoop this low at your fucking hobby out of all things.

Well to be quite honest he looks much more british now

Of course.

Wow, looks just like 'em!

wat.

I do not fathom it. Why are so many tumblrs drawn to this look? What is the appeal of a hair style that looks like the barber stopped giving a fuck half way in?

that would actually explain why gypsies act that way they do, being thieving rats that breed like it.

you could just post shit on tumblr that targets SJWs to be the intended audience, have it secretly install a program that uses their PC when it's connected online as apart of a botnet to farm crypo currency.

that way you profit from their disability to interact online and spread their shit and you can throw the money from it to some extreme right wing group that will close this little loop of manipulation and exploitation with a noose.

It's an undercut (mohawks are spikier) and it's worn by SJWs to signify their rebellion against the patriarchy even though it ironically makes them look more like men.

More and more

Something of an artist spotlight here.
The sonic pictures here make me feel like i'm looking at a picture of a cultist indoctrinating children.
The undertale pics are just fugly haha

The sonic/tails pic is of "two beautiful trans* women" according to the description

I think the SU picture serves as a particularly good example of why it is never wise to cater to "muh representation" - it's literally never good enough for these people.
It's not enough that rose is fat, she has to also self harm.
It's not enough that garnet is the living embodiment of a lesbian midget relationship, she has to have a scraggly… whatever you'd call that, it's not happy and it's not a trail so… field of despair? gut beard?
You can give them exactly what they ask for and they'll still never be satisfied, so don't even bother.

I TOLD YOU ABOUT ANIME ONLY FAGS, BRO
I TOLD YOU

Good taste and a proper sense of fashion is a sign of subjugated wymynhyyd. The only way to fight the patriarchy is by defiling every part of your body, including your hair. Nothing says "Raah, raah, daddy didn't buy me the pretty doll for Christmas** like a neon pink undercut.
I thought we've been through this a 100 times now, user. The crazy part isn't the retarded shit, it's the fact this might not even be the end of it. Based on prior experience, we probably ain't in the abyss just yet.

Well holy shit. That's quite a bit of a ugly shit to be drawn in that "cutesy" art style.

I dabble in art and I have trouble understanding how anyone with a sliver of artistic sense could be okay with these wobbly, poorly composed monstrosities.

Forced diversity at its finest.

okey tosh

Damn jew looking motherfuckers, but for some reason they're more popular than any tumblrized character.

Anime-only fags are the cancer this show didn't deserve.

All Might's death soon fellow MHA reader

How can someone look at this piece of shit and say, "hey, this is great".

yeah. there's no way One For All showing up isn't going to end that way. Also he's been getting weaker, too? Points for blasterpants for not doing the cliched thing and siding with the villians right away

Because tumblr, where the facts are made up and the logic doesn't matter.

Holy shit, Tumblr. You have to put your stupid
Rudolph nose everywhere?

Avatar the Last Airbender was a mistake.

I've seen some shit.

The third image looks like a plastic surgeon was inspired by Picasso. The last one just looks like somebody left their Toriel wax statue out in the sun too long.

Eh, kinda there.

This seems like it's making fun of the Tumblr style tbh

FUCKING
MELTY EYES

absolutely. take this survey about it

poal.me/mztn2u

poal.me/mztn2u

poal.me/mztn2u

poal.me/mztn2u

Dilbert 3 Dilbert 3 Dilbert 3 Dilbert 3

Serioulsy, they all look like muppets from sesame street.

This thread has inspired me to design a tumblr fan-art bingo

It's the general migrant thing, I got to life abroad for some time, it's just… you try to make up for this isolation you feel in at least some way. First generation migrants have a pretty objective picture, they remember the reasons they moved out and they might not have been as attached to their heritage in the first place, but second generation doesn't have a fuller picture so their understanding of homeland is idealized, and they might feel inferior not following these ideals even if their parents didn't follow them either.

Not Holla Forums but relevant

Can I see the original this abomination was inspired by?

Last picture would be funny if tumblr did not unironically schleetch to it.

=WHY THE FUCK DID THEY MAKE FROG-WAIFU A FUCKING GYPPO?!==

Poe's Law, man.

Her "nai-nai" does not look particularly Asian.

It also marks them as part of the general brand/herd/blob.

Why does Tumblr ruin everything they touch?
They even ruined my waifus Satsuki and Ryuko

Hey, I'm just saying that those are the only partly decent bits in there. The rest is garbage!

On that note, I can't find where my Kill La Kill tumblr cancer went. Anyone have the one with all the body hair and vitiligo?

You ever wonder how many of those "pining for traditionalism" children of migrants ever actually sat down and asked their parents what their homeland was like, good AND bad, and what drove them to move?

I remember flipping through the radio stations while driving to Austin and stumbling onto an interview some talk show was having with a random trump supporter.

The trump voter was some old guy who was in the middle of an anecdote about how when he was 12 he found out his grandparents were from the Ukraine or somewhere and he asked them to teach him some of their native language and culture. His grandpa slapped him and told him that growing up over there was living hell and holding onto those practices wasn't gonna enrich him significantly unless he packed and moved back.

And that's something I think most of these purists never had told to them: your mom or your grandpa would never have moved to a new continent to shovel coal or mop bathrooms for five dollars an hour while getting sneered at by "mighty whitey" if it wasn't way more intolerable back where they're from. Drop these fools in the middle a Chinese hamlet or South African slum, see how many seconds it takes them to beg for "Americanization" to take them back into the wings of (semi)functional society.

Throw white-guilt signaling bloggers down there too, I garuntee open borders and other SJW advocacy will die in a night afterwards

How can you even tell that you want to fuck that? I can't tell if it's even a human.

Yeah that's what I said, second generation migrants usually have an idealized understanding of their parent's homeland.

How did they ruin them?

That pic where they had all the body hair and vitiligo

I don't know, user. It's not always that black and white, and sometimes things change.
For example, my grandfather was originally from Croatia, and my grandmother was from Belgium.
My grandpa had a shit past where his mother might have been having an affair with a Serb and ended up pregnant while his father was away, and in a fit of rage he beat and killed her, and he ended up on the streets until he was old enough to work in the coal mines and eventually, when WW2 started, the military.
He ended up a POW in a concentration cam while my grandmother dealt with getting raped by German soldiers back in Belgium, and when he got out, they went up to Belgium where the jobs in the coal mines were, and his friend from the concentration camp set him up with my grandmother, because his friend was planning on marrying her younger sister and they didn't want her to end up a spinster.
It was a dual wedding, and after some years a priest he met from the concentration camp sent him an invitation to move to a Croatian community in Chicago. There were jobs there better than working in the coal mines (aka shoveling coal to warm houses, so just a single step up), and that's why my family moved to the US.
Now? Belgium is a very nice place to live and most of my relatives on that side of the family still live there. Croatia's very different of a scenario, but ultimately they were only following where the jobs were after a bad war. This can easily be what it is for a lot of these scenarios. It's not like China looks like Syria. People escaped during the Communist days, but it's getting better there now. Not everyone is a starving peasant.

Also, I think people are naturally attached to finding out where they came from. You see it with African Americans, too. Insisting they're Nambian royalty even though chances are they're from some dingy tribe that might not even exist anymore.

Did you know about this?

prettysenshiconfessions.tumblr.com

…Probably because no one in the series is fat.
What the hell?

Godspeed you user.

The classic anime had many fat jokes. I think this is what that tumblrina was talking about;

I remember that one of Usagi's friends in the original Sailor Moon was fat. She isn't in Crystal?

Expect nowadays plenty of migrants still have deep connections to their homelands, hence chain migrations and spouse picking from back home (especially true with Muslims). Know an old Arab guy who told me nearly all the first generation Arabs he knows have turned into fucking snackbars.

I like this one. You can tell some teenage faggot got told off by the older fans and got all pissy about it.

At the same time, people are faggots if they're telling kids off for not watching the American dub of the 90s anime. It's nothing like the original dub, which is nothing like the original manga.

I think that's just pink arm hair

Was it problematic because of any of the following reasons?

What is it with SJW's and their obsession with Sailor Moon, I watched the show in the 90's, and all I remember is the guitar solo in the theme song?

Reminds of the feminazi who made rant on Overwatch's girls.

It was bland and stupid, just like their fans, main characters and creator are female, go figure

ELIAS !!
YOU INSUFFERABLE FAGGOT !

Doing that to Frog waifu should be punishable with a lifetime in the Iso-cubes

It wasn't her fault that the Pope made you cucks.

Never cease to amuse me.

What? You don't collect Japs, user.

A lot of them watched it as kids and are basically obsessed with trying to make it 'better', by saying the characters are gay or trans or whatever. It's stupid and they're stupid.

Since the I know how much Holla Forums likes the reboot. Have some tumblrized PPG.

They turned Buttercup into Jeph?

Wonder what the rape clown would look like. This shit writes itself.

I'm going to kill myself

floredoodler.tumblr.com
If you look at this "guy" tumblr.
It's really a girl being trying to be a trans male.

Also take really good guess which site tumblr has been infecting somewhat recently.

Who the fuck would even willingly be a Neopets fan anymore?
I keep trying to make an account just to play the games for shits and giggles, and the censors are ridiculous (I got a warning for naming my neopet 'hobimii' just because I couldn't think of anything else), the customer service is awful, and it's just… Not worth being an actual fucking fan.

I'm fine with the Lion King one tho

This is her tumblr account.
creepyknees.tumblr.com

Your are telling the truth.
Everything on the site is either lagging/broken or glitchy.
Things are broken more often then they are fixed.

You can't even contact people offsite unless you do it in secret.

Well at least the remaining artist on their aren't even half bad.

But why? Neopets can't even die in peace?!?

Couldn't even not be racist with the hairstyles. Had to make them look as African-American as possible.

Tumblrwashing of the day

The play 1776 portrayed by niggers.

Looks like average dindu fare to me. The only thing that stands out is the suits.

I believe that's fan art of the play HAMILTON, where most of the characters are played by blacks and Hispanics because DIVERSITY.

Actually, if I recall correctly, I think NPR had an article where the creator and some of the cast where bitching that there weren't enough "people of color" attending the performances, like they believed most Americans, especially poor blacks, can afford to pay over a $800 dollars to see a goddamn Broadway play.

Were Hamilton's slaves played by whites?

You don't collect niggers either.

I have to wonder if the artist did that on purpose.

That's literally just having a couple habits and traits associated with the opposite gender. Like a man liking the color pink and braiding his daughter's hair, or a woman lifting weights and doing carpentry.

4th pic almost looks like Gashi's work…

The owl has brown in its color scheme, so it sorta makes sense.

Gashi knows how to use colors that aren't boring "safe" pastels so I wouldn't worry about it.

NO ONE CAN DEFEAT THE QUADGENDER

I really like these pictures. The anatomy is poor but the colors are too radical. I can't stop staring at them.

Just don't stare at them for too long, user. This may turn your eyes into jelly.

LOL WATS ANATOMY?

DreamWorks characters drawn as if done by Disney, and Disney characters as if done by DreamWorks.

I think the point the artist was trying to make was that DreamWork's is more *diverse*, even though Astrid pretty much looks the same.

The HTTYD one doesn't look that bad, honestly. Though they're obsession with putting freckles on everyone is retarded. Also the hair looks rather blobby.

Frozen looks like they caught the Down's though.

They had the HTTYD one as a reference, user. Not to say it's shit.

Also, it's /a/, but here's Boku no Hero Academia

Matching icons for you and your BFF.

benis

I swear, if these fuckers ever latch onto Fist of the North Star or Getter Robo… I'll commit sudoku

Fucking hell…

0/10
would not collect hand

that looks like a some weird abstract hipster art

ups wrong one

The comics he talks about are some Japanese yuri Splatoon comics. With problematic I guess he means "Doesn't include faggots"

The 2 panel one is followed by very similar dialogue to the tumblr abomination…

which is kinda obsessed with taking people for lunch. Is that the new fucking?

Don't forget the swirly glasses shaming for his looks etc. - he himself is an insulting stereotype.

Several characters were actually legit gay, you pleb.