HOPE….I WON'T DIE SOON

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/rogue-ones-cg-characters-defended-by-its-filmmaker/1100-6446531/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you cuckchan faggots come here and do this shit?

She already looks dead in that clip

Even a fake computer simulation of her is addicted to coke

I'd still fuck her.

Digital Leia > Real Leia

RIP in Peace

The Kek is strong in this thread.

gamespot.com/articles/rogue-ones-cg-characters-defended-by-its-filmmaker/1100-6446531/

I love how their defense is basically "fuck you this was the only way"

Love how low energy indiana jones is going to be have to deliver leia's planned "don't get married don't have children" speech, as a chinese-friendly ghost "memory"

WHAT DID YOU DO user! WHAQT DID YOUU DO!

sought the truth and found it

I wonder if they will make a digital old leia now for Star Wars IX. Would it look even creepier?

dead roasties btfo

The world just isn't fair.

I didn't know he was that big.

Weird

It's not even out yet…

wtf

Pick one and only one. He's a kike.

Don't even try, fascist scum, I know he's a gross drumpf supporter. The guy is literally white nationalist garbage.

Yeah, the way she spoke in that fake English accent for half of ANH was masterful. We wouldn't see her like again until Marina Sirtis.

So what's the book even about?

Cum and Jewish cocks.

Pre-ordered.

go away homo

smh tbh fam

kek. This.

Fuck you faggots I'll make and post soundless webms whenever the fuck I want.

It's hilarious that goons try to paint him as an impostor and not a true Holla Forumsack or whatever, but nobody ever claimed he was except the MSM. Same way they're trying to be effective by saying that Trump isn't a true kike killer when that's obvious to anyone who isn't a brainwashed liberal (aka a goon).

>>>/suicide/

It's all over for you, current year man.

i just realised, carrie fisher's death was john oliver's fault.

he incurred the wrath of 2016 by burning its image in effigy and so 2016 killed carrie fisher, george michael and debbie reynolds all in short order to send a message.

we have to stop him before he insults 2017 and brings about even greater calamity! after seeing what happened to 2016, 2017 isn't going to take any shit from us!

Africans are incapable of real communism, and in turn make cuckposting a laughable moan from the mouths of desperate bourgeois scumbags.

>this is the only way
Even George, the king of overusing CGI didn't use a CGI Alec Guinness in the prequels

Trump's rise I think

Do it John. Bring about Current Year +2's wrath. If it's half as much fun as 2016 was it'll be a blast.

RLM myth. And George didn't do a CGI Tarkin either.

stay mad cuck

Fucking SJWs with their propaganda

S A V A G E

What did he mean by this?