Political Cartoon / Cringe Thread

ITT: Political Cringe Cartoons, only the highly cancerous comics can be posted here.

Editing shit comics that has kike/liberal faggotry is highly recommended.

Here are some political comics I found:
politicalcartoons.com/artist/Jimmy Margulies.html
startribune.com/opinion/cartoons/
davegranlund.com/cartoons/category/cartoons/
blogs.thetimes-tribune.com/johncole/
cleveland.com/darcy/
cartoonaday.com/category/style-of-illustration-or-cartoon/political-cartoon-style/
claytoonz.com/
gocomics.com/stevebreen

Leaving out the obvious ones like Ben Garrison because I feel as if other artists deserves to be gassed and edit to death.

Other urls found in this thread:

cleveland.com/darcy/index.ssf/2016/04/trump_opposses_20_bill_makeove.html#incart_2box_darcy
deviantart.com/browse/all/?order=5&q=Trump&offset=96
nydailynews.com/entertainment/hillary-clinton-carries-hot-sauce-beyonce-article-1.2605492
archive.is/yifsH
endchan.xyz/pol/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Horsey

TRIGGERED

WAKE ME UP

cleveland.com/darcy/index.ssf/2016/04/trump_opposses_20_bill_makeove.html#incart_2box_darcy

By Jeff Darcy, cleveland.com
Follow on Twitter
on April 22, 2016 at 5:36 AM, updated April 23, 2016 at 8:28 AM
CLEVELAND, Ohio – Donald Trump thinks replacing Andrew Jackson on the $20 bill is a bad idea. So that means it's really a great one.

On NBC's "Today" show, Trump called taking Jackson off the front of the bill "pure political correctness." Trump said, "Harriet Tubman is fantastic". But he thinks she should be put on other currency, such as the $2 bill. "Andrew Jackson had a great history. I think it's very rough when you take someone off the bill," said the Donald, who will put himself and his kids on all the bills if he's elected.

What's really rough is the infamous "trail of tears" genocidal march President Andrew Jackson made native-Americans walk as part of his Indian removal policy.

What's just as rough is being an escaped slave like Tubman, who then returns to the south to lead other slaves to freedom through the underground railroad.

What's rough is being a woman who doesn't have the right to vote, which Tubman spent her retirement years trying to change.

Treasury Secretary Jack Lew's original plan to replace Alexander Hamilton on the $10 with a woman, generated an immediate backlash. The objections centered on Hamilton being replaced instead Jackson. They were driven both by Jackson's Indian policies and the popularity of a Broadway Musical on Hamilton.

It shouldn't have taken a Broadway musical for Lew to know taking Hamilton off any currency was a wrong. If any founding father deserves to be on U.S currency it's Hamilton. Hamilton is the founding father of the American financial system. Had he not been killed in a duel, he likely would have become president at some point.

If anyone should be taken off American currency, it's Jackson. The Indian fighter who also fought the central banking system and the paper currency his image now appears on.

To his credit,Lew changed his original plan after hearing a lot of public feedback. "We've taken the view that A) we couldn't wait, and B) the next bill that comes out has to tell a powerful story. The life of Harriet Tubman is really one of the great American stories," said Lew.

It's ironic and maybe fitting, that Tubman is being honored on currency after helping so many people escape being treated as human currency while enslaved.

The bill changes won't be issued until 2020, to implement security measures. The sooner American currency begins to mirror the diversity of the American public who uses it, the better.

Keeping Hamilton and replacing Jackson with Tubman isn't political correctness. It's historical correctness of a wrong that should been righted long ago.

Are amateurs allowed?

yes.

The cognitive dissonance in these is amazing.

of course they have to de-niggify Tubby

is that a comic by Chris Chan?

I love how people act as if indians grew out of the fucking ground, and never slaughtered other tribes.

reminded me of

this cartoonist is asking to be gassed.

I love how its only bad to be fat or have a small hog, to these people (who suffer from these afflictions commonly), IF you are Trump. Truly, they are only open minded and tolerant if you are just like them. Im reminded of the old "black people are violent? Why dont you say to ones face pussy!" line of fag rhetoric

I am sure that woman likes being called a LatinO

Now all these comics have a reoccurring theme of ad hominem, muh feels, or trump is evil. But what I don't get is these kkk one's. Literally I have never seen trump say anything or even hint anything about the kkk. As far as I know it he hasn't even acknowledged any sort of kkk shit.

Why isn't that Syrian woman wearing a Hijab?

Try lurking fresh shit from deviantart:
deviantart.com/browse/all/?order=5&q=Trump&offset=96

This isn't in the spirit of the bread, but it's a favorite of mine.

"If you kill your enemies they win"

I SPOILED THIS, I WARNED YOU

The passive aggressive, powerless hordes of jobless welfare collecting Marxists, doing all they can do to not influence the direction of this election one bit. As they sit in their mother's basements, starting up internet petitions, whining on tumblr and reddit, and drawing little cartoons, they forget to vote for their grand leader Comrade Sanders in the Democrat Primary, and give victory to Hillary.

Ok, but who has the unedited John Cole Cartoons?

"If Trump's Dad hadn't given him that million"

"SLAVERY IS WRONG"

Reminder that this is what passes for memes in their world.

Sounds about right.

HEY TED
THE pollNUMBERS DON'T LIE

u vote Trump? u so dum

This is why I hate niggers. Clearly drawn by a nigger having a fantasy of what he'd do to the Donald if he had an IQ above 80 and could actually plan it and pull it off.

Fucking dindu doesnt realize the irony of "ay yo fam y u b sayin we is all violent n shiet? IMA KILL U NOW"

Seriously, fuck niggers.

Clearly a jew.
Crossed out Christ.

It's because Trump refused to disavow David Duke while on CNN. Trump stated that he wont disavow him because has no idea who David Duke is

It's hilarious how much of this garb basically makes him out to be the sane one, once you've been to the other side.

what's funny, is he does. He "disavowed" him before he started hi bid for president, way back when. Could be he forgot, or more likely, he knows not to bend on inch in front of others when your running to become the most powerful man in the nation.

Why would people want a man who bows and apologies to represent them?

Guys

I think I found the original version, but this one is clearly an early version that has little to no words, someone help me "recover" it.

Nice find.

Palestinian supporters are leftist idiots

also this

Thats pretty funny.

Also, size it down, man. Just look at those artifacts.

The pic is true, whattha trying to pull kike?. You not likey that you're the nazis with every evil of that word?.

Is Trump Negan?

I'm starting to get the feeling that this John Cole guy is a total faggot.

That last one isn't half bad tbh fam

Made me laugh

WEW

Trump is left of the political dildo, ergo KKK.
They did the same thing to Bush, Romney, McCain..

nice

I didn't know Chris Chan got into politics.

the total lack of self awareness…

I should have expected to cringe

I wish I were at home.

That way I could dump my Horsey comics.

Nice!

kek

Where are the original Ben Garrison versions?

Flowey did absolutely nothing wrong and was the only sensible character in the entire game.

Seriously, the entire game is just cuck training. The entire plot of the game is you being stuck underground with a race of monsters who want to murder you and commit genocide on Humanity, yet the correct decision according to the game is to try and make friends with them even as they're stabbing you with pitchforks and declaring their undying hatred for all thing human.

So actually, Chara did nothing wrong as well.

This one triggered me real hard. Even harder than pic related

someone should make trump appear in nazi germany, that last dialogue would be so much kek.

Nevermind, I had to do it.

fug, bump.

n-notice me senpai.

That last one is too good

3rd one: Trump is Kingpin

God have mercy on my soul for what I am about to do.

Someone has to do it, Holla Forums. It may as well be me…

Forgive me.

Consumerists like Horsey have the mental dexterity of a fucking donkey. He depicts three good little consumers here, but doesn't have the eyes to see what the fuck he's drawn.

We're not gonna let Horsey escape on the Day of the Rope, are we?

Okay, those are definitely shooped. Is that even legal?

le ebin kock brothers meme but George Soros, Bill Gates, and Mark Zuckerberg are bretty cool guys ;D

If a human baby in a hyper-advanced space capsule just crash landed in my front yard one day, I'd be extremely suspicious of it too. You'd be stupid not to be.

kek, excellent work.

I needed to do this
what do I add to make it better?

I was thinking about doing this. I'd keep just one of those eyes black, otherwise it just looks kinda weird . Copypaste the left side's head onto the right side man. Either put the woman in a burka, or lighten her up to be one of those liburl whores showing how tolerant she is by fucking anything that moves. Also label one of the bags as "government handouts" or something to that effect.

They aren't even trying now, it's just "assume what the bad man with the hair says is bad."

Why do people made such a big fuss about the million dollar loan? It's not like he wasted it on petty shit or invested in a hot dog cart. Rich people will give rich loans to their family members or friends, it's up to them to invest it well.
You know that if some of these whiners got a million dollar loan, they'd waste it on Air Jordan's, some shit like John Lennon's bottled farts or PARTY XDDDDD.

Would be awesome if you could shoop them with mid-high class clothing, like son many "refugees" pouring down on Europe with their expensive haircuts and fancy clothing, but I'm asking for too much.

lel

Everyone who bitches about the million dollar loan is telling you they don't know that's a normal small business loan.

Those pics are anti Palestine you retarded Jew

I want this to die.

Yup. I have been saying this to Berncucks, but they dont get it. They think it means Trump got like a million in cash that was used for him to buy Ferraris or something.

I have looked it up before

Also consider he works in NYC. Any random fucking slice of property in NYC is going to in that ballpark.

it gets better, i think final

Nah, let's just reprogram him into A. Wyatt Mann 2.0.

lol someone should send the artist an email concerning his "rayciss shit"

I wonder if he would flip the fuck out and go full damage control.

Give everyone the terrorist beard face.

Make it proportionally smaller for the child and baby.

Now it will make sense without context on the original
Final btw

Don't mind me, just dropping some good comics to cleanse your palates.

This is an extremely accurate image of Holla Forums, but I doubt it represents his supporters in general.

I see yours and raise you one Horsey comic

Change their skin color and he would have been burned at the stake.
But it's white ppl, so its okay

I'm sure it's because they're non-union, not because they're white and Southern.

EUTOPIA

It only takes five non-union workers to build an airplane? That's some pretty incredible efficiency. I wouldn't even have to pay the dog.

If I got a union to do it I'd have to hire like a hundred of the assholes and they would demand twice the pay each. Half of them wouldn't do anything.

Is that Tabasco sauce?

Horsey is a dangerous man.

kek
We all know its a dirty business
Honest money sometimes though, but more of a jewish cash cow

just fyi, Trump is at 988 now according to The Green Papers. The added in the Penn delegates.

Lex Luthor did nothing wrong.

I'm seeing him at 994 on RealClear and Politico right now.

Have the bag open or add the word pipe bombs to reference the san bernardino shooters. Maybe a postage stamp on one of the luggage bags for san bernardino as well.

Horsey wtf are you doing you arent supposed to actually say that

Where's the original? I know i've seen it somewhere…

kill me

I want that Abbath/Trump shirt.

does anyone have the cartoon of different roads, the two middle roads had Jeb and Hillary, and the two outer roads had Trump and Sanders? and Trump/Sanders roads were full of supporters but the center roads weren't

you know the one I'm talking about

Except Sanders is losing.

yeah I know, it was made by a Bernie supporter (Horsey I think) so of course he's delusional

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mutts is a perfectly fine term.

Pretty good. Nice that it is lost on most people who are the target demographic of that comic.

Well this whole thread gave me a mind splitting headache.

No wonder we are so powerful.

Jesus Christ, they are drawing their guns like this just to piss us off aren't the?

Damn right

This.

What?

I don't get it.

That's assuming that their statement is true to begin.

Donald Trump only wants to place a temporary ban on Muslim immigration because of violent extremism occurring in western countries.

Islam does have good people who are anti-degenerate, but they currently have the worst extremists out of any religion. Do you see Christians, Jews, and Buddhists collectively beheading foreign journalists, blowing up people at an airport, shooting 20 people on a freeway, and shooting over 100 people in a concert?

The criticism of the refugee crisis revolved around the lack of documentation. This could mean that anyone could enter. Any violent extremist who doesn't exploit the vulnerabilities and generosity of western society is a stupid one.

Celebrating the fact that the papacy is no longer focused on Europe. Notice how Europe is just indicated by a arrow pointing off screen, while South America takes up about half the world?

thank you, based user

pls respond

Why do leftists spread the myth of Abortion being banned? It's been legal ever since the Roe vs Wade case in 1973. Four decades.

What Republicans are fighting for is to prohibit late term abortions. Last November, the GOP proposed a national 20 week abortion limit. The democrats refused to pass the bill since they believed that it was too short. Despite it being a higher amount of weeks than progressive Scandinavian countries.

Democrats want to extend the amount of weeks (likely past 24 weeks), so I wouldn't be surprised if they turned out to be baby killers.

It's funny how leftists dismiss it as a conspiracy theory.

I can't expect them to be honest though.

Thanks.

He stated while a large sum of them were rapists, he also stated that some were good.

His actual lines were:

The press spliced his speech, so it didn't include the "And some, I assume, are good people.” line. In conclusion, he has never stated that he hated all illegals. Thanks for making me right-wing comic writer. I would rather be a "mean bigot" than a short-sighted individual who is incapable of looking at the whole picture.

Based on the context of that, I always thought the statement was "their rapists", as in they are sending their rapists.

You're right. I took a quote from a left-wing media website so they've likely distorted it's meaning.

Way to not show anything close to reality.

just call them niggers

really niggah

heh heh heh, nice meme my friend

leitalianmee-mee.jpg

I fucking hate this meme because it's easily, verifiably, false, but leftists don't stop using it. I have this smug Berniecuck teacher and he knows I own my own Trump hat, and he still tried telling me that they're made in China.

Its a Queen Nigger Beyonce thing nydailynews.com/entertainment/hillary-clinton-carries-hot-sauce-beyonce-article-1.2605492

Couldn't political cartoons be considered memes?
Are they meming an army of SJWs while we meme an army of MAGAs?

I like this one

This was kind of funny, but total heresy and the author will face exile or dismemberment.

good one.
but not as good as saying that indians did not exist because they didn't

THE GENE-SEED

Fuck your "final", i made it better.

Another few shits from deviantart.

bonus rap battle 14

by flyscratch, 2 days, 12 hours ago
Literature / Fan Fiction / General Fiction

announcer: epic rap battles! micheal bay vs donald trump begin!

donald: wake up your stupid hunk of brick i am about to stomp ya harder the i did with

scrooge all just because your doing nothing but drinking booze i'm a dominant billionaire

who trumps harder and who's got it big

micheal bay: look mr. donald your just as fake as your toupee but i have come to say that

micheal bay has come to play your jerk nobody likes ya i will transform into something you

never seen before i am movie juggernaut who is known for Armageddon heck meatloaf

wanted me to direct their sequel i am coming out of my shell like a bat outta hell and with

that i will say that my movies are booming then how your industry fell

donald: now listen here your not gonna go far cause i have proof my hair is real take a look

Pulls it and it stays* there happy smart *censored* i am ready to make america great again

i am running for president and i am gonna build a wall to give the mexican immigrants out

i'll scream and shout my lungs out till all the bad movies you mentioned expire oh by the way

your fired

micheal: you can't fire me i run a business all my own you may have owned McMahon but

against me your gettign pwned i am packing atleast 4 transformers movie under my belt and

my ninja turtles movie getting a sequel so call this just a prequel we may meet again

sometime trump and your president ship is gonna fail no i gotta go my explosions are my bail

*presses a button and explosions occur* now i will jump onto my helicopter and say that

quite honestly you fail

voice: m.i.c rocking the mic again k.e.y i'm unlocking the key to the future

walt: it's me walt disney back again tonight your slaving mr. trump your not take anymore dumps i trumped stan lee and jim henson

and now your next i got millions my corporation is raking in the dough i now own this series and it shows i'm buying both your companies

and also buying the rights i don't care about my employees i just care about the stuff i'm making i have pacing my corporation is an

empire and tonight your both slaving micheal bay i am gonna slay your movies at the box office so please just retire already your movies

ruin childhoods it's too much so stop making all the movie that you make and make something original you made sentinel a traitor that's

messing up his character so i won so there now go away back to the freak fair

announcer: who won? who's next? you decide! epic *explosion* rap battles! see you next season!

From the south. Pretty insulting this guy is. We have motherfucking rednecks making engines that run off water. We may talk funny and fly rebel flags but that don't mean we're stupid

This is how I found you future kids and your meems! You guys are the best.

I'm not gonna lie, I laughed at that last panel, because it's totally me.

archive.is/yifsH

We oughta give this John Cole faggot the Ben Garrison treatment.

That isn't accurate at all. Everyone knows that in Weimar street brawls the commies used clubs and the fascists used knives.

Better than the original

Perhaps the worst drawn M16 ever.

Also, you can riff on that psycho babysitter cunt in moscow waving the child's head around chanting aloha snackbar. Turn the baby's hair blonde and have the mother holding the bloody stump.

I fucking love our soldiers' sense of humor. Anyone got that old "When I'm not mortaring the base" one floating around?

Y'oughta rebrand them into being pro-Trump just to get people buttmad about them

Just Ben Garrison this John Cole faggot already I can't take any more of this shit.

Liberals are too stupid to realize that the argument is perfectly sound: Indians should have stopped us if they could. The reality is that they couldn't.

COME TO ENDCHAN, IT'S BETTER THAN Holla Forums

endchan.xyz/pol/

Bjmp