Organized Trump Meme Creation

We have done very well, but it seems like we are slipping with our meme creation lately. Remember, it was memes that got us this far and it will be memes that allow us to take this election as a victory. We must not let up. With Trump memes there is no inflation.

What we need
Those with good skills for shooping images and drawing original images are the most important people for meme creation. These are the people who put in the most time and effort.
Do you have an image that you think can be shooped into a nice meme? Do you have an idea for a type of meme that we could find valuable? Good. You are an idea guy. Just remember to put everything into your concepts, not just to think of some vague idea that ends up not being great.
These people are responsible for posting our best memes all over social media. Regular everyday people are the key to Trump's success, but can be hard to sway away from the media lies. This is where memetics is needed. Regular people will continually see these great pro-Trump memes all over social media and will be influenced, even if only subconsciously, to have an at least slightly more positive view of Trump.

This will require us all to do our part, but this is the presidency we are talking about. Work is to be expected. If you help Trump get into office, Trump will help you Make America Great Again.

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/a/oOdK24
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/trump/ here, I come bearing gifts

Your Trump templates are accepted. Your service to Trump has not gone unrecognized.

Any shoop fags here able to put a Trump head on the muscular body?

Fuck off, applied memetics.

Requesting the MAGA hat transparencies.

Put the Emperor's face in place of the sun in pics like these.
Fat neckbeards will be all over that!
(text: Praise Trump)

I like the idea, but I think we need pics with a larger sun.

The fuck have you been user?

Shooper here…

HERE'S SOME DANK OC

Nice.

I tried with to do it.

I meant to say I tried to do it with MS Paint.

Picture on the left looks much better then the one on the right but does need to Trump look so sad? Shoop a high-energy Trump with a shit eating grin.

The pic on the right doesn't look proportional because part of the sun is under the horizon, instead of his whole face, why not hide a part of Trump's face under the horizon and have a caption like "It's always darker before the dawn."

Agreed. Here's one with writing included, plus a pixel art template.

Pretty dank. Let's keep this

HIGH ENERGY

Sadly I am too unskilled to change that. I just shrunk pic related and put it over the sun. I'll try to find a better Trump face for this.

bad idea the sun gets killed in DaS3

I tried.

Bumps for dank memes and I'll post some.

30 seconds with the Photoshop warp tool.

Gotta get rid of the Big Gulp logo and any other third party identifiers on that tank. Trump is beholden to no one but us.

Oh, yeah. I made this forever ago…

Here's another attempt at a pic.

It's 3am.
Am tired.
We make the memes together later after work around 9pm, yes?
Good.
I give some images of Trump.
Are high quality.
Good for face swap.
OK
Good night.

Trump destroyed the magic by becoming respectable, so we are better served by going for the cucks, rather than support Trump.

We don't even know if Trump will deport the illegals and build a wall, or if that is positions he took to get our support, as he haven't said anything about protecting White Americans lately.

I'd like to call this picture "Trump it to the limit"

Trump's one for all.

Nigger what the fuck are you doing?

Your tricks don't work here.

But very little of what has been posted in this thread is any good, so I have a point when I say that the magic is goes away when you can no longer pretend that Trump will make America White Again, as it's JUST to obvious that he does not care about white people as he cares about Israel and the Jews.

Don't get me wrong, Trump is still the best of the lot, but unless Trump will actually have some pro-white policies left when elected president, then it is better that he lose to Hillary.

By saying Mexico will pay for the wall, then Trump don't have to build it unless Mexico pays up, and Mexico have already said they refuse to pay.

needs to be "Praise the Don"

It needs to be trump doing the praising of the sun.
"I am the man who grabs the sun!"

I must conserve my magic for judensau. They need it more.

Posting more ready-made memes

i do enjoy these Trump nightlife vids, are there any more?

Reported for posting from Tel Aviv

Holy shit you are such a retard. Where did you get the idea that Mexico will get to decide if they want to pay or not?

Is this good? Drew this after bernout lost NY

I remember the night that first one was posted.
Still get the chills whenever I see it.
If you're the magician that created it, thank you.
You changed the way I look at memes.

sli.mg/a/oOdK24

it's great, user