X-MEN APOCALYPSE ANNIHILATED

BRYAN SINGER ON SUICIDE WATCH
Though in on a serious note, I'm fucking glad this film is getting panned, I fucking hate Bryan Singer, he always was a massive fucking egotist and sprouted himself as the true artist in making these films, just look at the pic i attached, don't you just want to punch him in his fucking face? I liked Days of Future Past because it was a modest film, people are going to hate this because it's gonna be fucking mess. Just go watch Civil War, regardless on your thoughts on it, just to shit on Singer and Fox, they can fucking burn in hell.

Eh, consensus is that it's better than Batman vs Superman.

Eh..never watched the X-Men movies anyways…especially when the first three should've really be titled WOLVERINE…and some dorky team.

Can we please stop acting like RT ratings mean shit?

Can we stop acting like any movie website ratings mean anything?
Especially the ones that just give you a single number from 0 to 5 or 10?

There's literally nothing wrong with Spy Kids. Boondock Saints also deserve its rating since in the end it's a very trashy action movie. Ahnold and Sly's movies got bad reviews too. Lrn2filmcriticism

But that doesn't mean it's a bad movie.

Anyone else feeling that the superhero bubble is bursting? Civil War is getting lower sales than projected and now X-Men Apoc is being run through the shitter.

Did Batman V Superman finally kill this thing?

Civil War is actually doing fine, out grossed Iron Man 3 in the opening weekend of May department, profits are stabilized.
But

No thanks, I actually want to contribute something to society.

Deadpool did really well

It's slowly deflating. I avoided Antman & AoU. I I'm only looking forward to GotG. I'm dreading Black Panther & Capt Carol. I'll pass on Infinity War if Carol is in it.

Civil War will do better long term. I'll see it this Friday once the crowds have thinned.

There's better original content on YouTube than fucking BvS

I agree, I'm seriously getting tired of people losing their shit over RT ratings.

That means nothing. Batman Forever is also better than Batman vs Superman.

zzz

I don't know what you're implying with that. Batman Forever is an excellent Batman film, so of course it's better that Batman V Superman.

Batman vs Aliens vs Predator was better than BvS.

Sure, if you're into ironic watching.

I knew it was going to be shit the first moment I saw the trailer.

It's better than Batman Returns.

So that makes it good?

Well, Batman Returns is already an excellent kino, so yeah.

I am also glad Singer's film flops on the scores and I hope it bombs in the box office as well because that fucking faggot pedophile doesn't deserve money.

Didn't they already do that movie? Wasn't that basically the first movie?

Dubs tell the truth, but the real Bat ranking is
Batman (1990)>Batman Returns>Batman Begins>The Dark Knight>Batman Forever>The Dank Meme Rises>Batman & Robin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Batman Vs. Superman

I stopped taking RT seriously after iron man 3. Daredevil was a more satisfying cape film then iron man 3

There has never been an actually good live-action batman movie, prove me wrong.

With no survivors?

Of courshe

Must be a big plan

No thanks.