Call me slow, but i just realized hillary clinton has a youtube channel

call me slow, but i just realized hillary clinton has a youtube channel.
there's practically no comments on anything on this channel and about 47k subs, but it is a verified account.

is there lulz potential here?

as long as comments aren't disabled

You better believe as soon as any shenanigans happen the comment section will either be disabled or suffer loads of deletions.

sweet fucking Jesus how has this not been trolled yet?….I'm on my way :)

ok, next logical question:
halfchan, yes or no?

they would be more likely to get media coverage and all the traffic would be directed their way (given that it IS summer, we might want to avoid drawing attention to ourselves. kids LOVE controversy). but such a public platform could kill this before it hatches.

Today on MTP Daily: YouTube leave incendiary comments on Hillary Clinton's videos. Is Bernie Sanders to blame? We'll speak to Sanders campaign manager Jeff Weaver after the break'

And they love funi ebin xD political pranks that have no chance of paying off.

Go back to halfchan and stay there.

yes, because online harassment never makes the news

never

i cant think of a single case where such a thing has happened

fuck, kinda broke the flow there.
but yeah, you're retarded

Im convinced this bitch doesnt even care about feminism, shes just a scammer who found a niche and is exploiting it to the fullest.

what a qt, who would dare to terrorize this poor girl?

GO HILLARY :D, She is the most reasonable option right now.

you and everyone else.
i wonder who else fits that model…

stop drinking the koolaid

stop drinking the koolaid

please ignore my previous post

Ok fellow user, we can't go around insulting her, what wee need to comment is thing that are really subtle.

Something such as I'm glad a woman is feenaly taking the lead, we as women have fallen under so much pressure by the patriarchy, that is now our right to masturbate in public, to make men feel uncomfortable.

As a trans man I am glad to say that without Hilary I would have been stock in a body that correspond to my mind.

I always wanted to see how men born men looked like when they pee, as I am so fascinated by watching their penis pee.

Or we pretend that we are proud supporter of Hilary because we as both a father and a lover to our daughter, we wich to make them understand that they are no limit to what a girl can do including her father.

Lets accuse Hilary of rapping her son's friends when they were in kindergarten.

this could work!

Some 14 years old are well developped I finished highschool last years and still got some of them on facebook, but I wouldn't do them until they turn 16 (age of counsent where I'm from)

Oh you meant actual child as in prepubescent.. oh well let the troll beggin.

let's the games begin!!!

Thanks for saving it.

How do we actually start this thing?

The fuck do I have this username?

?

Is it still their?

first someone posts shia lebouf and we just do it?

First thing first. Down vote ALL the vids.

bump for potential