Taylor Swift

If there was a way you could say something to Taylor Swift and I could guarantee she would hear it what would you say?

PENIS PENIS PENIS

Good choice but I would go with your mom is a better fuck - try and prove me wrong

Nationalist Taylor as hardcore as Nationalist Laci?

"Suck my dick."

My friends think I'm gay because of how much I love taylor swift

Long live best song
You are in love; prolly second best

you have a nice ass for a skinny girl

If you smiled more you'd be prettier

That hairstyle does a good job of hiding your large forehead

I like the way you use short skirts to take attention away from your lack of hips

I bet you a thousand buck that you can not choke me with your legs, until I pass out.

What are your thoughts on interracial cuckold relationships and can we start one?

There's nothing gay about liking Taylor Swift. Hell, she's more of an alt-right icon than she is a gay icon.

"Ours" is best song btw

she's an alt right icon because she's Ayran Master Race, not because of her fucking songs

Aryan

ayyran

But you're still more likely to be called an alt-right, misogynistic Drumpf supporter than a fag.

Here's some actual fag music for comparison

Hitler did nothing wrong

Stop being such a whiny pussy and sing about literally anything other than your fucked up love life.

do you have rape fantasies?

Swift is no icon, shes a feminist who is good friends with a pedophile. She has been fully corrupted by the fags who control the industry which is why shes fucking a jew. Noone on the alt right should want anything to do with her.

you are right about ours though

"Sup, Taylor. Keep doing your thing."

marry me

taytay, how would you get sand off a beach towel?

not quite but shes close