Remember when JonTron used to fuckin review video games regularly?

Remember when JonTron used to fuckin review video games regularly?

No webm because fuck you no one tells me how to webm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.online-downloader.com/YouTube-to-WebM
9xbuddy.com/
lolcow.farm/pt/
lolcow.farm/snow/
lolcow.farm/snow/res/164094.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember when JonTron used to be fuckin funny?
He was to me, at least.
>tfw I was one of his first 15,000 subs

Are you too fucking retarded to look it up yourself?

literally the first result from google
youtube.online-downloader.com/YouTube-to-WebM

it's been quite a while, he was already making one video every 6 months back when he was on goygrumps

I like this one

9xbuddy.com/

remember when some faggot posted the fat retro neckbeard bird nigger on muh /tv?

but it's christmas, he has to do something christmas-y and there aren't very many christmas video game

Remember when we hazed shiteating JonTron faggots for being the shit eaters that they are?

I've seen gifs of this fat fuck posted everywhere. I still have no idea why people watch this faggot.

Does he shit on his old audience like how Nostalgia critic did with his review of this movie?

what are you talking about?
He still reviews video games, like Disney(TM) Presents: Star Wars(TM) Battlefront, available now at Wal-Mart(TM)! He even walked around Wal-Mart(TM) and showed what a great place it is to buy video games from!

He really makes fuck all good content anymore. Pic related, pretty much sums up what he's been putting out for the last several years. I'm not even taking into account those episodes where he mentions having sponsorships from places like Loot Crate, Crunchyroll, Amazon, or Audible, which is probably every episode from 2014 onward. I unsubbed after I realized Dark Dungeons was a movie review.

Zoo Race was his last good JonTron episode, and that's two years old now. Ever since he started tying himself more to Disney, his content has been largely garbage.

It's really too bad that Arin married a cunt and drove a wedge between him and Jon.

Here's your sauce, newfag. Guides like this have only been passed around for the last one-and-a-half years on /a/ and Holla Forums.

pretty sure that's b4 the 2nd chin
who's the cuck between the jew & the whore?

I stopped reading there.

Fuck YOU

Danke

yes there are

But how do you get the video?

Rob Schneider

Put it this way, towards the end of GG the pair were becoming really arrogant and lazy, preferring to bant rather than actually take a minute out and relax if they realize they have no idea what they're doing in the game they're playing. Their uploads were becoming irregular and they spent time on series no one gave two fucks about, just about everyone I know that watched them was there for Sonic 06 only. GG was supposed to compliment Jon's regular uploads, not replace them. It's a good thing it died at the moment it was over the shark rather than plunging into the water and ending up as fish turd.

>implying that's not what happened with the fat kike and the other SJW replacements

We've already got a half dozen different RLM threads, I say a Jontron thread is a nice change of pace.

IT'S TIME TO STOP

Are we sure Suzy isn't a trap?

Arin the cuck.wasn't there a draw my life thing where Arin told us how he wrote to the fetal alcohol syndrome face every day about how much he wanted her back while she was busy riding the cock carousel?

what a fucking retard

my googlefu is shit I couldn't find it

lolcow.farm/pt/
lolcow.farm/snow/

The best place for certain lolcow information. The only problem is it's from a bunch of women. You've been warned.

lolcow.farm/snow/res/164094.html

why would you let your kid live like that? take him camping and have an accident involving a tent and gas stove, jesus what selfish parents

put down the fork top kek

cheers man

Name them.