The answer to this hellhole is transhumanism...

The answer to this hellhole is transhumanism. Adapt your bodies to the rigors of space and then if you so desire settle a dense mass somewhere. Escape these hive minded nobodies who would stifle change and innovation for fear of self inadequacy.

Your freedom is within your grasp. Reach for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

futuretimeline.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=IFe9wiDfb0E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Transhumanity sure is the best.

You would think so. It will be better at first, but it will become worse than it is now.

Source: Every cyber-esque book & movie ever

~ a technology wizard (aka cracker)

yeah except no

And what do you think is going to happen when we reach the transhuman state?
You think everyone is just going to be a happy robot and get along with everyone?

kek.

You're far from reality.

exactly.

I like Transhumanism as far as augmentations go, anything involving my sense of self, for example - Consciousness uploaded to a robot - I will avoid that like the plague

I think I prefer my organic brain

yeah the brain seems like a risky thing to gamble.
It is like the most personal part of the body, though that's just according to the brain.

What throws me off, is when I think of the brain being replaced 'piece by piece'. At what point do 'you' stop being you, and the machine takes over

Fuck living forever inside a robot, that's scarier than death

That is just fucking fascinating to think about.
In the end, I guess it doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.

Good luck

futuretimeline.net/

organic brain is the best
with minor modifications (think for example the genes geniuses have but all the best ones from all geniuses ever) it will be better than the brightest people that have lived so far

youtube.com/watch?v=IFe9wiDfb0E

How, exactly, can we "adapt" to need no oxygen and to survive radiation?

Why don't we "adapt" to be 3 inches tall and stay on Earth. That would be easier.

if you chose to be a slave then there is nothing for you in this thread, in fact you are probably happy with the sick world the way it is

overpopulation memes are for the uneducated and idiot masses, those who arent ignorant but are simply too low of intellect to ever learn

Go back to when we thought the intellect was powered pneumatically or mechanically. We don't know what the fuck's going on and the sooner we can admit that the sooner we can learn.

It's not happening in your lifetime though. Find a new religion and quit pissing your way through science like you know fuckall about it.

thank you glorious fence sitter
you are more right than any side of all issues
thanks for your wisdom

Full luxury space communism is the way, comrade.

More

Good goy.

OONISHIIIII

It's always you
There is no continuity
Sleep, coma, even drugs

Yup

yes

The answer.

ho do u transhumanize conciousness?

yes

The final answer.