Holla Forums-related music

Soundtracks, special guests, songs based on cartoons, openings, etc.
Post them if you have them

BE PURE
BE VIGILANT
BEHAVE !

Wow, it's actually related to Holla Forums on multiple levels. It's so relevant to insanity going on in comics today, that it's kind of scary.

And it's also a Nemesis The Warlock song !

Makes you think about a lot of current events in comics and Cartoons

…Drokk
I don't think Torquemada had this in mind

At this point, every politically-heavy punk band will end up describing the insanity of SJWs

This shit is straight fire

Its kinda scary isant it?

This song was made against conservative Christians but can now be used against liberals

I think it will teach a good lesson about how mad ideology is not just religious based. Nobody thought that Liberals could get as nutty before recently.

I don't really wanna argue about it, but after listening to the song and looking up the lyrics I'd say that's a bit of a stretch.

Allllright ill agree with you I was mostly referring to the one line of

In case you didn't know, the 2nd half of the song is based on the Punisher

The flash game based on this episode had a sick soundtrack aswell.

All of Christopher Drake's music has been GOAT.

The only better themes I've seen have been for the DCAU shows.

This is more of a mix than an actual song, but I've always liked KFP's soundtracks.

I'll politely sage for now.

The part from 1:55 to 2:10 is especially great.

Damn, I'm gonna have to watch the first one again. Was probably not old enough to appreciate it.

Oh, forgot to post some music.

Honestly, SpongeBob's production music is great. There's so many pieces that you'll only hear for about 20-30 seconds in the show but are actually full tracks that go for two minutes or more. Me for You has to be one of my favourites.