Doctor Wot?

Here's the trailer for season 10.

Is this show a continuation of the season with Christopher Eccelston(I think that is his name) and that one cute girl Billy Piper?

Yepp, but the was the 9th Doctor, we are the 12th now

Anyone saw the Christmas Special yet?

It hasn't aired yet on BBC America. Still over 5 hours to go before it airs.

Can we expect a female 13th doctor since people keep memeing it?

Dropped it when he rolled into a medieval arena on a modern tank playing electric guitar. Dropped it so hard.

I don't think they have announced the actor who will be the next doctor. Moffat is against the idea of a female Doctor, maybe that's why the BBC decided to replace him after the 10th season.
It's sad for Capaldi, he's a great actor but they keep giving him shitty scripts.

glad to see the doctor saved harambe and made him his companion

Moffat is still pushing LGBTQ agenda hard. SO if the next Doctor is not a female, he will be either gay or black

Real fucking hysterical.

Good thing I don't waste my time on tv shows that keep making new seasons to accomodate the biggest fan group, until no one cares the show arubtly ends. Hell, I don't even watch tv shows.

Who?

It's forgetting why Doctor Who was good with Matt Smith, Tennant and the previous doctors except Eccelson and 1-3

We want episodes that feature goofy comedy, romance and history not just metaphysical stuff. I like Missy and all but why does his companion always need to be (by societies definitions) attractive? It makes no sense.

I miss my old nazi hunting doctor…

ironic or not, tennant was a decent doctor
not as good as eccleston, but still decent

Eccleston was not good in the slightest.

Karen Gillan.

Because television is a visual medium.

Wrong. Biology defines attractiveness. You are completely ignorant on human nature. Are you a robot, alien or a dumb SJW?

Who?

Yeah but in the end he was overacting and spitting whenever he had to say something emotional.

you shut your whore mouth

Karen Gillian would be hot as fuck if I could stop thinking that she's probably slept with like 20 other men at this point. Also she's flat as fuck and not blonde.

At least the last wog spoke vaguely like a human. I don't think I'll be watching this.

WEW M8.
I know you are a shitposter, but come on, at least try to bait people harder.

Eccleston was great, just a more action-focused Doctor.

The only possible way to rank the reboot Doctors is:
Tennant>Capaldibarely>Eccleston>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Smith.

Now, as for companions, while I hated Amy for her accent, she was actually pretty decent.
To rank reboot companions, we'd have to go:
Rose>Martha=Rory>Micky>Amy>>Adam>>>>Donna>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Clara.

Clara and Donna were so stronk and, though less prevalent in Donna, Mary Sue-like that it's unbearable.
I only included Adam to make a point about the last two.

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

Da fuq you are doin' here then?

It's just shitposting, GoT, Westworld and the same 10 movies from 20 years ago, honestly.

It's hard to imagine which actors would have done a good job with the Doctor had they been given non-shit scripts, to be fair.
Matt Smith did a pretty good job with the first few episodes he was in at playing a crabby old Doctor like the pre-Tom Baker era, but in a young body. That went out the window into purple monkey dishwasher territory almost immediately, but everybody in NuWho other than Eccleston had that happen, and that only because he had the sense to get the fuck out while the getting was good.

Oh, my ranking was purely in terms of the scripts they were given, not their potential. Same for the companions ranking.

I disagree though. Matt Smith was a good doctor, just no initially after The Silence arc he fell into his own.

"James Bond was great, just not a spy"

As for my rankings it'd be

Smith > Tennant > Hurt > Capaldi >>>>>>>>> Eccelson.

companion wise

River > Martha > Amy > Donna > Clara > Rory > Micky > Rose > Adam (He counts!?!?) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Donna's Grandfather.

All her grandfather bloody did was cry. i hated every scene with the old racist coot.

what's wrong with missy?

WHONIVERSE QUIZ

WHAT ARE THOSE!?!?!?

And for a woman her age that's something unusual?

And why is Tennant better than Capaldi?
Seriously… Rose were 1000 times bigger stronk womyn than Clara and Donna, not to mention Martha being the über-intelligent, "pretty" and perfect woman…

I think Capaldi doesn't fit this description. Sure, in Season 8, the creators had no idea how to use him, but in Season 9, they've built him this cool persona, where he is at one side grumpy and kinda irritated about all those lesser life forms, while at the same time acting as a very young adult, how is trapped in an incredibly old body. I like that

EccelsTon. It's Eccelston you bloody idiot

She should of been written out after the Hitler episode. It was stated they were going backwards through her life, so she'd be the oldest in their first encounter and youngest in that one.

Hurt was a whingy Doctor and annoyed me no end. Similar to your description of Wilfred.
Smith, on the other hand, was only written with shitty scripts that pandered to the LOLSORANDUMB crowd, and ruined all the good building of the series that Tennant did.

If you read my spoiler, you'd understand why Adam was in there.

WEW

Tennant had all the best episodes written for him. Everything Capaldi has been written into is schlock, ranging from trash to acceptable.
And while Rose was a stronk woman, that was also balanced out by the fact she fucked up numerous fucking times, and had to be saved by the Doctor, whereas Clara and Donna have to be snarky and save him every time.
Martha wasn't as bad as C and D.

How many times did Martha needed saving?
As far as I know women doesn't really make that big deal out of sex, they sleep with anyone as long as they feel like it, or think it's fun/okay. And she is really hot, despite being flat, so why would it be surprising if she had slept with like 20 men by this point?

I think he should have stayed the miserable bastard he was in series 8. I don't like that they compromised and made him nicer and "cooler" for the kiddies.

Just because one can doesn't mean one should.

i bet you watch that gay spinoff about the gay school too

Oh yeah, forgot about that.
I know the main protag is an arab or something, so that will likely get renewed for 7 seasons by the end of the first season.

Why, because she's black? I loved everything about that white girl, she reminded me of some of the older women who I've been with. I really loved her character outmatching the doctor and twisting it, saying "ha! I knew that" was classic. Especially the first episode Silence in the Library and all.

Hurt was great, he captured what it meant to be a hurt old man but I agree, just like Wilfred he was another sad racist white old man who had tears.

I agree with the Smith thing. He had some good scripts sometimes and when he did he did AMAZING (Christmas Special, Museum episode, First clara with the Dalkes etc) but I agree the "DINOSAURS xD REFERENCe, LOOK TUMBLR SHE USES AN INHALER" was hamfisted and porky just wanting those sweet dosh.

Ah I read it now, I did chortle.

Eccelston? Oh I always thought it was Eceltsson. Fancy that.

Yeah I would because I'm not stupid. You just don't like the Doctor because your stupid.

Not at all because she's black. I clearly said I enjoyed Martha.
River is annoying because she comes in and just instantly knows everything and magically does everything, saving the Doctor every time.
She just gets stale and annoying.

Doctor Who has dropped off in quality, though. I won't watch this season on release, probably just marathon it at the end.

I can't believe I'm having a fairly reasonable chat with TruthSeeker.
That being said, I'm also shittalking about/to him in other threads at the same time.

13-year-olds?

Martha wasn't Black she was an uncle tom but okay fair enough sorry man, my bad.
If we're being honest…posting on other boards is starting to hurt my brain….usually we do the whole you are X and people shut up…

Okay I'll agree with that, see I like that about her character it's why I like Rey too. I like people like Sherlock who just "knows" everything ever. Moriarty sort of thing, you know? I guess it's just taste, some third others don't, I'm one that doesn't butit's the whole "what story do you want to tell"

Agreed entirely. I actually haven't watched since Matt Left because the ham fisting is too harsh even for me and I'm a god damn marxist

It's probably not me, I'm the actual TS and when I'm in a thread I'm reasonable but people like impersonating me. That being said, I DO have Autism…so….

No like, Christmas party secretaries and what not. When I worked this is what most women over 25 acted like. I don't know maybe it's just me. Going on other boards is starting to mess with me.

*some enjoy the Third Doctor

So this isn't a shitpost I'll just answer this

Episodes with Omega, The Brain of Morbius and…I can't remember the title but the first episode that introduces the Silence and they're in America.

Jack Harkness. Who else? I may be an asexual but he's very nice.

8th because of the Radio Dramas, 7th, 10th earlier seasons namely Christmas Special, 11th on good episodes.

The Master (John Simm and prior incarnations though I like missy, not love)
Davros (Old Who only)
The Silence
The Cybermen

Historic settings. I HATE ALIEN PLANETS

The Five Doctors

billy piper was ugly as fuck

underrated

She was the Maisey of our Day.

they always choose the worst fucking companions possible

But it is a kids' show…

Why not? If I'd be half as hot as her, I'd fuck everyone I'd wanted to.

I don't care about Class, or any other spinoffs

What was the problem with Rory?

He was overlooked. Guy literally…ah, tears. He did so much. He did so much for so many but kept being told he was wrong. He was the best husband. The best companion. The best guy but ALWAYS got snubbed. I'm a fucking marxist transhumanist anti-romance guy but this guy made me think marriage may be okay.

It was a kid's show in the 60's and 70's and he was a miserable bastard back then.

actually rory was pretty good, probably the best of nuwho.

rest have been incredibly mediocre and cliche.

Whore.

Wew, that fat bald fuck from chrismas specials and Clara Sue doesn't seem so bad anymore.

at least Clara had nice legs. short ones, but shapely.

Female companions have always been eye candy. A pretty girl draws in viewers and makes Daddy happy.

Realistic male companion. No matter what he did he was always the beta to the Doctor's alpha, so he got cucked repeatedly.

Anyone seen the better Doctor Who-universe show yet?

Matt Smith was somewhat watchable during his first season, but that's about it. Everything afterwards was utter trash. Never liked Tennant or Capaldi, even though intellectually you know they can do better watching them is like chalkboard sounds.

Chris overall had the best season, even though it had some real shit with the farting alien twofer and the last 2-3 episodes, and he was ultimately the most intelligent of the four reboot guys by doing a year and fucking off afterwards.

Did you saw the special? What's your opinion?

I liked it

you should go home and rethink your life

So are we just going to ignore the fact that the hero of the special was a literal cuck?

That's the worst Mysterioso cosplay I've ever see–
oh, that's the actual costume, my mistake

It's Moffat. All of his male characters are weak cucks who get their balls stamped on by powerful women. It's his fettish.

Trumpcuck trumpcuck where's your buck?

How are they maintaining the same speed if 2 people are walking and 3 people are running?

Is this thing crashing as badly as it seems? I haven't heard a single person mention it.

Also the chick he likes has a fucked up face.

BUT

The villian was a nigger, and the brain alien even said "I'm a little cramped up here" regarding the nigger's head. All the characters were heterosexual, and the story was entertaining

> 20 other men

I wonder why noone speaks about it

Cool quads

Then you can't ignore the fact that even Doctor laughed at him for being a cuck
kek

I only saw a couple episodes of Doctor Who and the experience was extremely underwhelming.

It's like you gave a bunch of kids the budget for a sci-fi show but made the accent and the storyline completely incomprehensible, weirdly-paced and dumb. There's no rhyme or reason for any of the elements they introduce, and none of them are used in a meaningful or clever way. British accents only work if what's being said is halfway intelligent. Fuck this stupid show.

Matt smith…….. dear God I fell asleep ( I'm not exaggerating) trying to watch those shows they were so freaking terrible and boring.
Worst series of Dr.who started with Matt Smith and it never really recovered.
Don't get me wrong the previous doctors had problems and there were shows that were bad or down right shitty but the bottom dropped out with the Moffat take over + Matt smith who was so cucked they should have called it the Amy pond show….
Capaldi is ok and huge improvement over Matt unfortunately the same people are still writing for Dr.who.
Compainions wise:
ROSE>Everyone else.
The guys were cucks and useless.
The other women were typical feminist marysue "stronk women" shit or a third wheel (the black one) that was so over the top the show became unwatchable particularly with Amy Pond.
Clara I liked 2nd best ( yeah I know) because I think shes hot and while she had some of the feminists/SJW shit that Amy had it was toned down a bit, until they tired for the same Amy / Rory triangle shit when they gave her a black PE teacher boyfriend.

i liked the niggress more than rose
but then again, with rose we had rickey constantly getting cucked, so that was fun

which race was the best?
i liked the sontarans the most, although they didn't really get much representation before they got turned into another joke

When he was eaten by the trash cans….. I lost it my insides were in orbit.

Daleks

Hold the fucking phone, I just realised.

IS THAT FUCKING GOKU!?

YUP It's fucking Goku.

Ah shit wrong video

Even though the promotional materials made it look like crap, I really warmed up to the Christmas special. I also liked Nardole, who was the first alien companion that the Doctor has had in a while, and it looks like he's sticking around at least for a few episodes next season.

The trailer also looks promising; the next season seems to get back to some of the best of the Tennant era in tone (from what we can see): adventure. Moffat seems to be dropping most of the horror genre elements from Doctor Who in favor of the adventure aspect, which I'm excited for.

As for the next companion, I guess anything is better than more Clara, and perhaps the trailer is showing her in a bad light. I'll give her a chance.

Giving a tranny ape a chance… famous last words.

Yeah but surprisingly the Doctor makes fun of him for it.

Am I the only one who thought it was really weird that he refers to the reporter girl as 'ms.' despite them being the same age and having known each other since childhood?

Nope

What SJW shit did Amy had? He was the only female who was into her own skin color! Also what's the deal with Rose? Why do you people say she is better than the rest?

I saw nothing there

It was an unrealistic portrayal of a strange relationship

Oh. Did they actually go ahead with killing BBC Three? I didn't even notice.

Nah nigga it's Goku. Justin Chatwin.

The props,cgi and costume are somehow even worse than what's in jap's tv shows.

I saw that trailer and I'm honestly at the point where I should just stop watching. A black chick from the south of london who constantly asks questions in that annoying voice of hers. I just know I'm going to grow to hate her. The only good thing is Matt Lucas being in more than once episode, he's a decent comedian and I hope he sticks around.

But again, all this I blame on Moffat. In the early years of the reboot with Eccleston and Tennant, the script that supported them was good. Episodes like Gridlock and Sound of Drums were the best because they allowed the doctor to act freely within character. They were the perfect mix of comedic, serious and reliable.
But again, it was the overall story that made Doctor Who good, freeing the cars, defeating the master, letting the Ood sing. Then Tennant left and Smith stepped forward. That's where the script failed them. Smith started spouting memes like "Fez's are cool & so are bowties." Rory was reduced to pretty much a cuck because they kept playing off Pond and the doctor having feelings for each other. Throw in River Song and you complicate a whole lot of things. Then Capaldi comes along, teased in the 50 year anniversary which was the only bloody episode I've liked since Tennant left.

But Capaldi is already carrying baggage and you can tell by his actor that he's somewhat similar to anther thing Moffat writes for. Yeah, at this point Doctor Who is pretty much Sherlock in space.

Russell T Davies, that's the guy's name. He was head script writer till Tennant left, then it was all Moffat. His scripts were definitely better than what Moffat could produce.

I want character's like Wilfred again, the talk he had with Tennant, talking about his time in Palestine and giving him the gun, even if he didn't want it. He was an old war veteran that got to see space

Instead with I'm left with the intro to the latest season being produced by a youtube artist Moffat happened to like, a south london urban youth who can't shut her mouth and "not Sherlock" speaking so damn fast I don't catch what he's saying some of the time.

The point of this complain is that when Moffat took over, the show went south. Why I'm still watching this 6 years later is beyond me.

Yeah, it's late. But you get my point, the show sucks because of Moffat and his horrible writing, I want more Wilfred but I doubt I'm going to get another character like him.

What's wrong with the costumes? The non-CGI aliens usually look cool.

He is leaving now, 2017 is his last year. I'm afraid he will leave the show in a ruined state, with some huge ugly fuckup at the end, like turning the Doctor black, muslim, indian or a woman, or making him 100% gay and/or fat. Maybe he will even leave open ends that his successor has to clean up - like this really ugly new companion. 2017 will be a tough year in this sense…

New guy could toss everything if he wanted moffat basically did that when he took over Dr. who.
I think the bigger problem is BBC interference, I expect those marxists want Dr.who to be even more shitty than it already is.

I'd shit my pants in pleasure if the BBC completely ruined Dr. Who. It would go along well with their Top Gear fuck up.

Anyone else noticed that the best Capaldi episode by far is the one where he's the only character in the story?

no one to cater to on those episodes. Dr.who is a white male.. so you don't need the dump as much leftist shit into the episode therefore the episode is good compared to the other oppression olympics episodes.

well other than making Dr.who weak and overly flawed.