Most realis Ending to a romantic comedy ever?

Most realis Ending to a romantic comedy ever?

Im surprised you even know about this movie

Yes. The message is very sad and the movie is hard to watch because it hits so hard to reality for many of us

Im a virgin, not by choice, who is older than a lot of you. I took a fat girl to prom thinking she would be happy that I asked her to the dance and she would be grateful and let me have sex with her. A lot of my other classmates were renting hotels or going to their house as their parents were away. I knew a lot were already having sex by this point and I hated being a 19yo virgin

She was 17 and close to 300 pounds. I legit thought I had a shot to have sex. Too bad i had blinders on and she turned out to be a huge fucking whore

Everything went wrong with that stupid slut and i paid for everything. in the end she took my limo and went to an after-party without me. if she just went to hang with her friends - fine. i would have been mad but not so pissed as i am now

lucky for me a girl told me the next day (she thought we were bf/gf) that my "girlfriend" was drunk and high and in the living room of the party getting fucked by 2 other classmates at the same time while everyone watched. i verified this with others

One of the worst experiences of my life. fuck prom

Another time i was so enthralled by a girl who was a virgin. she was 20yo, very religious, cute, didnt do drugs, drank alcohol but not too much, and most importantly told everyone and let everyone know she was waiting until marriage to have sex

i fell in "love" with her so hard. i tried doing everything with her and wanted her affections

luckily, for me, i found out the real her before i did anything stupid

the fucking fake whore wasnt a virgin and wasnt all religious. apparently, the fucking slut was a roastie and a drug user from ages 15-19 then had some sort of traumatic experience and became a born again christian at 19 and she proclaimed herself a "good girl virgin" to everyone. lying bitch

i found this out when i was hanging with her and her friends and a friend of hers was drunk as fuck and i was asking questions about her past. drunk ass friend told me everything

it all started when she slipped, "haha. oh man Teresa is such a party killer! (she didnt want to smoke blunts with her friends) you wouldnt even remember she used to liked to get choked during sex"

My eyes lit up WTF!!!

So i followed her friend and pryed for more info through the night. fucking Teresa had sex with multiple boys and liked it rough. disgusting whores that make up bullshit are the worst

fuck you too

The worst thing about being an older virgin is knowing you cant ever go back to change things and feel what its like to be normal and fuck a teenage girl

If i want to have sex now i ever have to pay for it or become a step father

fuck that mess

I know it wont happen but im waiting until i find a good girl to lose my virginity too

It's a pretty funny story.

no it isnt
that is my pain and suffering and im trying to express my pain to you guys on christmas about how much being a virgin sucks

and you take the fucking bitches side??
wtf man

Lol you tried to fuck a fat bitch just because you wanted pussy and some Superbad-tier shit happened. Lighten up, man. Learn to see the funny side of things.

The fact that you have no sense of humor is probably why you are still a virgin. It's not fucking hard, just be clean, well dressed and interesting and sooner or later SOMEONE will fuck you. There are 3.5 billion women on this earth so statistically you will get one of them.

How embarrassing

Go die and i hope your mother dies as well after watching you die

They were black, right?

she had a thing for asian guys
one asian guy and a mexican guy

she was also mexican
im white

I'm pretty much certifiably fucked up in some way. Never cared about sex, dating, or love much at all. Tried dating once and it only confirmed that I'm too much of a misanthrope to enjoy the constant private company of another individual.

But this shit still hits me hard. Something about seeing a girl you love, who you think you know and understand, just throwing herself onto some other dude like nothing you've ever done has mattered. Like you don't even exist.

Kudos to the director for communicating that message and those feelings so well.

Women have shit personality, what did you expect? They loathe nice guys more than anything else. Should have gotten a nice boyhole instead, love between guys is the purest. 😙

Hahahahahaha

Here's the more realistic ending.

Nigga you got scammed by an actual whale, jesus fucking christ, i actually kinda believe you for some reason

I read the rest of your fucking posts but im too drunk lazy and full to (you) em all, this is whats wrong with you:

You respect women too much, you put them on a pedestal while also despising them at the same time, you need to learn how to stop giving a fuck, im almost straightedge but I would literally suggest you take more drugs

Youre autistic on some level, I cant know how bad it is and most of us are to an extent but I would wager your autism is the OCD kind, you box yourself into a mental corner and get all dark and shit, youre probably a fucking kraut by blood hue

Youre a burgernigger, prom lmao, a limo, fucking lol, some burgers are complete degens but some of them are weirdly repressed and anal retentive, probably depends on location and sect

This is what you should do short term and long:

you need to find a nice pleasant hoor that isnt tooo hot but bangable to fucking lay you nigger, and play with your nuts

Get a hoor that works from a pad, go to a city that is known for borderline legal hoes if possible, girl working from an apartment is usually cleaner than some skank that clubs a lot. find a nice HOOAH and literally go for the girlfriend experience sans goofy dates and shit. Just fucking. Tell her you are inexperienced and planning to come every month or so and do this for a while, pay her upfront if you feel comfy and tip her well the first time at least

find a girl that looks nice and not some bitch that will rob you nigga, no need to go through that twice, haw haw. Always be nice to hookers, they are some of the more honest women out there and they tend to know dangerous people. Dont feel bad you are going to a whore its pretty fucking normal in most of the world

long term you need to stop fucking obsessing, this is what i mean with pick your narcotic and roll with it for a bit. Get a fucking hobby at least. What the fuck are you even trying to do before you die, other than find a vagina to burrow in, you faggot coward? You need to find out. Bitches are fuggin retahded 95% of the time but they can tell if youre a pathetic thirsty ass puppy that just wants to be loved. Grow a fucking backbone, find your place in life, you need to have a fucking mission nigger, we are fighting a war here. Women can feel that shit, at least the ones that arent complete trash

also this:

Listen to him, lighten the fuck up. you should be fucking laughing about this, you dont have to tell people but you at least need to realize that its fucking funny on some level

Your life isnt that bad yet, even if you are pathetic. Youre a fucking burgernigger, nigger. You still have a bunch of angles you can play, the grand game just got interesting again, you arent some 11 year old about to get his fucking head lopped off in syria. If you can acknowledge this, do what has to be done and fucking grow, you can still be happy and get your dick wet

You need to be fucking. For your own good and everyone elses, its a matter of mental health. If you dont take care of this shit you run the risk of eventually turning into one of the scumbags that needs to be put down instead of a member of the human race

I just spent half an hour on this, that will be 450$, you can pay at the front desk

Not really, this is much more realistic tbh.

Have you guys tried not falling in love with women in the first 2 or 3 months of dating? Like seriously, you all need to protect yourselves and desensitize yourself, stop expecting women to be pure or perfect. I wish they were too but in all honesty that isn't the set of cards we were dealt. You all should know this by now.

My uncle went to school with Patrick Purdy, and he tells me that video is absolute bullshit.
He says the guy was real fucked up and anybody who knew him knew it, but he never showed it in a "lol I'm gonna make finger-guns" type of way.

Whaleguy just wanted sum puccy tho. I also don't expect them to pure or perfect, experience tells me to expect bigger whores than I imagine possible. Whenever I meet a girl I assume she's fucked at least about ten thousand niggers, a dog and a donkey. What annoys me about women is how they can't just be straight with you and if you want them to be up front you need to manipulate them. All women are basically pathological.

As long as you know that they're alright I guess.

It's really not about purity, no one expects humans to be perfect. I found one, and the problem wasn't that she was a whore, had nothing to do with whoring around, I was just an immature whiny faggot. Don't blame her for a second.
She deserved something better than what I was, and I've learned from my mistakes. To an extent.
I've written off seeing her again, it really was for the best to cut off all contact. But my only fear is that I'll never find something like that again.