Libertarian Cities General!

In the future governments will be weakened or rejected and international bankers will be hunted for sport.

when you say 'future', do you mean 5 minutes from now?

because if not, shut the fuck up and stop posturing, you pussy

dubs and haha pic

Barth2032

E A R T H S H I P S

T R A I L E R C I T I E S

J U N K B A S E D E C O N O M Y

I mean, not inside your dystopic crumbling commutopia city that will be full of rape while government statistics say it isnt and 50% unemployment while government statistics say there isnt any and so forth.

and who will protect you when you get robbed or beaten up for taking a sick day from work?

have fun dying

Poorfags like you will be hunted for sport, m9

I feel this is fucking bait but its just so vain and ill conceived I want to believe its genuine autistic stupidity

you're implying that without government backing a single currency in any given wide region that a single currency would hold over 90% of any market

I want to believe that the fancy scifi cities that OP posted will be awesome libertarian paradises, but my inner libertarian is turned off by all the monitoring, surveillance, and comm systems that they entail; so in reality it will be more like and .

holy shit i was just going to post that second image you posted
well done lad

bump

more

LOL

More please

Most would be libertarian in name only falling into crony capitalism shortly or favela type shitholes depending on racial makeup.

Moyer please

fairly sure the NAP was violated by thugball on the left

Trump will still be ruling with an iron fist thousands of years in the future.

you sound like an obedient child

up

Are we talking about Sweden?

It takes a village to raise a child, so trying to raise your child inside a gender binary household with two parents is child abuse. In such cases the state should rescue such children and place them inside a government care system which teaches them pro-social values, and raises them to be a good consumer.

Nah, he's an ancap. Ancaps believe in private courts and private police, so you can violate the NAP all you want as long as you are wealthy.

Every western area known to man is currently undergoing the exact same process, some are resisting while others can't wait to catch up to Sweden.

That doesn't sound accurate.

up

moar?

You know there has been 0 instances in which a libertarian society has produced anything but a government in which rampant chaos exists, right? What makes you think that a couple of "Freydum luven" idiots are gonna organize themselves, draw out a plan for a city with some decent architecture, and then go to work building and maintaining said architecture.

A more realistic libertarian picture would be crowded with cement walls, security cameras, barbed wire, and private military companies.

proof?

to add insult to injury, one of those is Dubai.

free market of peace

are you retarded?

More

up

more

Moar

My utopia.

Me too. My perfect life would be Will Smith's life in 'I Am Legend' - minus the zombies of course. True freedom is no cucked humans to conform to, just you, and nature.

Will you be create yours?

Nah, I'm prepped, I'll just sit back and wait. Trump will bring it soon enough.

I'm creating mine
You can have one too

I'll be creating mine.
You can have one too.

Yes.

You do know that a lot of Libertarians support a state police department right? Most Libertarians support the government protecting them.

Cucks

In our world has it is, where one evil falls, billions more ready to take it's place. It's not the systems - it's the people both inside and outside the system that are the problem. A grand car can still crash at the had of an unworthy driver.

Wrong

Kill them all

Implying the government would protect us instead of kill us, like they have down to hundreds of millions of people throughout history. I'll rely on my rifle and my private security firm thanks.

What's libertarian about killing bankers?

whats libertarian about letting them live?