So Holla Forums

Tell me exactly why you like little girls?

What would you do if you were married to one?

Do you truly just think are sex objects to fulfill your desires? or do you really do love them?

TAKE IT TO MASTERCHA~N

b-ump

I'll give you an answer later, I have to go somewhere.

we all know that boys are better in every way

ok
p sure little girls scare away the kikes who push these disgusting things …

>anything except little girls

Good game

wat

i can fucking guarentee you. If you had a kid around you, all the time. And got tired of fucking it.

It would be annoying as hell. Running around, wanting to go out and play when you just want to chill on the couch.

Add to the fact, that you might want to get out of the house …oh wait. Can't do that when your other half is an 8 year old, cause people are going to fucking STARE.

so your trapped in the house, day after day, bored out of your mind, you go and blow your load, great. Now your even more bored and the kid wants to go to get ice cream and other shit, constantly

these "pedo" never think beyond their dicks.
Fact of the matter, once you get bored fucking it. This shit would get old fast.
and they woudln't want what they think they want.

Simple fact, kids are merely sexual objects to pedo's
nothing and i mean absolutely nothing more.

Their so cuuuute.

What would you do if you were married to one?
I would help her with her homework and teach her to cook spaghetti.

No, that's what I raise pigs for, silly you.

Who wouldn't love children?

This is now 4chan with a honeypot layer.

You can't have sex without love.

I hate kids in general. I'm not a pedophile either its just a questionable debate I always wanted to ask and maybe they could clear things up with people.

Wut

Yes, sex objects.

Thats the word thats flying around is it true? or un true?

What you going to do if she grows up though?

You've spent to much time here on Tumblr.
Everything is a sex object if it at one point in it's existence has been or will bee used for/have sex.

We'll have children of course, what did you expect?

Well you cant love someone if they are sex objects to you

thats just loving them for their use, not loving them genuinely.

What?

I thought this was 8chn

All love is about use

What's the difference? Are you trying to attack my Safe Space?

Not at all, I'm asking a question and you're becoming sensitive

Your implying this is not Tumblr, of course I get sensitive. Your invading my Safe Space.

we all know that boys are better in every way

look at this cute little boy

so sweet and adorable ;3

fuck off faggot

NO U

look at this moot whininh

muh little grills

YOU LOST HETERO SCUM

Moot is a slim version of Jim.

When they're not spoiled brats, girls are the most pure, unsullied and heartwarming people on the planet. I can love one without fear of judgement or inadequacy.

Were I married to one I would be a model husband. i.e. helpful, attentive and understanding to the best of my ability, but tbh I couldn't postpone consummation later than 10.

I have many younger female relatives, so I acknowledge them as people too.

Back.

I do not exclusively like girls (youngest is 10, maybe 9), as I like women as well. I find women to be most physically attractive, but I find young girls to be nice looking as well; a developing or half a woman.
I prefer young girls over women though. The reason being that girls, from what I have seen, tend to be more moralistic than there older counterparts. An extra is that they are more likely to be virgins, and they tend to have no or less stds (hpv is very common, followed by hsv).

I guess act like her new man of the house?
If u are talking about sex, well, I don't like condoms or orifices not meant to be used for sex. And pregnancy should be delayed until her body is ready, so soft or no intercourse should be best, I guess.
If it's the aging thing, non-exclusives should be fine. Exclusives are the ones that need work (by that, I mean nothing violent).

No.
I would, IF I HAD ONE TO LOVE.

Meh, I don't mind her running around, or playing with her outside for a bit (it would be a little weird though aside from the fact that I'm married to a child, kek).
That is something I worry about sometimes. Not so much for a few stares, worried whispering, or even amusement, but someone "confronting" us like they are some kind of e-celeb, or getting kicked out of a restaurant (I don't eat out, but she might want to). I was going to ask if 8 year olds like to play outside often, but they usually start playing indoors more often when they are teens.
>so your trapped in the house, day after day, bored out of your mind
I hardly get bored, plus I'm mostly an indoor person.
Loads don't have to be heavy, assuming that has an effect on one's energy/sleepiness.
I hope not. Kek
You mean totally boring, or just nothing new?
I'm a virgin, but I heard this could happen when you have too much sex, or women, or porkography. .

One thing I think about sometimes, is how it would effect her social life. I imagine that some girls will find it cute, while a few would bully her or spread rumours, or constantly criticize her. I am not sure how boys would react though, aside from her being talked to less. Adults would probably always make sure she's 👌, which shouldn't be too uncomforting.
If I were religious, finding a church would be hard, that or if I were part of one, I imagine that some people would either leave it, or feel very weird.

I hope you guys are females.

Posted too early, oops.
Actually, as for the religion thing, I would just have the find the right denomination, which shouldn't be too hard, but people still might feel weird.

Also, I have never noticed that wordfilter.

make sure she's 👌,

Get a loli.

Yeah. They sold this chan to chris hansen so thats why we cant post little girls anymore.

I aint clicking that shit nigga. You virus loving faggot.

We are people too, you know?!

Not according to the vigilante community

Cuz I have a mental disorder.

tbh I'd never marry a child…Even if it were legal in my country

I do not think of them as sex objects, to fulfill my desires I look at lolis

Depends? Who is this child? If its a random child in the streets i've never met? Nah probably dont love her

If its my niece or younger generations then yes I'd truly love them as family.

Bump

Objectively, everything that is homo is human.
Also, vigilante isn't a community. They all have different agendas and morals.

No, they're fucking psychopaths who want an excuse to kill someone

Myself I do not abuse children and refuse to do so, but they dont hear that. They hear "this guy is sexually attracted to children, lets kill him"

girls are ugly and stupid

boys are cute and smart

t. knower

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke. I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours. It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. You're all sick in the head.

I see what you did there.

(
^

I don't. I love adult women dressing like little girls though. Pig tails. Toe socks. The works.

they look nice, they have nice skin, tight, fresh pussies, they make my cock look even bigger in relation, i would divorce her, cuz why the fuck would i have a wife, whos gonna drain my wallet.
I dont love them. What other use is there for me to have a little girl?

lol wat a gey

Wait, wut?

LGBT is bad.

How romantic.
Why not just give her only a little bit of money to use?

if we r workin under the assumption, that u can just fuck young girls like u fuck bitches, i wouldnt give her more than a lollipop and move to the next 1 if she starts demanding any money

Oh my! I'm telling mom on you!

All pers9ll